ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal :(

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam321

Refusal :(

Post by sam321 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:30 am

This is my refusal letter says: I don't have right of appeal bcz visa is still valid. Can any1 tell me what I can do.

On the basis of documents you have provided, however, the secretary of state is not satisfied that these meet the requirements specified under appendix A of the immigration rules and you do not qualify for the award of 25 points in this area.

The reason for the decision is detailed below:
You have stated that you are currently the director of a UK company.
You have provided the certificate of incorporation and other documents from companies house.
From the evidence, however we are not satisfied that on a date falling within three months prior to the date of your application, you were
A) registered with HM revenue and custom as self employed, or
B) registered as new business which he is director, or
C) registered director of existing business

As specified under appendix A of the immigration rules

This is because the documents that you have provided do not include the date you were appointed Asa a director. Therefore, the documents you have submitted do not meet the requirement specified under appendix A

If you currently have Tier 1(psw) you must demonstbthe above in order for you to be awarded points

We have therefore been unable to award points for attributes.

swaroopG
Newly Registered

HI

Post by swaroopG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 am

Sorry about the refusal and you will get your visa if you submit your aappointment report from companies house while applying again as you dont have the right to appeal now..
May I please know,When did you apply and when did you give your biometrics .

Thanks a lot,

sam321

Post by sam321 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:44 am

I have already submit current Appointment report, certificate of incorporation.

Don't know y I got refusal.
I submit my application. On 26th of july

swaroopG
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by swaroopG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 am

oh how come they do all this ,telling you havent submitted when you did.
By the way,when did you apply for this visa?

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:13 am

When did you register your company?
Last edited by babylondoner on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:14 am

I was just checking documents. current appointment report has date appointed as director.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:45 pm

may i knw how old all the document were on the day of application.?

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Sorry about your refusal . Please if you can give us more specific dates of your application and date of CAR printing . Was there any interview .

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 pm

My first guess
1) U didn't provided C.A.R (But u say u did).
2) The only thing then I can think of is that your C.A.R is older than 3 months from the date you made your application.

Kindly confirm so that we can help you.

P.S :- My company was almost an year old when I applied and I submitted my C.A.R and got Visa.
C.A.R => Current Appointment Report :)
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

sam321

Post by sam321 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 pm

My solicitor didn't provide current appointment report :( he left that paper and send my file :(
He send page 1,2 and 4 and missed page number 4. And also send certificate of incorporation.
This was my 2nd time refusal
Now shall I do judical review on eviditinal flexibility of document or shall I apply 3rd time?

Please reply me seniors

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:41 pm

And what did your solicitor said to that? It is clearly his fault right. I am sure he must have charged you a lot of money for this result.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:14 pm

U F*** Kidding me !!!!
I am going to be a bit harsh to you so let me apologies first !

I think you deserve to get fooled by such solicitor's !!
You wasted lots n lots of hard earned money either your's or ur parents !
I don't know why you got rejection first time, but filing visa second time and missing the most important document and obviously blaming it on solicitor is all YOUR mistake !
How long on earth does it takes to read a 50 page document with only 20 pages relevant to you ?
For god sake you are going to be an entrepreneur !!!!
You do realise entrepreneur's are willing to walk an extra mile to achieve excellence and you on the other hand are still acting as a baby to have milk bottle served in hand !

and worst of all ! Me sitting miles away from you not even knowing your name and case detail can tell you that you missed your CAR which as per you in the 3rd post was submitted !

I bet you didn't even knew what that report is when you posted that comment.

Any ways I am more pissed at you than your solicitor as he fooled you and took money from you and he is good at doing his job of fooling people and making money.

Now your suggestion :- I would suggest you to NOT go for E.F for missing C.A.R coz if you will dig this forum on your own (Dont ask anyone else !) you will find a post where judge ruled against the E.F clause for missing crucial documents. plus it will take ages to get a date for hearing.

Instead, read bloody policy doc and file visa on your own.
UKBA gives visa within a month for straight forward cases !

I am being so harsh only because
Once is a mistake twice is stupidity

sam321 wrote:My solicitor didn't provide current appointment report :( he left that paper and send my file :(
He send page 1,2 and 4 and missed page number 4. And also send certificate of incorporation.
This was my 2nd time refusal
Now shall I do judical review on eviditinal flexibility of document or shall I apply 3rd time?

Please reply me seniors

ronny
Newly Registered

Post by ronny » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:55 am

Sorry to hear about refusal and i would say people tend to make and learn from there mistakes....

@kickass please refrain from having such attitudes towards fellow applicants, as you know this is a public forum and people tend to ask questions and queries in general and i think he didn't ask you personally and your personal opinion. Please bear in mind that you must have got your visa by whatever you call as self made Enterprenuer reading guidelines but you haven't read the guidelines to behave with manners in public forums and public places... I am sure the whole forum will abuse and accuse you for having such attitude... You username describes the character you are !!!!!

I would strongly recommend the moderator to banned such kind people of nuisance which discourage public to share there decisions to avoid harassment..

famous

Post by famous » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 am

Hi Ronny,
U might not agree with me but i wud like to play devil's advocate here and side kickass a bit here. this gentlaman has made quite a careless blunder not doubt and sometimes, ppl need to be given reality check and shaken out of laziness or ignorance.

the thing with lawyers or for any vendor is taht even though u pay them to do teh work but u have to be updated to some extent to what is expected of them. u need to supervise ur case. thats the reality. its strange how ppl want bog things in life and yet dont be thorough or work hard for it. this just baffles those who are opposite of such ppl.

besides kickass excused for his harshwords in the begiininga s well as in teh end ...so cut him some slack. he did give advice didnt he?

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 pm

I completely agree with KickAss and Famous. Some people need to be treated this way so they do not repeat their mistakes third time.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Wow !
I must say your post was the first thing I read in the morning and I articulated almost 2-3 Para's in my mind.
But as you mentioned,
I am sure the whole forum will abuse and accuse you for having such attitude
Ill let forum members to decide, who know how many times I have been harsh in last 1 years.

But you made a very personal comments
You username describes the character you are !!!!!
and Ill take it Man-To-Man.(Apologies if you are Female)
4 things are of my top most interests and they are C.S 1.6, Bike, Swimming and Coding.
The first thing is C.S 1.6 which is an online multiplayer game called as Counter Strike 1.6.
Now when I started playing this game, the username that I wanted to use was KickAss. Why ? Coz I can Kick Some Serious A** in this game.
!

In 2012, when I joined this forum, I used the same username coz it was easy to remember, not that I visualised in 2012, that I will leave my current job and my main motto in life will be to be a contributor in this forum and once I will reach that level in Sep 2013, I will slam someone and that will justify my username and eventually describe my character.
:)
there we go , my second slam post in the forum and I hope this is the last one :)

P.S :- This harshness was intended as it was a very personal remark !
It has nothing to do with OP, OP supporters but only ronny

ronny wrote:Sorry to hear about refusal and i would say people tend to make and learn from there mistakes....

@kickass please refrain from having such attitudes towards fellow applicants, as you know this is a public forum and people tend to ask questions and queries in general and i think he didn't ask you personally and your personal opinion. Please bear in mind that you must have got your visa by whatever you call as self made Enterprenuer reading guidelines but you haven't read the guidelines to behave with manners in public forums and public places... I am sure the whole forum will abuse and accuse you for having such attitude... You username describes the character you are !!!!!

I would strongly recommend the moderator to banned such kind people of nuisance which discourage public to share there decisions to avoid harassment..