ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Permanent residency for EEA Family member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jawid
Newly Registered

Refused Permanent residency for EEA Family member

Post by Jawid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

HI

I have applied last year for permanent residency as a EEA Family member (My wife is EU Member) and the home office refused my application, the reason during five years my wife only worked 2 years. After she left her job she study for a year ( No sickness insurance during study period) then we expecting baby then she stayed at home. I have worked since the day I have come to this country 2007 till they refused my application. Now we have two children and it has been 5 months that she start to work. I have applied again for 5 years resident card. can someone advice me do I have to wait another five year to get permanent resident card or during the five years I can apply?

thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:44 pm

when did your wife come to the UK?

Was she made redundant or she left work?

How long was the course for, and when did she officially ended her course of study?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jawid
Newly Registered

Post by Jawid » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks Obie

She came in the UK on 25 March 2006.
She left the work
She studied different courses but overall duration was 2 years but during her studies we didn't had the sickness insurance because we didn't know at all.
and she officially ended her all courses.

Here some list of courses she did;

English and Mathematics till level 3 in college, she studied nursery teacher till level 2 in college. plus during her studies she did voluntary works as well.
hope i have answered your question.

thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 pm

We are trying to establish any continuous 5 years between 2006-2013 . During that time, work or studies is fine.

During this period, is there anytime when she left UK for more than 6 months.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jawid
Newly Registered

Post by Jawid » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:32 am

HI
No we haven't left the uk for more than 6 months in a year.
for three years we have received public fund as a low income family because my earning.

thanks