ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls ROR Application Need Some Advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amebo
- thin ice -

Pls ROR Application Need Some Advice

Post by Amebo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Pls Guys i need ur opinion about my ROR application which i am going to send to HO on the 27th of november,

After waiting long time, my decree nisi was granted this week and told me is going to be pronounce in a month time, but must wait for 6 weeks and 1 day to apply for decree absolute, which falls in mid november.

QUESTIONS PLS!
IF i send my ROR application in November and get a COA with no right of work in december ( for example like others in this forum ), and the Company i curently work for will check my working status with HO in January 2014, as usual.

Pls what should i do then, do i have to wait and apply for my ROR in january ( not too late? ) And is a week after decree Absolute too early to apply?

All the necessary documents of both treaty rights throughout the marriage until decrre absolute are all available

Pls help me with your advice and a Big thank you in advance :D
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

Oke1

Post by Oke1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:42 am

Is your current resident still valid if yes
Don't worry u don't need to stress your self
And u don't need to inform your company
That u are sending ur passport to any where
Except if they always check it beginning of
The year. That meaning you need to wait
You receive cl if they send know wright to work
You can wright then and tell them that your rc
Is still valid so they will issued new cl
Pls am just using this site can you help me about my brother wife
She just doin 15hours a week

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 am

Oke1 wrote:Is your current resident still valid if yes

Thanks Oke1, yes my RC is still valid till 2015. i am just worried about COA ( with no right to work ), bcos my company will check working status in january 2014. while i will submit ROR in November,

Any other advice from great members, gurus n moderators plssssssssss

Thankss

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Amebo wrote:
Oke1 wrote:Is your current resident still valid if yes

Thanks Oke1, yes my RC is still valid till 2015. i am just worried about COA ( with no right to work ), bcos my company will check working status in january 2014. while i will submit ROR in November,

Any other advice from great members, gurus n moderators plssssssssss

Thankss

Pls guys any advice, what do you sugest pls pls pls

SouthWest1

Re: Pls ROR Application Need Some Advice

Post by SouthWest1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 pm

why would they check your right to work if your current RC is valid until 2015?
also, you should receive COA with right to work ( a friend of mine has his few months before) but just make sure you send the latest evidence (Payslip, Contract..etc) of your spouse up until the month or week you are sending your application.

you can apply any time after your receive your decree absolute ( the sooner the better put it this way).

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:35 am

My COA didn't came with right to work. I wasn't bothered at all because my RC was valid till 2016. You should only be worried about that if you are looking for new employment and your passport is still with HO. I will advise you to apply for your RoR ASAP now that you have all the relevant documents. I can't any reason why your employer should know about your application as you have not lost your right of residence.

Amebo
- thin ice -

Post by Amebo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 am

Ricardo wrote:My COA didn't came with right to work. I wasn't bothered at all because my RC was valid till 2016. You should only be worried about that if you are looking for new employment and your passport is still with HO. I will advise you to apply for your RoR ASAP now that you have all the relevant documents. I can't any reason why your employer should know about your application as you have not lost your right of residence.

Thanks Southwest and Ricardo for the advice, i will submit as soon as i recieve my decree absolute, and dont bother about COA with right to work or not.

Thanks again :D :D