ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Glasgow

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

ILR Success @ Glasgow

Post by globalindian » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:33 am

Hi All,

I would like to thank each one of you for all your advice and help over last few months for my ILR application. This forum has always been very helpful and all members always available for any support.

Sharing my experience in Glasgow PEO and success story so that it can help other members as well.

I have arrived in Glasgow PEO at 8:30 AM. At the entrance they will ask for the appointment letter and Passport. There will be a thorough security check and you will need to place all the small items and belts in a small tray. They will not ask you to remove your shoes.
After the security clearance you will need to proceed to the reception. The receptionist will provide a token number to you.
And then after some wait your token number will be called for moving to a counter. The Case Worker will create a case for you and they will validate all the documents (e.g. passport, visa, application form). They don't see anything on the evidences.

Once the case has been registered then you will be asked to proceed to Biometrics. All the caseworkers and staffs at Glasgow PEO are very helpful and friendly.

After that it is a long wait. It took almost 2 hours for my turn. Finally my token was called and the case worker informed me that my case was granted successfully.

My details:
WP + Tier 2 (ICT) - 5 years

Documents:
-SET (O)
-12 months payslip
-12 months bank statement
-Employer reference Letter
-P60 - Last 5 years
-Life in UK pass letter
- Passport and BRP card

Thanks once again for all your help.
:D :D :D :D :D

ridewithme

Post by ridewithme » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Congratulations

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Thanks.

sphinx5

Post by sphinx5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi globalindian, Please could you let me know if you used the SOC 2000 or SOC 2010 in the employer letter, My employer is not willing to give the SOC 2010 saying reason as cos was issued b4 Apr 2013. Would really appreciate your response on this. Thanks.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Ideally it needs to be the SOC 2010 code. But you can use both giving reference to new one.