ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 extension ukba 60 days notice ending soon

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wikii
Newly Registered

tier 4 extension ukba 60 days notice ending soon

Post by wikii » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 am

Hi

I would like urgent reply , one of my friend trapped in this situation if any one can advice .

Applied uk tier 4 visa april college revoked got a 60 days to send new cas with new statement and new application form .by the time student was prepareing her statement her english test expired .now she has done toeic english test yesterday and awaiting for a result.Now college is unable to issue cas due to pending results have to apply in a week time to apply what to do ? Can student apply on pending test results with a college offer letter .by the time results available send them results and new cas while application already with ukba ?

Many thankd

Deviser

Re: tier 4 extension ukba 60 days notice ending soon

Post by Deviser » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am

wikii wrote:Hi

I would like urgent reply , one of my friend trapped in this situation if any one can advice .

Applied uk tier 4 visa april college revoked got a 60 days to send new cas with new statement and new application form .by the time student was prepareing her statement her english test expired .now she has done toeic english test yesterday and awaiting for a result.Now college is unable to issue cas due to pending results have to apply in a week time to apply what to do ? Can student apply on pending test results with a college offer letter .by the time results available send them results and new cas while application already with ukba ?

Many thankd
HO provided 60 days not for sleeping. You should sort out these things in 60 days time. Now you are in big trouble. If college is not issuing you CAS, how you can apply visa without CAS? Plus, for English test, you should opt for PTE, where result available earlier than any test provider.

Now I think the best thing to leave UK before time expired and apply from home country.

wikii
Newly Registered

Post by wikii » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Deviser wrote:

Many thankd
HO provided 60 days not for sleeping. You should sort out these things in 60 days time. Now you are in big trouble. If college is not issuing you CAS, how you can apply visa without CAS? Plus, for English test, you should opt for PTE, where result available earlier than any test provider.

Now I think the best thing to leave UK before time expired and apply from home country.
I thought I would get professional advice .my friend could not sit any exams due to passport kept by ukba.

wikii
Newly Registered

Post by wikii » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Deviser wrote:

Many thankd

I thought I would get professional advice .my friend could not sit any exams due to passport kept by ukba.

fahadii123
United Kingdom

still hope!

Post by fahadii123 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

If there is no other way than YES you can still make an application with an Offer letter but the issue is that your friend may be refused because UKBA does ask for all the documents.
Said that, I've seen a few cases in the past like this where students were allowed to submit the documents even after the day had passed and UKBA considered the offer letter.
My advice will be to make an application with the offer letter as you don't have any other option. Also, it will be better if she submit a covering letter to UKBA explaining this situation and why she couldn't arrange this in the 60 days.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 pm

your friend definately fluffed and lazed about gone is gone

apply with what docs you have with a cover letter explaining reasons ur stating here and soon as u get the docs forward with special delivery if u get acknowledgement letter before this occours make sure u specify ur case reference so its easier for them to locate your file good luck

wikii
Newly Registered

tier 4 visa refused

Post by wikii » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 pm

hi just a quick update to my friend case .she received refusal letter today along with appeal rights .it was refused because of cas 30 points student could not provided them with in 60 days .Can you please advice now what she should do in that situation .

she must do appeal ?

fresh application during appeal process ?

alpha2013

Re: tier 4 visa refused

Post by alpha2013 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 am

wikii wrote:hi just a quick update to my friend case .she received refusal letter today along with appeal rights .it was refused because of cas 30 points student could not provided them with in 60 days .Can you please advice now what she should do in that situation .

she must do appeal ?

fresh application during appeal process ?
Yes this is the best way go for appeal process. and then make new application by providing all documents which were missing in last submission .
Note: dont forget to withdraw appeal same day while making new application.
Thanks