ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my hearing in court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

junoon
Newly Registered

my hearing in court

Post by junoon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:08 pm

yesterday, i attended my hearing in roseberry avenue, taylor house London. before hearing time, my lawyer again discussed about my case and advised my to keep your answer short n to the point if judge or HO lawyer wanted to ask anything.
during the case processing, HO lawyer was focusing on documents i provided along with my application and convincing judge that flexibility approach is not apply in my case. on my lawyer's turn, he was keep arguing on "flexibility" and referring some old cases. he took around 15 to 18 mins to present his arguments. at the end judge looks convince of my lawyer's arguments but i dont know what gona be happened. finally judge told me, you will receive decision by 2 to 4 weeks. no one asked me any question except judge. she asked me did HO contact you during processing of your application. this is the only question i have been asked.
i think it was very strange for me when my lawyer went to HO lawyer and asked her the base on which she is gona argue. she was very polite n nice lady. she told him everything and also tell her their point of arguments. he convinced her not to defend ur case coz ur case is based on weak standings. she was agreed but when they appeared in front of judge, my lawyer told judge HO lawyer dont wana defend her case. judge asked her on what bases she has decided this. my lawyer replied with arguments but judge said no there are 50/50 chances so i dont wana let this case go straight into the favor of applicant. total time of my hearing was around 30 mins. now need your prayers. finger crossed :(

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: my hearing in court

Post by sabuj263 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 pm

junoon wrote:yesterday, i attended my hearing in roseberry avenue, taylor house London. before hearing time, my lawyer again discussed about my case and advised my to keep your answer short n to the point if judge or HO lawyer wanted to ask anything.
during the case processing, HO lawyer was focusing on documents i provided along with my application and convincing judge that flexibility approach is not apply in my case. on my lawyer's turn, he was keep arguing on "flexibility" and referring some old cases. he took around 15 to 18 mins to present his arguments. at the end judge looks convince of my lawyer's arguments but i dont know what gona be happened. finally judge told me, you will receive decision by 2 to 4 weeks. no one asked me any question except judge. she asked me did HO contact you during processing of your application. this is the only question i have been asked.
i think it was very strange for me when my lawyer went to HO lawyer and asked her the base on which she is gona argue. she was very polite n nice lady. she told him everything and also tell her their point of arguments. he convinced her not to defend ur case coz ur case is based on weak standings. she was agreed but when they appeared in front of judge, my lawyer told judge HO lawyer dont wana defend her case. judge asked her on what bases she has decided this. my lawyer replied with arguments but judge said no there are 50/50 chances so i dont wana let this case go straight into the favor of applicant. total time of my hearing was around 30 mins. now need your prayers. finger crossed :(
I wish you good luck for the hearing result in favor of you. Almighty Allah bless you and all. I hope you will win. Please keep updating.
Why now a days Home Office reps defend on evedential flexibility law?
How to get reference for old cases win under evedential flexibility?
Many Regards

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Thanks mate for posting it here and all the best.
It seems now that evedential flexibility is NOT a straight forward case.
So any one who gets a rejection should not blindly go for appeal in emotions and think through the best available option.
Anyways I hope you will have a positive outcome.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:58 pm

junoon

Evidential flexibility still works,in my hearing although I hve not submitted any new evidence but the HO barrister mentioned that the applicant can file new evidences under the evidential flexibility.so don't worry.The question asked by judge is in ur favour as HO required to contact applicant before final decision.
I got appeal decision in 3 working days.

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 am

business genius wrote:junoon

Evidential flexibility still works,in my hearing although I hve not submitted any new evidence but the HO barrister mentioned that the applicant can file new evidences under the evidential flexibility.so don't worry.The question asked by judge is in ur favour as HO required to contact applicant before final decision.
I got appeal decision in 3 working days.

Business Genius

Could you please explain the reason of the Refusal.

Regards

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:58 pm

junoon wrote:yesterday, i attended my hearing in roseberry avenue, taylor house London. before hearing time, my lawyer again discussed about my case and advised my to keep your answer short n to the point if judge or HO lawyer wanted to ask anything.
i think it was very strange for me when my lawyer went to HO lawyer and asked her the base on which she is gona argue. she was very polite n nice lady. she told him everything and also tell her their point of arguments. he convinced her not to defend ur case coz ur case is based on weak standings. she was agreed but when theydge, my lawyer told judge HO lawyer dont wana defend her case. judge asked her on what bases she has decided this. my lawyer replied with arguments but judge said no there are 50/50 chances so i dont wana let this case go straight into the favor of applicant. total time of my hearing was around 30 mins. now need your prayers. finger crossed :(

Hi junoon@during ur hearing time in court did anyone home office rep or judge asked about your recent bank statement. .I mean did anyone asked that u still have 50000 in ur account?
RAZI

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 pm

I am convinced that you will be victorious in this case. Stand firm and believe in your God, he will not let you down. Congratulations in advance

junoon
Newly Registered

@razi1234, @itk

Post by junoon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:52 pm

@razi1234 no. no1 asked me about it. basically bank statement is not necessary but to make ur case strong its essential. so judge consider it as vital evidence.
@itk thanks u very much brother. i believe on Allah more than anything. i wish u get ur docs n BRP very soon. i know wait is silent killer..

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi nagisons
please see the appeal allowed thread for refusal reasons

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:41 pm

junoon wrote:today i received letter from court in which judge not only allowed my appeal but also direct home office to payback my appeal fee :) now next 7 days are very crucial.. i hope HO will not take this decision to upper tribunal..
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Lola22

Congratulations!!!

Post by Lola22 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Congratulations!!!

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi junoon
Congrats
Please check ur inbox. thanks

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 pm

thanks everybody. can any1 tell me how long will it take to receive my docs and BRP. plz ans if any1 knew it. thanks

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 pm

junoon wrote:thanks everybody. can any1 tell me how long will it take to receive my docs and BRP. plz ans if any1 knew it. thanks
My appeal was allowed at the beginning of August and I am still waiting. My solicitor said that it can take up to 4 weeks for the court to notify the home office with the decision. Then it takes the home office a further 4 - 6 weeks to process and return your documents. Please keep updating.

sam301321
Newly Registered

previous case referances

Post by sam301321 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 pm

junoon wrote:thanks everybody. can any1 tell me how long will it take to receive my docs and BRP. plz ans if any1 knew it. thanks
Congratulation Junoon. could you please let me know some previous case references for flexibility law as you provided them for your appeal. Great regards. My appeal in court next week.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Congrats.....

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Congrats :D

junoon
Newly Registered

@sam

Post by junoon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:13 pm

@sam. I dont know about those references because I didn't prepare my case. My lawyer did it for me so dont remember any reference case in this matter. Sorry my friend. N

thanks desibabu n kokopop

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi All

With the grace of All Mighty Allah, today I got my BRP n all docs back. A big relief
thanks to every1 on this forum for every little help.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Congrats
junoon wrote:Hi All

With the grace of All Mighty Allah, today I got my BRP n all docs back. A big relief

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:12 pm

great news congrats Junoon...

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:25 pm

CONGRATULATIONS once again, so happy for you about the great news :-)

I am still waiting for my documents and BRP, my hearing was July 30th... Fingers crossed for me.

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Post by arsi_315 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:46 pm

annoyedatukba wrote: CONGRATULATIONS once again, so happy for you about the great news :-)

I am still waiting for my documents and BRP, my hearing was July 30th... Fingers crossed for me.
When was your appeal allowed? I mean What was the day when you got your decision From judge?

smohmor
Newly Registered

Post by smohmor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:01 pm

congratulations :) My hearing date was on 20 Aug and appeal was allowed by judge but I havenot received visa or any contact from UKBA till now. I just have one question: did you receive the BRP directly or was it sent to your solicitor ?

Thank you

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm

@arsi
check my time line in previous post. U will get the date when i received my judgement from tribunal.

@smohmor

no I didn't get my BRP n other docs directly. My solicitor received it today n called me about them.