ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 am

Morning all!!!
So today and tomorrow we are bound to hear something!!! I do hope its something good, not bad, but amazing courage displayed by those fighting on here is infectious!!So personally Im no longer feeling faint with fear at the thought of being refused......
So whatever it is, bring it on!! We re ready!! Amen
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:05 am

@jundiadmirza does reconsider request stop removal, that's the only I want right now?

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:08 am

Home Affairs Committee - membership

The members of the Home Affairs Committee were appointed on Monday 12 July 2010.

http://www.parliament.uk/business/commi ... embership/

Lets bombard these people with emails explaining our plight, its never enough.

Rt Hon Keith Vaz (Chair) - Labour (vazk@parliament.uk)
Nicola Blackwood - Conservative (nicola.blackwood.mp@parliament.uk)
James Clappison - Conservative (tilleye@parliament.uk)
Michael Ellis - Conservative (michael.ellis.mp@parliament.uk)
Lorraine Fullbrook - Conservative (lorraine.fullbrook.mp@parliament.uk)
Dr Julian Huppert - Liberal Democrat (julian.huppert.mp@parliament.uk & julianhuppertmp@gmail.com)
Steve McCabe - Labour (
Bridget Phillipson - Labour (bridget.phillipson.mp@parliament.uk)
Mark Reckless - Conservative (mark.reckless.mp@parliament.uk) I hope he won't be reckless in his decision making :-)
Chris Ruane - Labour (ruanec@parliament.uk)
Mr David Winnick - Labour (winnickd@parliament.uk)

Home Affairs Committee
House of Commons
7 Millbank
London SW1P 3JA
Telephone 020 7219 3276
e -mail homeaffcom@parliament.uk
Twitter: @CommonsHomeAffs
Last edited by hatchsead on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@jundiadmirza does reconsider request stop removal, that's the only I want right now?
If your solicitor believes that it will put on hold any removal request, then gladly do it at least to give you time whilst you sort out other alternatives.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 am

@dapsonlee he said time being you send reconsideration and when home office put removal notice then you have a right of appeal, I don't know what to do? I am worried about detain

Letsee
BANNED

Post by Letsee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 am

verbina wrote: @letsee Thank you for extremely useful and informative post hun!!!!
Verbina thank to you as well. Your contribution to this forum is invaluable. You have always encouraging others, welcoming new members , always offer support, love and humour and understanding.

Many thanks also to other senior members and regular contributors. It will take too much space to mention all of you. Your valuable post has enlighten most of us.Especially some of us who can not afford solicitors.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:48 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@dapsonlee he said time being you send reconsideration and when home office put removal notice then you have a right of appeal, I don't know what to do? I am worried about detain
I doubt that as believe2013 and Hatchsead pointed out. You solicitor should definitely know that. If you are going to sign up, pls make let your solicitor know you are doing so cos that is very important!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 am

Letsee wrote:
verbina wrote: @letsee Thank you for extremely useful and informative post hun!!!!
Verbina thank to you as well. Your contribution to this forum is invaluable. You have always encouraging others, welcoming new members , always offer support, love and humour and understanding.

Many thanks also to other senior members and regular contributors. It will take too much space to mention all of you. Your valuable post has enlighten most of us.Especially some of us who can not afford solicitors.

awwwwhhh :oops: :oops: :oops:

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Someone asked the following questions;

27 March 2013

Dear Home Office,

Reconsideration for FLR(O) Application which were refused initially
in less then 3 months from the application and where Applicant has
asked for reconsidering their FLR(O) application
so my Questions are as below
1)How many reconsideration request home office had received between
01st July 10 till 10th July 10 ?

2)How many has been reconsidered so far ?

3)Remaining reconsideration when will they be reconsidered ?

your prompt response will be appreciated in this matter

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ro_applica

Look at the reply from these nutters!
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sponse.pdf
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi all, just got of the phone with HO. More waiting I'm afraid! Response was "file not yet completed I'm afraid, so you'll have to keep waiting until they contact you"

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 pm

hatchsead wrote:Someone asked the following questions;

27 March 2013

Dear Home Office,

Reconsideration for FLR(O) Application which were refused initially
in less then 3 months from the application and where Applicant has
asked for reconsidering their FLR(O) application
so my Questions are as below
1)How many reconsideration request home office had received between
01st July 10 till 10th July 10 ?

2)How many has been reconsidered so far ?

3)Remaining reconsideration when will they be reconsidered ?

your prompt response will be appreciated in this matter

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ro_applica

Look at the reply from these nutters!
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sponse.pdf

Are you for real? This is a shame in the name of God. Putting money ahead of the lives of the vulnerable. That £600 can be made per phone calls they receive in an hr. this country frustrates me honestly unfortunately we are nothing but numbers to these people (statistics people). My heart bleeds!!!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 pm

nilemarques wrote:Hi all, just got of the phone with HO. More waiting I'm afraid! Response was "file not yet completed I'm afraid, so you'll have to keep waiting until they contact you"
Am afraid that's what they will keep telling you over the phone so i will suggest you save some money calling that premimum number of theirs

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:42 pm

[quote="hatchsead"][quote="nilemarques"]Hi all, just got of the phone with HO. More waiting I'm afraid! Response was "file not yet completed I'm afraid, so you'll have to keep waiting until they contact you"[/quote]

Am afraid that's what they will keep telling you over the phone so i will suggest you save some money calling that premimum number of theirs[/quote]

@hatchsead! True dat! Don't think am gonna bother again!

EB1227
Newly Registered

Post by EB1227 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:23 pm

HI EVERYONE THIS IS MY SECOND TIME WRITING ON THIS FOURM HERE IS MY TIMELINE APPLIED FOR A EXTENSION BASED ON FAMILY LIFE IN THE UK MY 2 CHILDREN AND HUSBAND ARE BRITISH'S CITZENS
APPLICATION SENT JUNE 2012
BIO DONE AUG 2012
FURTHER INFO REQUESTED FROM HOME OFFICE JULY 2013
STILL WATING ON DECISION
I HAVE CONTACTED MY MP AGAIN TODAY AND SHE PHONED THE HOME OFFICE ON MY BEHALF AND THE HOMEOFFICE TOLD HER THAT THEY ARE JUST WAITING ON A POLICE CHECK TO COME BACK AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE BACK WITH A DECISION ON THE CASE WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR WOULD THEY JUST SAY THIS JUST TO GET THE MP OFF THE PHONE THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR REPLIES

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:39 pm

EB1227 wrote:HI EVERYONE THIS IS MY SECOND TIME WRITING ON THIS FOURM HERE IS MY TIMELINE APPLIED FOR A EXTENSION BASED ON FAMILY LIFE IN THE UK MY 2 CHILDREN AND HUSBAND ARE BRITISH'S CITZENS
BIO DONE AUG 2012
STILL WATING ON DECISION
I HAVE CONTACTED MY MP AGAIN TODAY AND SHE PHONED THE HOME OFFICE ON MY BEHALF AND THE HOMEOFFICE TOLD HER THAT THEY ARE JUST WAITING ON A POLICE CHECK TO COME BACK AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE BACK WITH A DECISION ON THE CASE WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR WOULD THEY JUST SAY THIS JUST TO GET THE MP OFF THE PHONE THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR REPLIES

If they are indeed running a police check, you will definitely receive a decision within days. It is well!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:16 pm

@dispansole I am not going for a sign up. only worried ukba coming after my deadline.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 pm

@eb1227, congratulations in advance......that was the same thing i was told and my visa was granted within days........yr celebration starts nw my dear

HiPriest
Newly Registered

Good News abound

Post by HiPriest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi Guys

I am an adent follower of this thread and the forum and I must say you guys are a bunch of super heroes. Though I do not comment I pray for you always and wish the best outcome for your applications.

I put in FLRo application on the 21st of Aug and got a decision today 5th Sep. with my passport and BRP all delivered- To God be the glory.

Your comments and suggestions have helped me in putting together a strangely worded letter for my application.

God richly bless you

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 pm

EB1227 wrote:HI EVERYONE THIS IS MY SECOND TIME WRITING ON THIS FOURM HERE IS MY TIMELINE APPLIED FOR A EXTENSION BASED ON FAMILY LIFE IN THE UK MY 2 CHILDREN AND HUSBAND ARE BRITISH'S CITZENS
BIO DONE AUG 2012
STILL WATING ON DECISION

Congratulations are in order since your application is an extension you definitely have been granted!

@Shandra I sent you a pm

Is it me or should I say since the month of june, only extending applicants have and are still being granted and majority of fresh applications are being refused, not to ruin anybody's mood. It's just my wild observation. Jesus Lives!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: Good News abound

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:08 pm

HiPriest wrote:Hi Guys

I am an adent follower of this thread and the forum and I must say you guys are a bunch of super heroes. Though I do not comment I pray for you always and wish the best outcome for your applications.

I put in FLRo application on the 21st of Aug and got a decision today 5th Sep. with my passport and BRP all delivered- To God be the glory.

Your comments and suggestions have helped me in putting together a strangely worded letter for my application.

God richly bless you
Welcome Hi priest and congratulations you.

if i may pls ask Was it a fresh application or an extension and can you share the background of your Application pls?

HiPriest
Newly Registered

Post by HiPriest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:16 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

God richly bless you

if i may pls ask Was it a fresh application or an extension and can you share the background of your Application pls?

@Dapsonlee this was a fresh flro application after my application was refused under zambrano. I have a British daughter who has lived with me since she was 8 months. I didn't bother to appeal the zambrano refusal because I don't have faith in the lower courts.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:41 pm

HiPriest wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

God richly bless you

@Dapsonlee this was a fresh flro application after my application was refused under zambrano. I have a British daughter who has lived with me since she was 8 months. I didn't bother to appeal the zambrano refusal because I don't have faith in the lower courts.

@HiPriest

Heyyy welcome to the forum hun!!! Luv the 'super hero' bit!!! :P
I actually feel like one atm since I had to go back several pages on here looking for @GLH2012 and if Im not mistaken @time503 posts as they both had their Zambrano apps refused initially, only to be granted FLR (O) shortly after!!
So looks like you re almost there hun!! Also fresh apps are processed nowdays in record times yay!!!

PS Bloody hell looking through these last few pages on here is scary! All these posts by me?!!! Like some weird monologue!! Like a one-woman-freak-show ! :oops:

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm

@priest congrat..
@verbina is yr bike available ?am coming to borrow it

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 pm

HiPriest wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

God richly bless you

Oh I see I remember you story now. Congratulations once again more like happy the home office got defeated in their own game lol. God bless you and do enjoy your new found freedom!!!

At Verbina sigh!!! It felt like yesterday you just passed the 200 posts mark, how on earth have you got that? 😳

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@priest congrat..
@verbina is yr bike available ?am coming to borrow it

hahaha be my guest!!!!! xxx