ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Idea on how to draft a Complaint letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

create
Newly Registered

Any Idea on how to draft a Complaint letter

Post by create » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello Friends,

I am thinking of reapplying for a family permit,after an earlier refusal by the UKBA. I plan to include with my new application,a complaint and detailed reasons as to why I believe the ECO officer made an error in his decisions about my application.

The question are:

1)Should it be me or my wife should write a complaint.
2)Should I just address the issues raised,and let my wife's letter of introduction include also a protest or
3)Will it be a separate letter attached to the introduction letter by my wife Or
4)Can we both write a complaint letter as to why we believe there has been miscarriage of decisions on the part of the ECO at the embassy.

I would appreciate if anyone has an idea,or a draft or has been through a similar situation,lend their ideas.Give any link,or information that can help out.

Thanks to y'all.
Last edited by create on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 pm

I would have thought you could write the letter as a couple.

create
Newly Registered

Post by create » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:53 am

U are right EUsmileWEallsmile. However I am kinda lost,should such a letter be separate from a covering letter,or it should serve the purpose of the introductory letter and also a complaint letter.

Please if u have any idea or anyone here has an idea or sample letter or draft of how such could be presented.This will be highly appreciated.
I know there are regulations and laws,which might be included in the letter.Anyone with the knowledge of such regulations.Please Help.

create
Newly Registered

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by create » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 am

Please can anyone provide me with an email Link where I can lodge a complaint as regard my refusal letter.The Warsaw page keeps me to the appeal page.I do not intend to appeal.Though I have reapplied,going for my interview soon.I just wanna make a formal complaint as regard my previous application.I would appreciate any email address,that can be used to send such complaints to.

Warsaw_visamail@fco.gov.uk was used as a means of returning my passport and documents for my 1st application.
I wrote back to this address for them to return my Original Marriage certificate,despite the fact they mistakenly gave me a photocopy with a sticker ''original copy seen''.