ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother visit visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

valeed.naim2

Mother visit visa application

Post by valeed.naim2 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:31 am

Hello there,

I have a query regarding the following questions in family visitor visa VAF1B Form.

I hold the ILR with family in the UK. I am going to invite my mother on my daughter birthday. my mother visited us in the UK continues every years since 2010. Her two years UK visit visa just expired recently. She is going to apply again for 5 years family visitor visa next week. I found the following questions on the form in Part 9.

While my mother was in the UK she tried to registered with NHS they asked about visa status and close her NHS registeration application. Two three times she got private prescription for blood pressure from my doctor as favour and I paid for medicine. I need your advice for filling the below questions. I would like to select NO because she never been to hosiptal and she does have NHS number but they close this because wants to see her visa status.

Please advice I need to send sponsor docs tomorrow. Thanks,

FAMILY VISITOR (VAF1B DECEMBER 2012)

9.2 Have you ever received medical treatment in the UK?

9.3 Did you have to pay for the treatment?

9.4 Where did you receive the treatment?
If ‘Yes’ go to question 9.3

Address :Telephone number:
Name of hospital/clinic/Doctor’s surgery: