ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:31 am

abidabzhussain wrote:For quick response..

Email gerrys manager and tell h to forward it to embassy.

then they reply in 2 days not 20 days
Can u plz give me gerry manager email i.d???
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:37 am

I managed to email the entry clearance manager on 4th September and got reply back today (took 2 days), but as you can read, his reply is a standard template which means he has no clue as to when we will hear.

They don't care and probably just don't have time to start asking around their office to find exactly what is happening with particular case, hence they end up sending the bullshit.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 am

tallojani wrote:I managed to email the entry clearance manager on 4th September and got reply back today (took 2 days), but as you can read, his reply is a standard template which means he has no clue as to when we will hear.

They don't care and probably just don't have time to start asking around their office to find exactly what is happening with particular case, hence they end up sending the bullshit.
This is why I got my solicitor involved to write to the BHC that if they do not respond to my case within 14 days I will take them to court as its been more than 4 months of waiting. Usually they quickly respond to the case so just need to wait two weeks and see what happens
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 am

Even through gerry route they send templates.

I got email on 3rd that its under process. Visa stamped on 4th and collected 5th.

So i guess they just check online like us and then tell us to wait.
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 am

Humybe7709 wrote:
tallojani wrote:I managed to email the entry clearance manager on 4th September and got reply back today (took 2 days), but as you can read, his reply is a standard template which means he has no clue as to when we will hear.

This is why I got my solicitor involved to write to the BHC that if they do not respond to my case within 14 days I will take them to court as its been more than 4 months of waiting. Usually they quickly respond to the case so just need to wait two weeks and see what happens
Finally u give pre action protocol notice to Bhc.inform the outcomes so we also decide to take any action
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:50 am

Forlorn wrote:[quote="]

Can u plz give me gerry manager email i.d???
[/quote]

isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:00 am

Forlorn wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Finally u give pre action protocol notice to Bhc.inform the outcomes so we also decide to take any action
Definitely will :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 am

He just send us the standard reply always even I had a telephonic conversation with Gerry's manager but he is useless he can't do anything,he just said that please send direct e-mail to BHC.

and this so cold BHC reply us back after 20 days and said that:

"Thank you for your email ,
Unfortunately, the situation remains unchanged, and we are still awaiting the outcome of routine checks before we can resolve your application.
I appreciate your disappointment in the delay and apologies again for this. We are doing all that we can to resolve your application, and will process it promptly when we are able to do so"

after 95 working days they even can't tell me the exact situation that what's the delay. They expect us to be so accurate and efficient in our application and supporting documents but they don't even process applications neither on-time nor efficiently.
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:54 am

Javeria wrote:

He just send us the standard reply always even I had a telephonic conversation with Gerry's manager but he is useless he can't do anything,he just said that please send direct e-mail to BHC.

Unfortunately, the situation remains unchanged, and we are still awaiting the outcome of routine checks before we can resolve your application.
I appreciate your disappointment in the delay and apologies again for this. We are doing all that we can to resolve your application, and will process it promptly when we are able to do so"

after 95 working days they even can't tell me the exact situation that what's the delay. They expect us to be so accurate and efficient in our application and supporting documents but they don't even process applications neither on-time nor efficiently.
Why u not call directly to Bhc
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Javeria wrote:

the thing is some cases are so straight forward , we seen on this forum people from june/july getting rfcs.... while for some more scrutiny is requird , whenever they pop up the que , some verification again sends them to bottom , then they await for the concerned party to reply and in meanwhle check fresh cases where all this is not required...

in this current day n age of internet , mobile , fax, emails ... verification should not take 4-5 months . its js bad service

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Why u not call directly to Bhc
we contacted them by e-mail, call etc even we have involved our solicitor and MP but they don't tell us the exact situation.

we have also checked everywhere,there have been no employment checks on my husband's office,we also contacted to union council where our nikkah nama was registered but no checks were made there.

Don't know what the hell is going,why BHC is taking it longer

iKal

Post by iKal » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:59 pm

iyanu wrote:@iKal, LOL! You are a very humorous man; Any way you look at it, at the end of the day it worked for you perfectly. Congrats one more time.
well the only way for it to have worked for me is if she gets the visa anytime soon and actually leaves on the 14th or 15th day xD otherwise until then im scared she might ask around herself and find out the truth lol... times ticking away... i just hope its ticking clockwise and not anti clockwise ;)

HELLO786
Member of Standing

rfcs_

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Any rfcs today?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Javeria

Re: rfcs_

Post by Javeria » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:27 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Any rfcs today?

I think BHC has put our applications on the side and now they have forgotten that where they put them out .I know that every application differs but how is it possible that just end of April applicants has a long wait instead of others and only our applications have problems to resolve, as BHC said that they are doing the routine checks on our applications and the question arises here that,Is there any end of those routine checks because already 137 days(95 working days)have been passed since the time of my application and there is no news about RFC that is ridiculous :cry:

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Agree with javeria.

I have this experience from isb bhc..

They lost like a good few thousand files.. And them people were put through long long waiting times. Untill they found them and resolved applications. They kept on saying routine cheks until some media report came out how badly they managr stuff

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: rfcs_

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Javeria wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Any rfcs today?

I think BHC has put our applications on the side and now they have forgotten that where they put them out .I know that every application differs but how is it possible that just end of April applicants has a long wait instead of others and only our applications have problems to resolve, as BHC said that they are doing the routine checks on our applications and the question arises here that,Is there any end of those routine checks because already 137 days(95 working days)have been passed since the time of my application and there is no news about RFC that is ridiculous :cry:
You have basically put all my thoughts into your own words. This is exactly what i am finding suspicious now that ok fine every case differs, but why is it that all end April applicants are not recieving rfcs at all nor being told any information regarding our files. :@

Also regarding routine checks my employers etc have not been called at all. My husband doesnt work in Pak so i dont even see what the problem is as it means actually less checks for them!
Applied online 15/9/15

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:05 pm

@ javeriat and hello786

Were all in the same situation. Just have to wait i suppose, nothing more can be done!!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:@ javeriat and hello786

Were all in the same situation. Just have to wait i suppose, nothing more can be done!!
Yeah bt thats the thing we arent all in same boat. Some people alhumdililah are hearing before us when they applied after! Bt yeahl u r corect just gota wait bt its reali unfair considring we all went through the same proces
Applied online 15/9/15

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 am

HELLO786 wrote:

Yeah bt thats the thing we arent all in same boat. Some people alhumdililah are hearing before us when they applied after! Bt yeahl u r corect just gota wait bt its reali unfair considring we all went through the same proces
You are all in the same boat, but your circumstances are all different and that is why some application get dealt with more quickly than others. The reasons for these are :

That certain applications are prepared better than others. ( ie have all the correct documents requested by ECO).

The checks that BHC makes with various organizations are much quicker than others,this is because the documents are all legal and genuine and the facts contained in those docs is correct

When the above two apply, the application takes a lot less time to be dealt with than those with where they are doubt in the application because it is poorly prepared or the documents are not genuine or the info in them simply does not add.

I have seen so many applications,and take it from me, even those prepared by solicitors are poorly prepared.

I also know that certain applications are just put on hold for the time being due to the challenge to the £18600 in the High Court.Until such a time a decision is made on this matter, the applications will be put on hold.The ones that are being out on hold are the ones earning less or just the above amount.

I also think a lot of people here need to be patient and wait for the outcome.Bombarding BHC with inquiries will only result in them sending a standard reply.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:11 pm

batleykhan wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

You are all in the same boat, but your circumstances are all different and that is why some application get dealt with more quickly than others. The reasons for these are :

That certain applications are prepared better than others. ( ie have all the correct documents requested by ECO).

The checks that BHC makes with various organizations are much quicker than others,this is because the documents are all legal and genuine and the facts contained in those docs is correct

When the above two apply, the application takes a lot less time to be dealt with than those with where they are doubt in the application because it is poorly prepared or the documents are not genuine or the info in them simply does not add.

I have seen so many applications,and take it from me, even those prepared by solicitors are poorly prepared.

I also know that certain applications are just put on hold for the time being due to the challenge to the £18600 in the High Court.Until such a time a decision is made on this matter, the applications will be put on hold.The ones that are being out on hold are the ones earning less or just the above amount.

I also think a lot of people here need to be patient and wait for the outcome.Bombarding BHC with inquiries will only result in them sending a standard reply.

I just want to say that it's not possible that all the end of April applicants prepared their applications poorly, there is something wrong which has done in BHC with our applications

And if our applications have put on hold due to any reason then it's the responsibility of BHC to inform us about the delay atleast.

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Keep praying guys Only Allah knows the best

Really want to hear good news for all of us

Specially April applicants

All my prayer with u and myself too
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Alltheverybest wrote:Keep praying guys Only Allah knows the best

Really want to hear good news for all of us

Specially April applicants

All my prayer with u and myself too

In shaa Allah
Applied online 15/9/15

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Does anybody know anyone who's visa has taken really long and how long did they wait? It seems like the April applicants have been waiting for the longest ever... Please prove us wrong
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:Does anybody know anyone who's visa has taken really long and how long did they wait? It seems like the April applicants have been waiting for the longest ever... Please prove us wrong
Yes i am pretty sure there was a March applicant who waited an awful long time... Infact quite a few of the March applicants waited alot longer than 3 months
Applied online 15/9/15

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:Does anybody know anyone who's visa has taken really long and how long did they wait? It seems like the April applicants have been waiting for the longest ever... Please prove us wrong
Don't worry.my friend last year applied in July and got visa in December.now don't worry u all April applicant hear soon and also get visas inshallah
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13