ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Business plan compulsory or just a plus point?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pichas

Is Business plan compulsory or just a plus point?

Post by pichas » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for £50K via PSW route Cat D Enterpreneur Visa. I have been going through lots of posts here. Some successful candiates had provided business plan as supporting documents, while some didn't and still their applications got approved.

Do you think is it compulsory to have a business plan? Or is it just a plus point to have one.

Note: Accountants charge a handsome sum for writing a business plan for starters like me.

And also I haven't found anywhere in the policy guidance stating it is a must have thing during the application. Please comment me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance for your time

samir01

Re: Is Business plan compulsory or just a plus point?

Post by samir01 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:23 pm

pichas wrote:Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for £50K via PSW route Cat D Enterpreneur Visa. I have been going through lots of posts here. Some successful candiates had provided business plan as supporting documents, while some didn't and still their applications got approved.

Do you think is it compulsory to have a business plan? Or is it just a plus point to have one.

Note: Accountants charge a handsome sum for writing a business plan for starters like me.

And also I haven't found anywhere in the policy guidance stating it is a must have thing during the application. Please comment me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance for your time
Last edited by samir01 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

London_lad
BANNED

Regarding Busniess plan

Post by London_lad » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 pm

In addition to the pichas question can any body tell me whether the business plan must be related to your qualification for 50k route??

For instance i have done masters in Law so whether is it compulsory for me to make business plan related to Law field ??

Please reply ......

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:03 pm

a business plan is a blueprint of your planned new business venture. Ideally you would not invest your time money and effort into something you had no prior expertise/experience or qualification.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

tangy67

business plan

Post by tangy67 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:15 pm

hi i am going to apply tier 1 ENT under 2k category, can any body tell me about business plan or who i am contact for the business plan , is it necessary for me to stick with same business what qualification i have , as i am on work permit and its going to expire in oct end, every thing else is ready only business plan is left.

kind regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: business plan

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 pm

tangy67 wrote:hi i am going to apply tier 1 ENT under 2k category, can any body tell me about business plan or who i am contact for the business plan , is it necessary for me to stick with same business what qualification i have , as i am on work permit and its going to expire in oct end, every thing else is ready only business plan is left.

kind regards
Business plan is very essential in the application process for Tier 1 Entrepreneur and caseworker may request it during interview.

There are countless business plan format on the Internet which you can easily get and amend to your specific business objectives. Samples are;

http://www.bplans.co.uk/sample_business_plans.cfm

http://www.smarta.com/tools/business-plans/
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.