ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Some Peoples just take the subsisting relationship requirement very lightly and infact its one of the most important bits for BHC Boojaz as they get so many fa-ke marriage applications , so just try to cover you back with wht ever you can send, to prove the marriage is genuine.

I sent
1) Lyca Talk call History (1 years)
2) About 12 Pictures
3) Nikka Nama with Angrezi translation and Foreign office letter, UC letter

Thats more then enough to convince them, Agey unn ki Marzi
Last edited by naCC on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

iKal

Post by iKal » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:54 pm

you applied same month as me xD... as for "thats more than enough"... it definitely is not more than enough. anyone providing such little to none proof just pretty much shows them that you're not taking it seriously and that you dont care if the partner gets it or not xD...

you gotta show more than just a few little things.. send them the whole shebang and give them a reason to say yes rather than just look at 1 or 2 papers and say "next applicant please"

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 pm

iKal wrote:you applied same month as me xD... as for "thats more than enough"... it definitely is not more than enough. anyone providing such little to none proof just pretty much shows them that you're not taking it seriously and that you dont care if the partner gets it or not xD...

you gotta show more than just a few little things.. send them the whole shebang and give them a reason to say yes rather than just look at 1 or 2 papers and say "next applicant please"
The Proofs I sent are pretty Solid ones, as My wife has been to UK already and last time I only submitted the Nikah Nama and Pictures and visa was granted without any issue.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi all

I emailed my solicitor asking for advice regarding my husbands visa.
He replied:

In order to issue a claim in the High Court the procedure is:

1. To give the Home Office a pre-action protocol notice setting out our claim and notifying the Home Office that if they do not decide our application within 14 days we will issue a claim in High Court. Our fees to take this step is usually £800.

2. If they take a decision within 14 days we will take no further action and the matter will be resolved. It is very likely that they will take a decision at this stage.

3, If they do not decide the application we will issue a claim in the High Court. Normally this costs £1,800-£2,000.

4. After issuance of the claim, we will need to serve the claim bundle on the Home Office's solicitors (TSOL). Once we have served this, TSol will have 21 days to file their defence. Some times they do not defence and simply provide us a decision and some times they seek extension to file defence.

5. Once they file their defence the matter will go to a judge for a decision. If the decision goes into your favour then normally the judge will award you your costs. If the decision is against you then the Court will order you to pay HO's costs which will around £500.

6. Both parties can decided to go further if they are not satisfied with the court's decision.

What would you suggest? I know it's expensive ... But just wanted to ask if anybody had a similar experience and what was the outcome?
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

iKal

Post by iKal » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 pm

naCC wrote:The Proofs I sent are pretty Solid ones, as My wife has been to UK already and last time I only submitted the Nikah Nama and Pictures and visa was granted without any issue.
Last time what you submitted was enough for a visit visa only... if you're applying for another visit visa then ofcourse that should be enough... visit visa is easy to get whereas a permanent visa should not be taken so lightly :)

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 pm

iKal wrote:
naCC wrote:The Proofs I sent are pretty Solid ones, as My wife has been to UK already and last time I only submitted the Nikah Nama and Pictures and visa was granted without any issue.
Last time what you submitted was enough for a visit visa only... if you're applying for another visit visa then ofcourse that should be enough... visit visa is easy to get whereas a permanent visa should not be taken so lightly :)[/quote

I never said it was a Visit Visa it was a spouse Visa.

iKal

Post by iKal » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:52 pm

when you said "My wife has been to UK already"... that to me looked like shes still abroad and only came to visit... because if you applied for a spouse visa then she would still be in uk and all you would be applying for is either an extension or an indefinite leave to remain

zebi112
Newly Registered

Post by zebi112 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:Hi all

He replied:

1. To give the Home Office a pre-action protocol notice setting out our claim and notifying the Home Office that if they do not decide our application within 14 days we will issue a claim in High Court. Our fees to take this step is usually £800.

2. If they take a decision within 14 days we will take no further action and the matter will be resolved. It is very likely that they will take a decision at this stage.

3, If they do not decide the application we will issue a claim in the High Court. Normally this costs £1,800-£2,000.

4. After issuance of the claim, we will need to serve the claim bundle on the Home Office's solicitors (TSOL). Once we have served this, TSol will have 21 days to file their defence. Some times they do not defence and simply provide us a decision and some times they seek extension to file defence.

5. Once they file their defence the matter will go to a judge for a decision. If the decision goes into your favour then normally the judge will award you your costs. If the decision is against you then the Court will order you to pay HO's costs which will around £500.

6. Both parties can decided to go further if they are not satisfied with the court's decision.

What would you suggest? I know it's expensive ... But just wanted to ask if anybody had a similar experience and what was the outcome?
U applied your case by solicitor or by self.

khanlondon
Newly Registered

Post by khanlondon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi all I need advise I applier in may 29 and I got myself 4 weeks off from my job I want to go to Pakistan too see my wife and son I have two jobs and I got 4 weeks off so would there be any problems

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:05 pm

zebi112 wrote:

He replied:

My solicitor applied for us
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 pm

khanlondon wrote:Hi all I need advise I applier in may 29 and I got myself 4 weeks off from my job I want to go to Pakistan too see my wife and son I have two jobs and I got 4 weeks off so would there be any problems
No I dnt c why this would be a problem.
If khuda na kare anythng goes wrng with visa then the fact u went to visit them during ths time will actualy work in ur favour as proof of genuine and subsiting relationship.

In shaa Allah if ur lucky they mite even come back with u !
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

zebi112
Newly Registered

Post by zebi112 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi112 wrote:

He replied:

Then i can't understand u already paid too much and why he asking for money again because its his responsibility till the case not come from home-office so why he said u pay me 800 and we go in the court why not contact the BHC to figure out exact where the case is.....

iKal

Post by iKal » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Because the solicitors job was probably just to do the paperwork and thats all... even i didnt apply myself for my wife... i got an agent who done it all for me in pakistan, told me what i needed to provide and i did.. he then put it all in order and voilah... my wife went with him and she submitted the application... oh and yeah my wife went with him because hes a family friend and not just some random guy lol had to point that out just incase anyone asks why i let my wife go with someone alone xD!!

hes the same agent that done my brothers application and his wife got the visa :)

zebi112
Newly Registered

Post by zebi112 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am

iKal wrote:Because the solicitors job was probably just to do the paperwork and thats all... even i didnt apply myself for my wife... i got an agent who done it all for me in pakistan, told me what i needed to provide and i did.. he then put it all in order and voilah... my wife went with him and she submitted the application... oh and yeah my wife went with him because hes a family friend and not just some random guy lol had to point that out just incase anyone asks why i let my wife go with someone alone xD!!

hes the same agent that done my brothers application and his wife got the visa :)
I don't think so solicitor job is do paper work. My solicitor just send me documents and i straight submit next day in Gerry even singed the form at Gerry office and my solicitor told me that she is the responsible till the outcomes from BHC. Why they charge £3000 for a case.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 am

iKal wrote:Because the solicitors job was probably just to do the paperwork and thats all... even i didnt apply myself for my wife... i got an agent who done it all for me in pakistan, told me what i needed to provide and i did.. he then put it all in order and voilah... my wife went with him and she submitted the application... oh and yeah my wife went with him because hes a family friend and not just some random guy lol had to point that out just incase anyone asks why i let my wife go with someone alone xD!!

We also got a agent to help us in Pakistan
He said your paperwork is so good you will get visa in a month. He obviously lied :( now I just want my husband home... Waiting for so long
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:40 am

zebi112 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi112 wrote:

He replied:

Then i can't understand u already paid too much and why he asking for money again because its his responsibility till the case not come from home-office so why he said u pay me 800 and we go in the court why not contact the BHC to figure out exact where the case is.....

Good point :( just so confused on what to do
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

khanlondon
Newly Registered

Post by khanlondon » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:44 am

So its a good thing im going to Pakistan for one months but would it put any affected on the visa

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:08 am

khanlondon wrote:So its a good thing im going to Pakistan for one months but would it put any affected on the visa

It will not put any affect on your visa application because they will just check only those documents which you have already provided them.

If possible then it's better to go Pakistan to spend time with your wife because this period is very difficult to pass so go there and get rid her worries. :)
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 am

khanlondon wrote:So its a good thing im going to Pakistan for one months but would it put any affected on the visa
If u have company giving/ paid holidays,no effect on visa
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:52 am

He replied:

What a load of codswallop this is.This is why I hate using solicitors.These people are suppose to help vulnerable people not rip them off.Why some people use solicitors just to put an application together,is also beyond me.Its a simple procedure to do it yourself.You are more likely to do it properly. :x

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 pm

batleykhan wrote:

He replied:

What a load of codswallop this is.This is why I hate using solicitors.These people are suppose to help vulnerable people not rip them off.Why some people use solicitors just to put an application together,is also beyond me.Its a simple procedure to do it yourself.You are more likely to do it properly. :x
So how we can put a per action protocol notice by ourself???
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Forlorn wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

He replied:

So how we can put a per action protocol notice by ourself???
Please advice :( really need some help
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

khanlondon
Newly Registered

Post by khanlondon » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Forlorn wrote:
what if its not paid then

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 pm

khanlondon wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
what if its not paid then
Then u have chances of rejection coz on that month the tax u paid with ur job will stop
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi guys,

I have a question on showing evidence of subsisting relationship. I have seen ppl here have provided phone calls/skype/what's app/photos to prove relationship is genuine.
I am due to marry - I haven't met the girl. After a a few days of nikaah I am thinking of applying for visa for me wife. What are my chances of approval. The only evidence I can show are a few photos, nikaah nama, and may be some calls. But they all will be over a period of a 3-4 days before the spouse visa application date.

Thanks