ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Solihull - WP + T2 ICT - More than 90 days Gap

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srk2012

ILR Success Solihull - WP + T2 ICT - More than 90 days Gap

Post by srk2012 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi All,

My case

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=117518

My PEO Appointment : 19/03/2012, Solihull

My Experience:
Went to Solihull by 10.15, was searching for the place. Located it after 15 minutes search. Went through security and sat at the reception at 10.40. The security guard gave me token after 10 minutes. I waiting for my token number to appear in screen. It came at around 12.00.

Went in and greeted Case worker. She asked me for my passport. She did some initial checks and asked why I have two entry clearances. I told her that first one was WP and the second one was T2 ICT. I told her that I applied as per my company's request. She asked for my BRP and LITUK Test Pass Sheet. More verification in system and then more notes.

She asked for SET O and then she took out the absences sheet. She entered something in her system and then took notes. She wrote down that I had four months absence. After that she asked for 1 month Payslip and 1 month bank statement and my photographs. I asked her if she needs photo copies of all the documents. She said yes, so I gave that to her. She did some more checks and asked me to wait for few minutes.

She left with my passport. She came back after 5 minutes and told me everything looks fine and my settlement is approved. I asked her if she needs any more docs but she said everything is fine and told me I'll get by BRP in 7 to 10 days. She asked me to proceed with my payment and after that I waited to give my finger prints.

I got my BRP today by DX courier.

I wish to Thank everyone in this forum for their help. Without the guidance of everyone, I don't think I would have gone ahead with my application at all. I've given all the details in my case thread. In case if anyone needs any help, please PM me. More than happy to share my experience and help.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Congratulations on your ILR.Why Is Solihull PEO difficult to find? No directions??

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Success Solihull - WP + T2 ICT - More than 90 days G

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

srk2012 wrote:Hi All,

My case

My Experience:
Went to Solihull by 10.15, was searching for the place. Located it after 15 minutes search. Went through security and sat at the reception at 10.40. The security guard gave me token after 10 minutes. I waiting for my token number to appear in screen. It came at around 12.00.

Went in and greeted Case worker. She asked me for my passport. She did some initial checks and asked why I have two entry clearances. I told her that first one was WP and the second one was T2 ICT. I told her that I applied as per my company's request. She asked for my BRP and LITUK Test Pass Sheet. More verification in system and then more notes.

She asked for SET O and then she took out the absences sheet. She entered something in her system and then took notes. She wrote down that I had four months absence. After that she asked for 1 month Payslip and 1 month bank statement and my photographs. I asked her if she needs photo copies of all the documents. She said yes, so I gave that to her. She did some more checks and asked me to wait for few minutes.

She left with my passport. She came back after 5 minutes and told me everything looks fine and my settlement is approved. I asked her if she needs any more docs but she said everything is fine and told me I'll get by BRP in 7 to 10 days. She asked me to proceed with my payment and after that I waited to give my finger prints.

I wish to Thank everyone in this forum for their help. Without the guidance of everyone, I don't think I would have gone ahead with my application at all. I've given all the details in my case thread. In case if anyone needs any help, please PM me. More than happy to share my experience and help.
What were the photocopies of Documents you gave the CW?

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Congratulations!!! Well done!!!
Can you share details on employer letter . Did it have SOC code and confirmation that you are paid more than equal to the salary specified as well as all your annual leaves were paid ?

It will be a great help to all tier 2 people who are seeking ILR.
Regards,
Sharad

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi can you specify the format of employers Letter you provided and what justification you gave for your absences. I also have a bit similar case but my absence is for 210 days on WP. If broken into 2 years its < 180 in each year. Do you think I can try and be eligible for ILR as well?

srk2012

Post by srk2012 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am

Hi Desiboys,

The format of the letter that I got is given in my post. Hope that helps.

Regards

srk2012

Post by srk2012 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:05 am

Solihull PEO is not difficult to find. Its just that I went past without noticing.

I gave photocopies of Passport, BRP, Emp Ref letter, Bank st, Payslip, LITUK Pass Cert.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 am

[quote="srk2012"]Hi Desiboys,

The format of the letter that I got is given in my post. Hope that helps.

Regards[/quote]

Hi
The format of the letter given by you doesn't specify regarding the SOC code Did it have SOC code as well and confirmation that you are paid more than equal to the salary specified as well as all your annual leaves were paid ?
Please help.

srk2012

Post by srk2012 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Yes it did have the SOC Code.

kuma1978
Newly Registered

Change of Employer (Tier 2 - General) from outside UK

Post by kuma1978 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Dear Friends,

Hope you all are doing well.

For last 2 months I have been running from pillar to post via several Solicitors, being charged with pre-assessment fees but not getting clear suggestions.

I need your expert advice in this desperate time.

I have changed my employment from outside UK while my curtailed Leave to remain (from previous employer) was still valid. Do you think that it has broken my eligibility in anyway to apply for ILR?

Details of my UK immigration history:
-------------------------------------------------
First entered UK: Sep 2008 under Work Permit.
Got an extension Tier 2 - ICT in 2010 till valid sep 2012.

My Project got over and my company ended my employment in UK and sent me back in Jan 2012 to work for its Indian branch.

I left UK and applied for change of sponsership with 60 days from outside UK.

I was back in UK in April 2013 with Tier-2 General VISA working for new employer.

I got the letter from UKBA on 27th June, stating that my Leave to remain has been curtailed till Aug 2012. (I wish I had got this letter earlier............)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please advice / direct me to the threads with similar cases.

Regards.
Kuma1978

kuma1978
Newly Registered

Changed Employment (Tier 2 - General) from outside UK

Post by kuma1978 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi All,

There is a new thread related to my case if you would like to advice me via that:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 273#906273

Regards,
Kuma1978

binhn8
Newly Registered

Post by binhn8 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi srk2012,
I am on WP -> Tier 2 general route. So I am pretty similar to your case.

Could you please help to answer my question?

Did you submit P60?
How many month payslip and bank statement did you submit? 1 months?
Did you submit anything related to your work permit period?

If you can, please help me the list of documents of your case. I would be very appreciated

Many thanks

onabanjo

Re: ILR Success Solihull - WP + T2 ICT - More than 90 days G

Post by onabanjo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Congratulations.Enjoy your ILR

My case

My Experience:

I wish to Thank everyone in this forum for their help. Without the guidance of everyone, I don't think I would have gone ahead with my application at all. I've given all the details in my case thread. In case if anyone needs any help, please PM me. More than happy to share my experience and help.[/quote]
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.