ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: Good News abound

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
HiPriest wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
HiPriest wrote:Hi Guys

I am an adent follower of this thread and the forum and I must say you guys are a bunch of super heroes. Though I do not comment I pray for you always and wish the best outcome for your applications.

I put in FLRo application on the 21st of Aug and got a decision today 5th Sep. with my passport and BRP all delivered- To God be the glory.

Your comments and suggestions have helped me in putting together a strangely worded letter for my application.

God richly bless you
Welcome Hi priest and congratulations you.

if i may pls ask Was it a fresh application or an extension and can you share the background of your Application pls?

@Dapsonlee this was a fresh flro application after my application was refused under zambrano. I have a British daughter who has lived with me since she was 8 months. I didn't bother to appeal the zambrano refusal because I don't have faith in the lower courts.
Oh I see I remember you story now. Congratulations once again more like happy the home office got defeated in their own game lol. God bless you and do enjoy your new found freedom!!!

At Verbina sigh!!! It felt like yesterday you just passed the 200 posts mark, how on earth have you got that? 😳
Urrrrm I aint got a life!!!!! Its obvious!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:07 pm

@dapsonlee check in your inbox plz.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 pm

hello guys,
i need your help please if you can!

new solicitor advised me to appeal to the first tier tribunal, i have to fell the form by my self to safe this money for latter.

now on the form says the form should be received by the Administrative Support Centre within 10 working days from the day you received the notice of decision.

now HO decision was on 23 of August but was stamped from solicitor on 30 of August so i do have time but what about if they count from 23???

I may be in trouble tomorrow is deadline for the enforcement team and i havent made any step yet
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:10 pm

@verbina, since they are askin me for proof of id to replace my lost oyster +pay 5pounds for replacement then i thought to myself verbina's bike will come in handy lolzz :D

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:13 pm

summer2013 wrote:hello guys,

new solicitor advised me to appeal to the first tier tribunal, i have to fell the form by my self to safe this money for latter.

now on the form says the form should be received by the Administrative Support Centre within 10 working days from the day you received the notice of decision.

now HO decision was on 23 of August but was stamped from solicitor on 30 of August so i do have time but what about if they count from 23???

I may be in trouble tomorrow is deadline for the enforcement team and i havent made any step yet
You need to ask @believe about the form thing, but I know for sure you dont need to worry about enforcement team deadline tomorrow.
If you feel uneasy, give them a call and explain you submitting an appeal and they can ***s off!! x

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:14 pm

@summer2013 do you have a right of appeal?

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

@summer , i think you will be okay....just fill the form and post it asap, if the letter says 10 days from the day the letter was recieved , its different from 10 days from date on letter....then you are covered....

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:17 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina, since they are askin me for proof of id to replace my lost oyster +pay 5pounds for replacement then i thought to myself verbina's bike will come in handy lolzz :D

Haha well now you have your fancy new BRP card to show them innit?
But yeh £5 oyster fee is liberty!! With great sense of pleasure did I return all them oyster cards I accumulated when I moved outta London!!

Boris bikes in London rule btw!! Love them!!!

But my bike is all yours luv!!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 pm

@summer2013 check inbox plz.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:32 pm

@mummytwo, teebaby,aleoo1,yahwadud....ihope you guys are ok ? its been a while

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 pm

summer2013 wrote:hello guys,

Hi Summer you have time and should go by the date the document was received that's why solicitor's date stamp all docs received. Don't worry fill out the form and submit it soon. All the best.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:52 pm

HiPriest wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

I am an adent follower of this thread and the forum and I must say you guys are a bunch of super heroes. Though I do not comment I pray for you always and wish the best outcome for your applications.

I put in FLRo application on the 21st of Aug and got a decision today 5th Sep. with my passport and BRP all delivered- To God be the glory.

Your comments and suggestions have helped me in putting together a strangely worded letter for my application.

God richly bless you

if i may pls ask Was it a fresh application or an extension and can you share the background of your Application pls?

@Dapsonlee this was a fresh flro application after my application was refused under zambrano. I have a British daughter who has lived with me since she was 8 months. I didn't bother to appeal the zambrano refusal because I don't have faith in the lower courts.
Congrats HIpriest fantastic news

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:30 pm

good nite everyone....i pray tommorrow brings forth good news in jesus name.
@verbina no wierd dreams tonite..lol

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Congrats to Hipriest. Enjoy!!!!! @ Verbina, yummymummy3j, you lot crack me me!! Lol! How you manage to sound so positive in the face of adversity, is beyond me but I love it!! I look forward everyday to logging onto this forum, it's now an addiction! Thanks guys for putting that long lost smile on my face!! Good night and God Bless!!

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:35 am

Hello everyone!

Congrats to those who were granted and Sorry to you who are still in the struggle.

After a break, wandering around I am back to worry again about the sad treatment HO is putting us through. Sometime it is good to pretend you don't have any problem and live as if everything is perfect. That is what I have been doing, travelling around, attending wedding, christening...

Now I back to join you my people, to take the fight where I left it.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 am

Hipriest- congratulations wish all the best
Your expectation will manifest very soon

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 am

Believe2013 wrote:
HiPriest wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

God richly bless you

Congratulations HiPriest....

Congrats HIpriest fantastic news

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 am

@hipcriest, congratulations pal :). Any other person wanting to share good news.

@summer2013, when your solicitor received the documents?? I am sure it's 10 working days after you receive the documents.if we take in account that HO posted the documents on 23rd which was Friday and it takes 2 working days atleast for the documents to be delivered and in most of the cases more than that. Lets say your solicitor received these after 2 working days which was 28/08, you still have time till 11/09 and if solicitor received these on 30/08, then you have time till 13/09.
Hope this helps

EB1227
Newly Registered

Post by EB1227 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 am

Thanks everyone for all the replies the support on this group is amazing. hopefully we all shall receive good news within the next coming weeks.

teebaby

hi

Post by teebaby » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 am

GM to evri1 and congrats to all that were granted their leave to Remain...enjoy ur freedom....@Yummymummy3j,thks so much for remembering me...May God almighty remember evri1 of us.this month is def our month IJN....can wait to receive the gud news.the last letter d HO sent to was that "they aim to make a decision on my case within 12 wks and in 2weeks time makes it 12wks.May God answer all our prayers....Amen.

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:51 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@mummytwo, teebaby,aleoo1,yahwadud....ihope you guys are ok ? its been a while
@yummyyummy.am ok ,just busy with my new job e.t.c.i wish everyone goodluck

hatchsead

Re: hi

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:53 am

teebaby wrote:GM to evri1 and congrats to all that were granted their leave to Remain...enjoy ur freedom....@Yummymummy3j,thks so much for remembering me...May God almighty remember evri1 of us.this month is def our month IJN....can wait to receive the gud news.the last letter d HO sent to was that "they aim to make a decision on my case within 12 wks and in 2weeks time makes it 12wks.May God answer all our prayers....Amen.
@teebaby, thats about right. Between this month & next month we shall see floodgates of good news in this forum in Jesus name!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 am

Morning guys!!
Just been for a run in the wet n rainy park!
Figured its best I stay away from my letterbox this morning for fear of causing an injury to the poor postman, when I snatch whatever goes in- sometimes with his fingers.
Unfortunately (for the postman that is) it appears to me that he hadn't been yet, so he better watch his limbs and that metal flap ya!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!!

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 pm

verbina wrote:Morning guys!!
Figured its best I stay away from my letterbox this morning for fear of causing an injury to the poor postman, when I snatch whatever goes in- sometimes with his fingers.
Unfortunately (for the postman that is) it appears to me that he hadn't been yet, so he better watch his limbs and that metal flap ya!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 pm

verbina wrote:Morning guys!!
One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!