ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(m) approved at Croydon PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nadeem toheed

FLR(m) approved at Croydon PEO

Post by nadeem toheed » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Firstly, Thanks to all senior members, always tries to help out to everyone on this forum.
Here is my short story for the information of other members
I did booked appointment for my spouse FLR(m) today on 2nd September at Croydon PEO.
I reached there on time, after security checks and documents entry, we told to go upstairs for payments. As advice by senior members, I kept ready for both the form, FLR(m) and SET(m) incase.
I tried to convenience the man who was entering the forms details that I wants to apply SET(m) instead FLR(m) as my partner got PSW(dependent) for the last 1 year and before that she was on student dependent( she entered very first time in UK on student dependent on 25th of March, 2006 and I got ILR on ten years long residency in June 3rd of this year. But he was not convinced so he referred me to the other gentleman who was working in customers service, I tried to tell him the story, he was convinced to apply FLR(m) first and apply SET(m) even tomorrow once I got FLR(m) approved today.
I apply FLR(m) with all the others supporting documents such as, 6 month bank statement with 6 month pay slip, Tenancy agreement, Marriage certificate, 2 year cohabitation documents, A1 English language test certificate, Life in UK test pass certificate ( Don’t need for LIUK test but just to support my SET(m) form),
Our case registered around 3:25 and we received a call on my mobile around 4:27 from the case worker asking about our marriage certificate (That was attached with our supporting documents), we tell him to look at in our supporting documents and he found that. After 25 mints, our case was approved and we collect our documents.
Once again, a very big thanks for all senior members.

greatpeople

flr (M)

Post by greatpeople » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:10 am

nadeem toheed wrote:Firstly, Thanks to all senior members, always tries to help out to everyone on this forum.
Here is my short story for the information of other members
I did booked appointment for my spouse FLR(m) today on 2nd September at Croydon PEO.
I reached there on time, after security checks and documents entry, we told to go upstairs for payments. As advice by senior members, I kept ready for both the form, FLR(m) and SET(m) incase.
I tried to convenience the man who was entering the forms details that I wants to apply SET(m) instead FLR(m) as my partner got PSW(dependent) for the last 1 year and before that she was on student dependent( she entered very first time in UK on student dependent on 25th of March, 2006 and I got ILR on ten years long residency in June 3rd of this year. But he was not convinced so he referred me to the other gentleman who was working in customers service, I tried to tell him the story, he was convinced to apply FLR(m) first and apply SET(m) even tomorrow once I got FLR(m) approved today.
I apply FLR(m) with all the others supporting documents such as, 6 month bank statement with 6 month pay slip, Tenancy agreement, Marriage certificate, 2 year cohabitation documents, A1 English language test certificate, Life in UK test pass certificate ( Don’t need for LIUK test but just to support my SET(m) form),
Our case registered around 3:25 and we received a call on my mobile around 4:27 from the case worker asking about our marriage certificate (That was attached with our supporting documents), we tell him to look at in our supporting documents and he found that. After 25 mints, our case was approved and we collect our documents.
Once again, a very big thanks for all senior members.

congratulation brother,
i have same case, is it possible can u send me email k_mumtaz@hotmail.co.uk
and i will talk to u,
i got ilr in may 2013 on ten years long residence, and my wife on psw dependant visa till jan 2014, psw start from jan 2012 to jan 2014,
rule change in july 2012,i m waiting ur reply i m too much confuse i m under old rule and new rule,cheers
thanks

vinny

Re: flr (M)

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:22 am

greatpeople wrote:congratulation brother,
i have same case, is it possible can u send me email k_mumtaz@hotmail.co.uk
and i will talk to u,
i got ilr in may 2013 on ten years long residence, and my wife on psw dependant visa till jan 2014, psw start from jan 2012 to jan 2014,
rule change in july 2012,i m waiting ur reply i m too much confuse i m under old rule and new rule,cheers
thanks
Already answered.
D4109125 wrote:It'll be under the old rules, part 8.
vinny wrote:Can you not understand why you should continue in your previous thread? It also saves people from repeating the answers that have already been given. If you don't understand the answers, then continue in the same thread or get professional help.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.