ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Big Problem-please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

debtblue
Newly Registered

Big Problem-please help

Post by debtblue » Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 am

Thanks for talking to me yesterday. I m writing this email to enquire if you can help us:

I m an Indian national who is on work permit till 2009. This year I got married to a Polish girl in Poland under polish laws. In brief:
1. My wife has dual nationality polish and German.
2. My wife has residence card in the UK.
3. We both live and work in UK.
4. She came to UK as a German citizen not a polish so she did not need to complete workers registration scheme.
5. We have a polish marriage certificate, which is translated in English.

Now the question is how can I become a residence and be free of my work permit restrictions. Should I complete EEA2 form as a NON EEA family member of German national. Or should I fill FMRS form as NON EEA family member of Polish national.

Summary: I married a Polish girl with German nationality in Poland under polish law who came to UK with German passport. (she has acquired her residence card with German passport)

Now what can I do to be free from work permit restrictions??

brownbonno
Netherlands

Post by brownbonno » Fri May 25, 2007 10:45 am

Simple.The EEA 2 route is your option.
Knowledge is Power