ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependant Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deepakborse
Newly Registered

ILR Dependant Queries

Post by deepakborse » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello,

1. What is the allowed maximum no of absences for Tier 1 dependent applying for ILR? I know for the main applicant it is 180 days in 5 years however couldn't find exact number for the dependent.
So how long a Tier 1 dependent can be out of the UK during 2 years of stay with main applicant before applying for ILR?
2. One of the ILR eligibility criteria for Tier 1 dependent is “you and they have been living together in the UK for at least 2 years in a marriage or civil partnership...” this does not necessarily mean on dependent visa, does it?
Is it ok if partner is on Tier 1 (4 months)+ Tier 1 Dependent (20 months) for the 2 years period?
3. How early can we apply for the Settlement. My wife will complete 2 years in Second week of December 2013 so can i apply 4 weeks before that say 3rd week of November?

Any advice will be a great help. Many thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.