ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:19 am

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]thanks shareen24h I am always positive and fighting for a every moment I am here in uk 15 years still no stay, no job. The problem now is difficult to survive, even friends also fed up to help me, anyway its a life in it? what can I do? This time I thought I can make it but they refused on a purpose, living in a limbo life very hard, sometimes I forgot who am I? God bless[/quote]

@Sharma

If in your refusal HO does`t take ex 1 guideline while they considering your application. I think It would be very strong argument on your favour to consider ex1 guideline either in JR or any court hearing.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:30 am

God knows what will happened? l am fighting at the end, don't trust that much to home office, they can grant anyone, they can refuse anyone, doesn't matter which case is strong or which case is weak.

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:God knows what will happened? l am fighting at the end, don't trust that much to home office, they can grant anyone, they can refuse anyone, doesn't matter which case is strong or which case is weak.
Hi Shondra, you have been given a master piece of advice for filing JR (by sending PAP in the first place). Remember, never ever loose hope because when you actually loose hope, there is always light at the end of tunnel which can be seen. We people mostly think that HO are cruel and evil ppl which I agree as well but at the other side , a person sitting on the desk reading our file thinks the same about us.
I pray to Allah that every thing goes in your favour. As far as my little experience is concerned, HO will override their decission on PAP in your case Inshah Allah.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 am

@juniadmirza thanks for your encouragment word never loosing the hope fighting until the end.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@juniadmirza thanks for your encouragment word never loosing the hope fighting until the end.
Very true hope is what makes us wake up everyday in the morning.

Hope you feel slightly better today Shondra.

Thanks Junaid et al, this forum continues to flourish and grow in strength by the day. For those that have been granted but continue to support and encourage us, may the almighty bestow upon you and your families many blessings.

Day 2 with my email campaign to the bbc panorama and channel 4 dispatches highlighting our plight and hardships we are enduring whilst waiting for our applications to be processed. I intend to wear them out. If they block my IP address, simple, I will use a different one!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 am

@believe2013 u give me fighting power thanks for that definitley i am far more better today gain some more fighting power. God bless.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 am

@believe2013 u give me fighting thanks for that definitley i am far more better today. God bless.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:53 am

"Shondra Sharma - in my own opinion I think you have a very strong case. You have been in uk for 15 years, more than half of this years have been legal. You have one way or the other integrate into the environment and this place is just like home to you. You will receive a good decision after PAP. Definitely will be granted in court.
But is this the way HO want to be treating us?
Your expectation will manifest very soon

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@believe2013 u give me fighting thanks for that definitley i am far more better today. God bless.
I have been away from the forum for some time. Congratulations to those that have been granted. @Shondra am sorry for the decision from UKBA but as everyone says...am sure you will be granted after the PAP...I think home office works on the belief that we will not do a judicial review. I had to do a judicial review for my brother and UKBA told us they will reconsider case out of court a day before we were due in court...so fingers crossed and with God on our side...they can reconsider with a PAP. I believe that once you do your childs passport when he/she is ten...UKBA cannot do anything..but give you a visa.

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 am

Very depressive & disappointing looking at refusals, not a good start for the month and week.
I have already lost hope with my case, lived here only for 12 yrs , no British kid nor partner applied on private life hmmm ppl at HO with no brains & heart ..no chance of me granted !

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 am

summer2013 wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:@summer2013 did you spoke with your solicitor? what he suggest? I only make an appointment to my solicitor on Wednesday.
yes he suggests PAP letter as soon as possible for JR he said my son can speak for himself on the court.... can he manage that? if not what can happen??
I think your son can speak but also important is for him to write a letter of why he wants to stay in UK (obviously stating that this is his home and has no recollection of ...country x-maybe even not mentioning it and how your status has affected him). Let him speak from his heart (my friends did this and it worked really well...also talked about the future and their plans and how being here will develop them etc. You will be amazed how much kids are sensitive to our situation...my kids pray for our visas 'so mommy can get a job and be happy'......those are the emotions you want to come out in the letter

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 am

SDP, Just got to be hopeful and positive sir, don't adopt a defeatist attitude, we will celebrate with you when your time comes....Lets all focus on the bigger picture, a refusal is neither a death sentence nor terminal.....

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 am

SDP wrote:Very depressive & disappointing looking at refusals, not a good start for the month and week.
I have already lost hope with my case, lived here only for 12 yrs , no British kid nor partner applied on private life hmmm ppl at HO with no brains & heart ..no chance of me granted !
You will be shocked...I have a friend who has lived here for fourteen years ---a couple of years legal but mostly illegal and they have given her indefinite stay....you just have to trust that God is working on your behalf and your blessing is on the way...

Indie007
Newly Registered

Post by Indie007 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 am

@ Shondra sorry about the negative decision.On my other thread i wrote about pursuing a judicial reveiw after my case was declined with no appeal.However i had to stop the whole process because somewhere along the line my partner mett someone else and now says he is not willing to gothrough with the process.He is self employed and has been evading tax so he says he cant provide me with any documents yet initially he had told me he was sorting his tax affairs.He also tells me to leaave when he is angry but i cant leave as i have no recourse to public funds and i was told the level of emotional abuse was very low level and i cant prove it .I have a 3 month old BC son and i need to put in an Flro application on the basis of my son,but i am now worried about my credibility because i only got the refusal for flrm in the beginning of this year and because i have nowhere to go i am forced to stay in the same house as my partner even though he is constantly asking me to leave.He works out of town and comes every thursday and does not help with the child when he is around.How can i make my flro application stronger?what evidence can i submit?I was considering voluntary return home as i am so stressed and have no support over here .I actuallt feel suicidal ,i have been here as a failed asylum seeker for over 10 years and i dont even have anywhere to go if i return home ,this is why i feel suicidal and depressed.I would appreciate any input as i feel so helpless and desperate.Thank you all and have a blessed day

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 am

thanks everyone who support me and give me encouragement and fighting power, god bless to all.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 am

@kukuwife which case is strong, which case is weak I didn't get it as far as home office is concerned, thanks for your support. Only last hope is in one month time apply child british cititzenship and lets see what will happened?

11akb

Post by 11akb » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 am

hi everyone so here we are in sept my case

applied in june 2012
bio done august 2012
under article 8

still waitng to for any response fresh application came in 2000

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 am

SDP wrote:Very depressive & disappointing looking at refusals, not a good start for the month and week.
Sorry about you refusal shondra sharma....the lord is your strength.pls don't loose hope.

@SDP....u are right.im feeling depressed too..keep thinking what hope is there for me too.this people are just wicked,using any loop hole they can get to refuse people.how is it possible for you to have leave to remain and still apply for 7yrs rule?and after that you will be giving another leave to remain?hmmmm...
It is well

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@kukuwife which case is strong, which case is weak I didn't get it as far as home office is concerned, thanks for your support. Only last hope is in one month time apply child british cititzenship and lets see what will happened?
Shondra- you are right which case is strong and which case is weak : none applied to HO.
But for your case is just a matter of time you will be granted.

Indie007- your situation bring tears to my eyes, all l can say please seek legal advice, there may be other way round the situation for you to get the help you deserved
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am

thanks@kukuwife I just got a refusal letter today said we might grant as a child as a main applicant she is living in uk 7 years or more but your parents have no basis of stay in the time of application.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:29 am

Indie007 wrote:@ Shondra sorry about the negative decision.On my other thread i wrote about pursuing a judicial reveiw after my case was declined with no appeal.However i had to stop the whole process because somewhere along the line my partner mett someone else and now says he is not willing to gothrough with the process.He is self employed and has been evading tax so he says he cant provide me with any documents yet initially he had told me he was sorting his tax affairs.He also tells me to leaave when he is angry but i cant leave as i have no recourse to public funds and i was told the level of emotional abuse was very low level and i cant prove it .I have a 3 month old BC son and i need to put in an Flro application on the basis of my son,but i am now worried about my credibility because i only got the refusal for flrm in the beginning of this year and because i have nowhere to go i am forced to stay in the same house as my partner even though he is constantly asking me to leave.He works out of town and comes every thursday and does not help with the child when he is around.How can i make my flro application stronger?what evidence can i submit?I was considering voluntary return home as i am so stressed and have no support over here .I actuallt feel suicidal ,i have been here as a failed asylum seeker for over 10 years and i dont even have anywhere to go if i return home ,this is why i feel suicidal and depressed.I would appreciate any input as i feel so helpless and desperate.Thank you all and have a blessed day
I am terribly sorry to read of your misfortune. I plead with you to remain calm - as far fetched as this may sound but only then can you start putting concrete plans in place There are lawyers out there that can help on a pro bono basis if money is an issue.

It's not easy being in an abusive relationship where an infant is involved. Well abuse is abuse whether low level or what ever level it's still abuse and usually has a psychological and profound bearing on an individual for many years to come. So don't rule it out as evidence. Be strong for your baby for it depends entirely on you emotionally physically etc I don't need to tell you this as you know it already.

On what grounds was your asylum case refused if you don't mind me asking ? Further more you had a refusal of the FLR(M) and you mentioned lack of supporting financial evidence as a reason? I am very hopeful you can solve the problem by submitting an FLR(O) application. Have you spoken to any Lawyers yet? Perhaps that's the first step I would encourage you to do.

Just one more quick question, if I may, in your appeals process you abandoned were your counsel going to invoke article 8?

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 am

@believe2013 what happened your PAP? and judicial review, have filed JR?did it approve? please could you share if you don't mind

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:59 am

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]@believe2013 what happened your PAP? and judicial review, have filed JR?did it approve? please could you share if you don't mind[/quote]

@ Sharma

send message, please check inbox.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks @shareen24h, I did.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:23 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]Thanks @shareen24h, I did.[/quote]

Please check again.