ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greatpeople

flr (M)

Post by greatpeople » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

hello
My husband got ILR after ten years and now I am applying FLR under old rules. I have two children, one is of two years and second is four months old.
How much is financial requirement for me. Is there any time period for keeping money in the account? My husband's monthly income after tax is £1200. And we get child benefit plus child tax credit total is £660.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:11 am

No financial requirement under the old rules just adequate maintenance and accommodation, when did your partner get ILR and were your children born in the UK? I assume you are a PBS dep, if so, since when?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

greatpeople

financial requirement

Post by greatpeople » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am

D4109125 wrote:No financial requirement under the old rules just adequate maintenance and accommodation, when did your partner get ILR and were your children born in the UK? I assume you are a PBS dep, if so, since when?
thanks for reply
yes my kids born in uk before my husband get ilr,
no any idea to require bank staement, and no need to show the bank statement,
thanks

greatpeople

flr or ilr

Post by greatpeople » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:45 am

D4109125 wrote:No financial requirement under the old rules just adequate maintenance and accommodation, when did your partner get ILR and were your children born in the UK? I assume you are a PBS dep, if so, since when?
thanks
my husband got ilr in may2013 and i have two kids one nearly two year and one 4 month, both born in uk before my husband ilr,
thanks for reply

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 am

There no be no issue providing that your rent isn't extortionate.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 am

Your children should be entitled to register as British as by virtue of section 1(3) BNA.

nadeem toheed

Re: flr (M)

Post by nadeem toheed » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:29 pm

greatpeople wrote:hello
My husband got ILR after ten years and now I am applying FLR under old rules. I have two children, one is of two years and second is four months old.
How much is financial requirement for me. Is there any time period for keeping money in the account? My husband's monthly income after tax is £1200. And we get child benefit plus child tax credit total is £660.
Hi Dear,
I got 99% same situation
as i got appointment in Croydon at 2nd September so i'll let everybody knows here in this form about the outcome of my application
I am going for FLR(M) visa and will try to apply for Set(M) also
Nadeem

aerial
Newly Registered

Post by aerial » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:04 am

I had the same problem, but guru amber d410 has given good advice regarding my situation, i am hoping the best from case worker, finger crossed.

My husband earn £1250 after tax, and case worker has asked my husband 6 months payslips and bank statement.

nadeem toheed

Post by nadeem toheed » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:48 am

aerial wrote:I had the same problem, but guru amber d410 has given good advice regarding my situation, i am hoping the best from case worker, finger crossed.

My husband earn £1250 after tax, and case worker has asked my husband 6 months payslips and bank statement.
Hi Dear,
did you post your application if yes which documents you attached with your application and which form did you used for FLR(M) or ?
Many thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:36 am

greatpeople wrote:i got ilr 4 months ago on 10 year long residence, and my last visa was psw, my wife still on psw dependant till jan 2014, she came in uk on june 2009 on student dependant,
which visa che can apply now , and clear me according to old rule and new rule,
any financial requirment or not,
cheers
thanks
D4109125 wrote:S(he) needs to apply for flr(m) then she can apply straight for set(m) as soon as flr(m) is granted as per immigration rule 287(a)(I)(d). I would do it as a peo premium ASAP as the rules may soon change. It'll be under the old rules, part 8.

Continue in your other thread!
vinny wrote:Why do you keep on opening new threads and repeating the same questions that have already been answered?

Can you not understand why you should continue in your previous thread? It also saves people from repeating the answers that have already been given. If you don't understand the answers, then continue in the same thread or get professional help.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

english requirements

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:08 am

greatpeople wrote:hi,
my wife already MBA degree from pakistan, i think so the comparison with the uk naric qualification equal to bachelor, uk naric letter is enough for fulfill the requirement of english,
or otherside my wife has a general ielts bt expired, its finr for flr(m) or not,
if take the exam again which one is required general and academic, plz tell me which one is better,
thanks
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:15 am

Please don't keep on starting new threads relating to FLR(M). Continue in this one.

Was her degree taught in English?

See also New English language testing for partners and FLRM Rejected for wife and daughter - please help.

vinny

financial requirement

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:38 am

greatpeople wrote:i m applyimg my wife flr visa , how much funds requirement ,
i think so £ 112.5 per week, and wht abt children and how much for two kids,
and how many weeks showing in statement,
plz clear me total amount and weeks and months whatsever required,
thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 am

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 am

£112.55 Net for a couple and £65.62 per child per week, Net after deducting housing costs (rent/mortgage).

3 months wages slips and corresponding bank statements.