ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional documents to support application in interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

virgo.yasir
Newly Registered

Additional documents to support application in interview

Post by virgo.yasir » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Hello

I have got an interview for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa on 09th Sep 2013. I am just wondering if I can take some additional documents (business plan, business advertisement, business insurance etc.) because I did not submit my business plan and business insurance with initial application. Can anybody tell me if UKBA case worker allowed applicants to bring such documents to support the application, because I heard from someone that you are not allowed to bring any additional documents at interview, whatever you have submitted is final.

Regards
[/b]

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:14 am

I recently know a case where applicant is called for interview and in the interview invitation letter it is clearly written not to bring any documents on the interview day. They have also mentioned that if you wish you can send documents to Sheffield address before interview.

Is anything similar written on your interview letter.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Additional documents to support application in interview

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 pm

virgo.yasir wrote:Hello

I have got an interview for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa on 09th Sep 2013. I am just wondering if I can take some additional documents (business plan, business advertisement, business insurance etc.) because I did not submit my business plan and business insurance with initial application. Can anybody tell me if UKBA case worker allowed applicants to bring such documents to support the application, because I heard from someone that you are not allowed to bring any additional documents at interview, whatever you have submitted is final.

Regards
[/b]

With the new guideline for Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants, it will be advisable that you take along new evidence which shows that you are running your business as long as your last visa allow you to run such business.

The main criteria for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is the ability to prove to the caseworker that you are a genuine Entrepreneur and taking along documents which are new since you submitted your application like, updated accounts statements, invoices issued for recent transactions, e.t.c. will definitely help your application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
virgo.yasir wrote:
With the new guideline for Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants, it will be advisable that you take along new evidence which shows that you are running your business as long as your last visa allow you to run such business.
Where is the new guidance for Tier 1 Entrepreneur, i tried to search it but can not find it can somebody point me in the right direction?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:
virgo.yasir wrote:
Where is the new guidance for Tier 1 Entrepreneur, i tried to search it but can not find it can somebody point me in the right direction?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... p-guidance

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... p-guidance
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Well i had my interview ..and they ask me to bring the source of money, and i added few more documents with them....

So may be if they need more documents they will ask you to bring it.....

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 pm

virgo.yasir wrote:Hello

.... because I did not submit my business plan and business insurance with initial application. .....
[/b]
Well, isn't that the backbone of your application in the first place?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

pretty01
Newly Registered

hi

Post by pretty01 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:38 am

dear,
through which source you show your money? third party or your own saving or some else? and what kind of doc you added?

Dumbaa wrote:Well i had my interview ..and they ask me to bring the source of money, and i added few more documents with them....

Dumbaa

Re: hi

Post by Dumbaa » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:04 am

pretty01 wrote:dear,
through which source you show your money? third party or your own saving or some else? and what kind of doc you added?

Dumbaa wrote:Well i had my interview ..and they ask me to bring the source of money, and i added few more documents with them....

I have all £200k in my uk bank account ....but they want the source so i submit my bank statement of back home country's account in which i have a transaction more then £200k.

And in interview they ask me some silly questions...LOL