ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation documents guide URGENT HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moh1021
Newly Registered

Cohabitation documents guide URGENT HELP

Post by moh1021 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 am

Hi
I have been asked to produce 5 official sources of documents addressed BOTH parties either jointly or seperately over the counter of PEO. They ask me to produce more docs within 14 days. Though I have only produced 2 years of my wife personal bank statements.

My Q are:
1)Can my wife p45/p60/payslips (not continious) can be one source [DOC 2]
2)Wife medical correspondence can be considered [DOC 3]
3)My wife universsity correspondent [DOC 4]
4)My payslips/p60 [DOC 5]
5)Water bill/Gas bill from same company on my name [DOC 6]

but these documents are not continious over the period of last years on me.

Can I produce such documents regarding the query PEO made. Any such help/guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hossain

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:02 am

I gather this was for a set(m) application?

What you should have given was:

1 joint letter or a letter each for roughly each 4 months of the last 2 years from a total of at least 3 different sources.

The sources you've indicated are fine, just get the dates right and make sure there's a joint letter or one each for each period.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

moh1021
Newly Registered

Post by moh1021 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:44 am

Hi Amber

Can I produce my wife pregnancy papers, maternity pay slips and my child birth certificate where our both name is there. Note that I have not included my children with my SET(0) application. please advice me.

Thank you very much for your kind advice and time you have spent for. I am highly appreciating your effort.

Regards,
Hossain

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 am

This is a set(o) application, in such case, when was your spouse given their last PBS dep extension? I gather your children were born in the UK?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

moh1021
Newly Registered

Post by moh1021 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:04 am

Hi Amber
She got last extension with me August 2011 and had dependent visa in July 2010 applied from back home.
My question was I did not include my child in the application set(0) who is borned last year of May'2012 in the UK. So that as a source of documents can I attach my wife medical correspondence and baby birth certificate where both names is there. Case worker want 5 sources of official documents since we marriage to prove cohabitation. As I have already produced two years of my wife personal bank statement. They counted this is one source of document. They want five more.

please guide me about above.
D4109125 wrote:This is a set(o) application, in such case, when was your spouse given their last PBS dep extension? I gather your children were born in the UK?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 am

They want, as I explained above, a document each, or one jointly for each 4 month period (apporx) over the last 2 years from a total of at least 3 different sources. What you have mentioned in your first post would suffice, just make sure the documents are spaced out over the last 2 years. A medical letter from the hospital would be an official document.

moh1021
Newly Registered

Post by moh1021 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 am

Hi Amber
Many many thanks....

Best Regards,
Hossain
D4109125 wrote:They want, as I explained above, a document each, or one jointly for each 4 month period (apporx) over the last 2 years from a total of at least 3 different sources. What you have mentioned in your first post would suffice, just make sure the documents are spaced out over the last 2 years. A medical letter from the hospital would be an official document.

sreaga127
Newly Registered

how to request hospital and GP letter

Post by sreaga127 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Can somebody clarify how to apply for letter from hospital and GP for wife for the purpose of proof as confabulation?

Do we need to visit hospital? fee? We moved address after using hospital maternity services.

Thanks,
S

leicester_boy
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Cohabitation documents guide URGENT HELP

Post by leicester_boy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 pm

hi moh1021,

Which PEO centre did you go to?

Regards,
--------------------

I have been asked to produce 5 official sources of documents addressed BOTH parties either jointly or seperately over the counter of PEO. They ask me to produce more docs within 14 days. Though I have only produced 2 years of my wife personal bank statements.

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey i am on the same boat as you. i have to apply next month. and i have only joint bank statement of 2 years.
And bills on my wife name from last year.
In my previous address older than 1 year i have only bank statement as proof nothing more.
Which PEO did you applied?

moh1021
Newly Registered

Post by moh1021 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 am

Hi
It was Croydon PEO. As it does not matter wherever you go. They want the right documents.
pragneshmpatel wrote:
Hey i am on the same boat as you. i have to apply next month. and i have only joint bank statement of 2 years.
In my previous address older than 1 year i have only bank statement as proof nothing more.

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi what happened? are you able to submit document from 5 source? and which are they?
moh1021 wrote:Hi
It was Croydon PEO. As it does not matter wherever you go. They want the right documents.
pragneshmpatel wrote: