ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding CoS & Fund maintenance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wh0ru
Newly Registered
India

Question regarding CoS & Fund maintenance

Post by Wh0ru » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi,

I have received a job offer from a company based in UK, they are ready to sponsor me under Tier 2 (General - New hires - restricted) category and have provided me a CoS which states following along with other info,

Start date: 1 November 2013
End date: 31 October 2016
Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval? N
Total weekly hours of work: 40.00

Is the job on the current shortage occupation list?: Y
Tick to confirm that the post is at the appropriate skill level as set out in the sponsor guidance: Y
Tick to confirm the sponsor certifies maintenance for the migrant: Y

So does these mean I have to show proof of fund maintenance in my account?

Also I went to UK in the month of June for 15 days which on Business Visa (valid for 6 months), purpose was to attend a formal interview and understand life in UK. Do I have to mention these in box which asks for Travel information to UK and Visa for UK?

Thanks.

Wh0ru
Newly Registered
India

Post by Wh0ru » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Anyone please?

nenehelp
Newly Registered

Post by nenehelp » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

Wh0ru wrote:Anyone please?
Your employer mentioned that they would certify the maintenance hence you will need a letter from them certifying the same. You do not need to show any funds by yourself.

Regarding the travel I believe you will have to mention them in the application. I am not sure but you have nothing to loose in mentioning it.