ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need to start a a business inorder to secure visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gasl8
Newly Registered

Do i need to start a a business inorder to secure visa

Post by gasl8 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:20 am

I have gathered funds, but not sure what I need to do next. Do I need to show the business plan if I am applying single for 200k route??

Also, do I need to start a business before I apply ?

samir01

Re: Do i need to start a a business inorder to secure visa

Post by samir01 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:44 am

gasl8 wrote:I have gathered funds, but not sure what I need to do next. Do I need to show the business plan if I am applying single for 200k route??

Also, do I need to start a business before I apply ?
Business Plans : Yes if you are Abroad or a Student in UK.
: Not Compulsory If you are on PSW.

Seek Accountant for Assistance

gasl8
Newly Registered

Post by gasl8 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Samir01,

Thanks for the reply.

Do i need to start the business though ? Or just show the funds and a business plan ?

Based on what it says on the policy guidance, do i need to make sure the the business that i am creating meets the below criteria or does it just apply to the current job that i am doing.

=================================

Evidence of graduate level occupation
118. You should use this for your initial application under section d (see the attributes table for
initial applicants).
119. You must show that you have been working in an occupation which appears on the list of
occupations skilled to National Qualifications Framework level 4 or above, as stated in the
Codes of Practice on our website. “Working” in this context means that the core service your
business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service in an
occupation at this level. It excludes any work involved in administration, marketing or website
functions for the business

========================================

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm

as u on psw so u entitled to work here hence allowed to start ur preferred business even before securing visa if u wish.

you should include a good business plan along with required business.

Maks
BANNED

Post by Maks » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:42 am

Gals8, for some reason I am not able to send a PM message. feel free to get in touch (leave your email perhaps via PM?) and I'll share some ideas!

gasl8
Newly Registered

Business Requirement

Post by gasl8 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Can somebody please confirm ?