ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

create
Newly Registered

Post by create » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 am

UKforever u are right.I have done that,it should work now.Sorry for the inconvenience. Please can anyone help with:

A draft or sample letter of how to write a complaint letter,does it have a format,which includes quotes on laws,regulations.
Can someone help with that pls.

create
Newly Registered

Post by create » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:When did you apply for the visa?
When did you do the biometric stuff?
Did the embassy call you for an interview? If so exactly what did they say in the invitation and when was the interview?
When did you receive the refusal?

I submitted my application online on the 5th of August,and went for interview..though there was barely any.I was just asked to submit every document I wanted to submit with my application,and the lady requested for a skype log,claiming it would help my application.I wonder what kinda of service they are running,collating people's private
correspondence.Another snooping policy.I told her I don't have a skype log and I don't think it is necessary.Besides that,no interview.
I gave a few emails,which clearly shows how my wife bought tickets online for me,and others,that wasn't enough.They claim our names weren't clear enough.
I wonder if one is writing an email to someone he loves...He will have to state his full name,like an official letter.