ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings - what dates to use?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rrozenson
Newly Registered

Previous Earnings - what dates to use?

Post by rrozenson » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi There:

Apoligies for reposting this but I haven't gotten a response and yes I have read the FAQ but am still confused and my appointment is on Wednesday!

I am currently applying for ILR from my Tier 1 (next week yikes!) and wanted clarity on the rules around which twelve month period I could use to satisfy criteria for income. I was last in a full time salaried employment (I am currently self employed) in August 2012 so am I able to use the twelve months immediatley before August 2012 for my pay calculation?

Im a bit confused as to if we can count back 12 months from any month in the 15 month window. Or if it has to be twelve months but within that 15 month window.

Can anyone clarify? Yes I know this

Rafael

SriGan

Post by SriGan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Any consecutive 12 months in the immediate previous 15 months of date of your application. All the Best.

gurrano2

Post by gurrano2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks. Yes I know but just want to clarify if I can claim consecutive 10 months as my fund is OK for just 10 months i.e. 1 July 2012 till 30 April 2013? (I need only £35,000, which I have made within 10 months of July 2012 and April 2013 consecutively).

Someone told me maximum gap from point of application and last earning date should not be more than 3 months. So got confused here.

SriGan

Post by SriGan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:13 pm

This is perfectly fine.
Say for example, assuming you are applying in May14. Then 15 month period will be Feb13 to Apr14 (both incl).If you have managed to earn the required amount between May13 to Sep13 (both incl), you can show these 5 month payslips to them.
The hidden meaning is the maximum months that you can show is 12 months. It can be 1 or 5 or 12 months. Hope this helps.

gurrano2

Post by gurrano2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi Thanks again. What the guy meant by maximum gap is that since my earning period is from July 2012 to April 2013, there is now 5 months gap in between April and September when I am applying. So he adviced that my claim period should be from July 2012 to June 2013...which means the gap between June and september when I am applying is just 3 months.

This is where I got confused as I dont understand if there is anything like maximum gap from the last month of earning and the date of application.

Hope you understand my query? Thanks for helping with this.