ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife visitng England for two three month periods?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

WoeIsMe!
Newly Registered

Wife visitng England for two three month periods?

Post by WoeIsMe! » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 am

Having gone through literally every available option, this is what I've decided has to be done. I don't see any problem with this being able to happen, right? So, she wants to visit me from October-December, then go back to America for Christmas for a month, and then return February-April. She looked at getting the one year visa (which I believe means that you can come and go as much as possible UP TO SIX MONTHS without border problems) however the cost was too great to risk being turned down. This route would be free, wouldn't it, and considering the one month gap half way through no questions should be asked?
What sort of evidence would be necessary to grant these visas? Is it a case of bringing the evidence to border control one she arrives in the UK or what?
Also there shouldn't be any hassle with these two periods, right?
I'm cluless....

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am

Would you consider making all of your immigration questions in one single thread? This way, everyone will see what you already know and what you lack, and new questions will make sense in the context of what you have previously discussed.

WoeIsMe!
Newly Registered

Post by WoeIsMe! » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Well actually this is a totally distinct question so I thought I should post it in its relevant forum.