ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed regardng Eng lang certi from Delhi University

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aman

Help needed regardng Eng lang certi from Delhi University

Post by aman » Sat May 19, 2007 7:15 pm

Hi,
I graduated from one of the colleges of Delhi University. Is there anybody out there who had graduated from the univ and obtained Medium of instructon certificate from them? The Univ says that it is the college that will give it. But the degree is awarded by univ. It would be great if I could learn fom someone's experience.
I would want to avoid IELTS, if thats possible.

Thanks,
Aman

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Sun May 20, 2007 8:52 am

hi aman,
I did my graduation from mumbai univ and recently got the letter from them that my medium of instruction was in english.
This type of letter is needed by people who apply as a student in foreign countries. My univ had a application form made for medium of instruction letter. Please try to ask again i think you should be able to find something.

pradsouz
Newly Registered

english language requirement

Post by pradsouz » Tue May 22, 2007 3:09 am

hi herts
did u apply for hsmp. did it get through.. with the letter from the university

i submitted academic transcript but failed to mention as exceptional evidence an my application got rejected..

and also did u apply for entry clearance

regards
prasanna

kaps
Newly Registered

Post by kaps » Thu May 24, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi Herts,

Could you please elaborate on the process to get the medium of instruction letter from the Mumbai university? Also, any help on where to apply (which building in Kalina/Fort), the time it takes, and any tips on getting it done faster, will be smashing!

BTW did you get a decision yet?

Thank you for your time.

-Kaps