ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INADEQUATE NO OF YEARS LEAVE TO REMAIN GRANTED-ACT NOW !!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MikkySoft
Newly Registered

INADEQUATE NO OF YEARS LEAVE TO REMAIN GRANTED-ACT NOW !!!!

Post by MikkySoft » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:50 pm

INADEQUATE NO OF YEARS LEAVE TO REMAIN GRANTED - ACT NOW !!!!

Dear all,

I feel obliged to write on this topic for the benefit of people who may have been victims of this incident.

I read here on this forum sometimes ago that some people were given not enough no of years on their leave to remain during renewal for further leave to Remain.

For example, when they applied the first time, they were given 2 year initial leave to remain and during the extension, they were also given 2 years again, I want to point out that this an error on the part of home office.

If you fall into this category, you can write to Home office to correct the mistake. I had a personal experience on this. I applied in 2009 and was given 2 years initial leave and later 2 years again. I contacted a lawyer who told me to bring about £500 for the Chamber to write Home Office in order to correct the mistake. I took if upon myself and got the right email and right office to write to. I received a reply from them and they asked me to prove my case. I tendered the letter of initial leave and also the conditions where they stated it was 2 years initial and 3 years later or 3 years initial and 2 years later. I was asked to return my Biometric card and was replaced with the correct number of years without paying any lawyer a penny.

If you don't complain now, that means the renewal will be in 2 phases before you get the final Indefinite Leave To Remain.

You can act now before it is too late.

Cheers.
Mikkysoft.