ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:my 7 year child application refused today with no right of appeal shocking been waiting for 11 months and decision go negative.

what the hell are they doing!!!!! seriously those must be £6.50 case workers who have no clue about low, playing with our lives. the crazy thing is "no right of appeal" madness

very sorry shondra!!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:probably they apply october 1, 2012 rules anyone who overstay more than 28 days their application is refused starightway.
But it cant be !!! What about EX1 paragraph???!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

@summer2013 what can we do? nothing in our hand I am going for judicial review what's your reason for refusal?

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm

@verbina they say in a refusal might be your child can get a stay under private life category but your child is not comes under lives in 7 year in uk but it is reasonable to live the uk with you as a best interest of child is with their parents oh my god shocking, in a one month time my child will be 10 born here in uk, can I able to apply my child british citizenship in a one months time? does it helps to my stay?

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]my 7 year child application refused today with no right of appeal shocking been waiting for 11 months and decision go negative.[/quote]

@Shondra. I'm sorry to hear that they have refused your application. Do not despair!! It's absolutely shocking!! How they are coming up with these decisions. What were the grounds of refusal, if you don't mind me asking. My circumstances are similar to yours! Keep your chin up!! A way will be found to overcome this. Try your hardest to keep a clear head in this difficult time as it will help with planning your next action!

I've just seen the reasons that you noted and edited my post! Thanks

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 pm

@nilemarques I didn't get a copy of that but my solicitor told me main ground of refusal is when I did my application, that time I don't have a leave to remain in uk, overstayer.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:probably they apply october 1, 2012 rules anyone who overstay more than 28 days their application is refused starightway.
Maybe if you get a British passport for your child first, then apply yourself?
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:13 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]my 7 year child application refused today with no right of appeal shocking been waiting for 11 months and decision go negative.[/quote]

Hi Sharma

I am speechless. What’s going on? Crackdown operation by HO towards all applicants under 7 year Childs rule.
Last edited by shareen24h on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]@nilemarques I didn't get a copy of that but my solicitor told me main ground of refusal is when I did my application, that time I don't have a leave to remain in uk, overstayer.[/quote]

@ Shondra. I'm in exactly the same position as I was an over stayer for years before I made an application. I made my application in May 2012 before the new rules but judging by these despicable decisions by HO, I don't think it will make a difference! We just have to keep our chin up and try to be a step ahead!

SDP

Post by SDP » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@nilemarques I didn't get a copy of that but my solicitor told me main ground of refusal is when I did my application, that time I don't have a leave to remain in uk, overstayer.
Shocking to hear abt your refusal, put a JR in , mean while your kid turns 10 yrs. and gets a British passport then they will have to consider you.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:19 pm

But one word what solicitor say is shocking we might grant your child is a main applicant but its is reasonable to leave the country with you (parents), how comes my child going another country, she born and brought up here for 10 years, never been back to my country

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 pm

I been in this country 15 and half years and child born here and nearly 10 years old still refuse what they want under this 7 year child case, I don't know

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:my 7 year child application refused today with no right of appeal shocking been waiting for 11 months and decision go negative.
Sigh!!! So sorry to hear about this Shondra which I believe is the last thing you want to hear but pls remember no decisions are made perfect in an unstable emotional situation. Verbina really has a point to wait on your child being 10 with passport then re-apply and that should pave way for a straight approval. It's just an opinion but try speak to few other people to factor a better optional way out. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm

I am sorry Shondra, most upsetting I totally feel for you and your family.

Home Office have lost the plot, a shame on them. Mrs T May and your team you are an absolute disgrace!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Sacre Bleu - I mean that's just poured oil on the pigeons and set the cat on fire. who is making all these decisions? Time to name and shame all the senior case workers that endorse all these refusal letters! An absolute mess - Jesus wept.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]probably they apply october 1, 2012 rules anyone who overstay more than 28 days their application is refused starightway.[/quote]

@Sharma

October 1, 2012 rules doesn`t apply to the family application under private life. see the detail.

If you have limited leave to remain you must ensure you apply to extend your leave in good time if you are applying for further leave under:

the points-based system;
all working and student routes;
visiting routes;
long residency routes;
discharged HM Forces; or
UK ancestry routes.
If you have limited leave to remain you must ensure you apply to extend your leave, if needed, in time. If you wish to remain in the UK after the 28 day period you should leave the UK and reapply for a visa.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... r-1oct2012

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:32 pm

verbina wrote:
How will the child attain British Citizenship if the parent have no status ATM?
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Maybe I should email panorama.reply@bbc.co.uk to investigate the plight of many on this forum and others alike too!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Choc-Ice wrote:
verbina wrote:
The child can attain British Citizenship even if the parents are not settled at the time the child turns 10 years old as long as the child has not been out of the UK for more than 90 days. Form T explains all these. So it is very possible

Evidence that you were in the United Kingdom for the first 10 years of your life

You should send:

your passport or passports which cover the 10-year period. As the passports may not be enough to show residence in the United Kingdom during the period, send as much as you can of the following to cover the period:

letters from schools or other educational establishments you attended; and
any other documents which show you lived in the United Kingdom.
Last edited by hatchsead on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Choc-Ice wrote:
verbina wrote:
If I interpret it correctly, if the parents have no status and the child was born in the Uk and reaches 10 years old, that child is entitled to apply for citizenship on his/her own accord.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
Choc-Ice wrote:
verbina wrote:
If I interpret it correctly, if the parents have no status and the child was born in the Uk and reaches 10 years old, that child is entitled to apply for citizenship on his/her own accord.
That is correct. Guide T explains that.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... uide_t.pdf

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm

[quote="Believe2013"]Maybe I should email [b]panorama.reply@bbc.co.uk [/b]to investigate the plight of many on this forum and others alike too![/quote]

I will actually recommend channel 4 dispatches, they love things like that with bug brother camera evidence. BBC love cover up and they probably will with T. May issuing a statement and being backed by the gremlin (Cameron)

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

They said in refusal I need to contact to local immigration inforcement team until 11th September to dicuss my departure otherwise they will acting enforcement, what does this means? do I need to act before 11th September, I mean like reconsideration, JR etc. Please some one help me

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:56 pm

ive got my refusal letter

reasons are:
none of as had leave at the time of the application
my son doesn't qualify for leave to remain because none of the parents have status and he has entered uk illegally when he was 2 years old.

they did not mentioned nothing about my son been here all that time.

we must contact local enforcement team on 6 of September otherwise removal may be enforced

we have to report on 5 of September and solicitor said if they detain as right of appeal is out of the country not in.

Guys i dont have much time what can i do???
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:26 pm

@summer2013 did you spoke with your solicitor? what he suggest? I only make an appointment to my solicitor on Wednesday.