ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:37 pm

thanks to everybody on this post, every little advice helps, this is my timeline:

Wife receiving almost all benefit, HB,council tax, CHB, child tax credit, JSA

EEA2 sent - 3rd of January 2013.
EEA2 received - 5th of January 2013
COA with permission to work received - 30th of January 2013

reached 6months deadline: 30th july 2013.

call ukba twice in august, application hasnt been decided.

Came on to this timeline and read it from a to z, copied about 10 emails people sent complaint to and send email from my partner account titled BREACH of EEA LAW - 27th of aug 2013.

received response from NWEURO7APCInbox@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk apologizing and said a caseworker has been assigned- 28th of aug 2013

received email from (NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) saying i can confirm the decision has been made ​​on this application, the decision letter and any supporting documents Should be with you shortly - 29th of aug 2013.

call ukba same day and got a tracking number from them

RC received - 2nd of september 2013 yesterday.

it all took 5days from day of complaining to them, dont just wait,act, do sth, its ur right
Now time to travel. Thank you Jesus

diangelo

RC RECEIVED

Post by diangelo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:16 pm

App sent:03/10/12
Received:03/10/12
COA received:17/10/12
RC:Refused 15/04/13(with right of appeal)
Reconsideration Request:30/04/13
Appealed(Paper):24/04/13
Appeal allowed: 25/07/13
RC Issued: /07/13 (received 29/08/13)

diangelo

Re: RC RECEIVED

Post by diangelo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

RC Issued: 27/08/13 (received 29/08/13)
Received:29/08/13

diangelo

Post by diangelo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

RC Issued: 27/08/13 (received 29/08/13)
Received:29/08/13

diangelo

RC RECEIVED

Post by diangelo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Eea2 sent on nov 12 ..coa got on 3 dec 2012..refused on 15 july 13 coz we did'nt provide original passport of my eu wife as my solicitor misguided me .so thought shud submit fresh application with fee n explaining in covering letter..2ea2 sent on 31 july 13 with original passport n all previous docs too...coa received with work on 15 aug 13...rc pending... My question to you guys that anybody in same situation like me n after submitting fresh application with correct docs get their rc quickly???? Bcoz I heard that if u submit correct n missing docs in fresh application which was nt in ur previous refused application then u get RC quite quickly ..is it true plz guide me??????????
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

thanks to everybody on this post, every little advice helps, this is my timeline:

Came on to this timeline and read it from a to z, copied about 10 emails people sent complaint to and send email from my partner account titled BREACH of EEA LAW - 27th of aug 2013.

received response from NWEURO7APCInbox@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk apologizing and said a caseworker has been assigned- 28th of aug 2013

received email from (NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) saying i can confirm the decision has been made ​​on this application, the decision letter and any supporting documents Should be with you shortly - 29th of aug 2013.

it all took 5days from day of complaining to them, dont just wait,act, do sth, its ur right

Sindhana03
Newly Registered

Post by Sindhana03 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Congrats on receiving the RC!

I had almost given up waiting to reach them on phone until this morning when i got through. The man who answered was definitely not polite!! Technically it will be 6 months in two weeks but i have planned to travel end of this month and the guy on phone could only say that my aplication was incomplete and there is no guaantee when i will get a decision! This has thrown off all my plans including searching for new jobs!!! As i will have no id :(

Eea sent - 19 mar 2013
Coa received - 5 apr 2013
Rc still pending!

Please could you advice the format of your letter? I want to send a letter n keep ringing them everyday! Thanks for your help. As you can see iam quite desperate :(

bigsale wrote:thanks to everybody on this post, every little advice helps, this is my timeline:

paty35
Newly Registered

Post by paty35 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Congrats Bigsale. Can you please give me all the email addresses you used in contacting the ukba and also the format of your letter to them.

Thanks

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 pm

paty35 wrote:Congrats Bigsale. Can you please give me all the email addresses you used in contacting the ukba and also the format of your letter to them.

Thanks
this are the email i sent message to:

EuropeanOperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (europeanoperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); UKBAcustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (ukbacustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); UKBAeuropeanenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk (ukbaeuropeanenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk); Kirsen.Ferguson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (kirsen.ferguson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Serena.Bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk (serena.bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk); Steve.Long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (steve.long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Sonia.Dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (sonia.dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Rob.Whiteman@HomeOffice.GSI.Gov.UK (rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (nwcsu@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gov.uk (rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gov.uk); EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (erec@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

message format:

subject: Breach of eea law

content:

My name is xxxx i and my husband submitted application for eea residence cards since January to which we received Certificate of application on 30th January,2013 confirming the receipt of the application and decision to be made with 6 months, its over six months now and nothing has been heard from the ukba, i have contacted them on phone like 2 times now, they said decision has not been made and we need to keep waiting. This is having a strain on our marriage as i am the only person working , my husband needs to get his rc so he can work and support the family, and we have a one yr old baby together born in uk. I am seriously needing any help from anybody. plz help me out, i want to keep my marriage.

My Details Below:
Name: Txxxx Fxxxx
Address: xxxx
DOB: xxxx
UKBA ref: xxxx
Case ID: xxxxxx

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Sindhana03 wrote:Congrats on receiving the RC!

I had almost given up waiting to reach them on phone until this morning when i got through. The man who answered was definitely not polite!! Technically it will be 6 months in two weeks but i have planned to travel end of this month and the guy on phone could only say that my aplication was incomplete and there is no guaantee when i will get a decision! This has thrown off all my plans including searching for new jobs!!! As i will have no id :(

Eea sent - 19 mar 2013
Rc still pending!

Please could you advice the format of your letter? I want to send a letter n keep ringing them everyday! Thanks for your help. As you can see iam quite desperate :(

bigsale wrote:thanks to everybody on this post, every little advice helps, this is my timeline:

EuropeanOperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (europeanoperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); UKBAcustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (ukbacustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); UKBAeuropeanenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk (ukbaeuropeanenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk); Kirsen.Ferguson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (kirsen.ferguson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Serena.Bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk (serena.bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk); Steve.Long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (steve.long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Sonia.Dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (sonia.dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Rob.Whiteman@HomeOffice.GSI.Gov.UK (rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (nwcsu@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gov.uk (rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gov.uk); EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (erec@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

message format:

content:

My name is xxxx i and my husband submitted application for eea residence cards since January to which we received Certificate of application on 30th January,2013 confirming the receipt of the application and decision to be made with 6 months, its over six months now and nothing has been heard from the ukba, i have contacted them on phone like 2 times now, they said decision has not been made and we need to keep waiting. This is having a strain on our marriage as i am the only person working , my husband needs to get his rc so he can work and support the family, and we have a one yr old baby together born in uk. I am seriously needing any help from anybody. plz help me out, i want to keep my marriage.

My Details Below:

Sindhana03
Newly Registered

Post by Sindhana03 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Thats great! Thank you so much for sharing. I am sending out the email right now!
bigsale wrote:

Eea sent - 19 mar 2013
Rc still pending!

message format:

content:

My Details Below:

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Sindhana03 wrote:Thats great! Thank you so much for sharing. I am sending out the email right now!
bigsale wrote:

Eea sent - 19 mar 2013
Rc still pending!

message format:

content:

My Details Below:

thats great, i sent mine like this time as well, but make sure you use your partner email and as if she is the one sending it

Nerila
Newly Registered

Post by Nerila » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Could anyone please tell which is the best e-mail and phone number to call and enquire about the progress of the EEA2 application. We have sent ours in January, so it has been over 6 month and we have not received anything yet!

Thank you!

f79
Newly Registered

Post by f79 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 am

application sent 23 july 2012
COA received 15 october 2012
still waiting...

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:51 am

diangelo wrote:App sent:03/10/12
Did you chase ukba after winning appeal or you just wait for rc to come ?

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:05 am

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 am

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 am

THIS IS REALLY A GOOD NEWS: i am sure it will help people who apply for EEA2

in brief : so Your EEA national spouse never worked in the UK since arrival . She is registered job seeker with DWP for more then 6 months and you received all sorts of benefits like housing benefit, child benefit, tax credit
Last edited by askmeplz82 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:34 am

askmeplz82 wrote:

in brief : Your EEA national spouse never worked in the UK since arrival . She is registered job seeker with DWP for more then 6 months and you received all sorts of benefits like housing benefit, child benefit, tax credit

submitted as a self employed ,later wife found job but it was temporary, so started claiming HB after the temporary job

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 am

bigsale wrote:
askmeplz82 wrote:

in brief : Your EEA national spouse never worked in the UK since arrival . She is registered job seeker with DWP for more then 6 months and you received all sorts of benefits like housing benefit, child benefit, tax credit

submitted as a self employed ,later wife found job but it was temporary, so started claiming HB after the temporary job
confused:

this is what you wrote ....

---------------------------------------------------------

EEA2 applied on 14th may 2012
Notice of refusal with all docs except passport received: 15th Aug
Refusal reasons: no enough evidence showing my EEA sponsor is exercising treaty rights as she is unemployed. I've sent them application on the basis of job seeker and to support that I've attached her job application letters, job centre plus letters showing that she has registered unemployed. But they say in refusal letter that for exercising treaty rights she must be employed atleast 1 year before getting unemployed. Furthermore at the time of decision, she was still unemployed for more than 1 year. So they refuse my case with a right to appeal.

she has never worked in the uk before, she started visiting me in the uk since august last year and we married dec last year, so she moved finally to the uk in febuary as a jobseeker and she had been pregnant since dec.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:06 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
bigsale wrote:
askmeplz82 wrote:

confused:

this is what you wrote ....

---------------------------------------------------------

EEA2 applied on 14th may 2012
Notice of refusal with all docs except passport received: 15th Aug
Refusal reasons: no enough evidence showing my EEA sponsor is exercising treaty rights as she is unemployed. I've sent them application on the basis of job seeker and to support that I've attached her job application letters, job centre plus letters showing that she has registered unemployed. But they say in refusal letter that for exercising treaty rights she must be employed atleast 1 year before getting unemployed. Furthermore at the time of decision, she was still unemployed for more than 1 year. So they refuse my case with a right to appeal.

she has never worked in the uk before, she started visiting me in the uk since august last year and we married dec last year, so she moved finally to the uk in febuary as a jobseeker and she had been pregnant since dec.

wow that was exactly my case as well, wife started visiting me in the uk since august 2011, married dec 2011, she moved finally to the uk in febuary 2012 as a jobseeker and she had been pregnant since dec 2011, my first application april 2012, refused and giving right of appeal, went to appeal with the new born baby , was refused. had to apply in jan 2013 as self employed

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Eea2 sent on nov 12 ..coa got on 3 dec 2012..refused on 15 july 13 coz we did'nt provide original passport of my eu wife as my solicitor misguided me .so thought shud submit fresh application with fee n explaining in covering letter..2ea2 sent on 31 july 13 with original passport n all previous docs too...coa received with work on 15 aug 13...rc pending... My question to you guys that anybody in same situation like me n after submitting fresh application with correct docs get their rc quickly???? Bcoz I heard that if u submit correct n missing docs in fresh application which was nt in ur previous refused application then u get RC quite quickly ..is it true plz guide me??????????

SouthWest1

Post by SouthWest1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:26 pm

sammi1111 wrote:Eea2 sent on nov 12 ..coa got on 3 dec 2012..refused on 15 july 13 coz we did'nt provide original passport of my eu wife as my solicitor misguided me .so thought shud submit fresh application with fee n explaining in covering letter..2ea2 sent on 31 july 13 with original passport n all previous docs too...coa received with work on 15 aug 13...rc pending... My question to you guys that anybody in same situation like me n after submitting fresh application with correct docs get their rc quickly???? Bcoz I heard that if u submit correct n missing docs in fresh application which was nt in ur previous refused application then u get RC quite quickly ..is it true plz guide me??????????
as far as i know if no id/passport was included, then refusal without the right to appeal.

on the other hand, if the solicitor was registered with OISC, then a certified copy should be sufficient. talking heer from pure personal experience!!

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeh but I'm asking that when u submit fresh application again with correct docs den they issue rc quickly ? Coz I heard here that better u submit fresh application with missin docs rather then appeal ..