ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any June/July 2013 citizenship applicants without 2nd stage

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desibuddy

Any June/July 2013 citizenship applicants without 2nd stage

Post by desibuddy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi folks

My spouse has send her application in June 2013 and she got an acknowledgement letter after few weeks saying that her application is not fully examined yet. we send email yesterday and got the same reply.

Is it normal to them to hold the application with initial processing team for such a long time. i know someone who applied around same time but got acknowledgement and confirmation to second stage in same letter after few weeks.

So we are just worried what happened to her application as it is not moved to second stage yet.Please share if anyone gone through same situation.

Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:41 pm

A friend of mine sent an email and the phoned on the help line, he was told that his application is with the further processing team and far away from the advance stage. Guess what happened ??????

The next day same time he got his approval :)

their system is not efficient and you never know what could happen....

Good Luck