ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Time503 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Guys just thought I should share some good news with you guys. Two of my family members got granted today!!! The first one was on Wednesday and the second one today!!!! I'm still in a state of shock! Listen guys there's a God out there. None of them have kids or spouse and they are both overstayers,.,, please join me in celebrating... I'm singing and dancing!!!!

Whoooooa!!!! September babyyyy!!! Congratulations Time503 some uplifting spirit. On what basis did they apply and was that their first application. This made me smile today of hope!!!
This is the second application for the one dat got granted on wednesday and it was based on article 8, right to private life.
The one dat got granted today was actually picked up at work for working illegally almost two yrs now, was detained and released after two weeks, won the case in court 16 months ago and has been signing faithfully as requested.
Thank God it's all over!!!! I'm so happy, all 3 of us and some friends going out tonight to celebrate!!!
Heeee haaaaa!!!! Like they say ask and receive that your joy may be full!!!!!

Whoa!! Result!! Persistence has overcome all resistance!!! Inspiration to us all!!! Have a fab night out tonight!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Time503 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Guys just thought I should share some good news with you guys. Two of my family members got granted today!!! The first one was on Wednesday and the second one today!!!! I'm still in a state of shock! Listen guys there's a God out there. None of them have kids or spouse and they are both overstayers,.,, please join me in celebrating... I'm singing and dancing!!!!

Whoooooa!!!! September babyyyy!!! Congratulations Time503 some uplifting spirit. On what basis did they apply and was that their first application. This made me smile today of hope!!!
This is the second application for the one dat got granted on wednesday and it was based on article 8, right to private life.
The one dat got granted today was actually picked up at work for working illegally almost two yrs now, was detained and released after two weeks, won the case in court 16 months ago and has been signing faithfully as requested.
Thank God it's all over!!!! I'm so happy, all 3 of us and some friends going out tonight to celebrate!!!
Wow I feel your joy!!! The storm is indeed over God bless you and your family and thank you for sharing that. Gonna stick some ENYA - Hope has a place, on. ☺

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:43 pm

[quote="Time503"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="Time503"][quote="hatchsead"][quote="verbina"]Morning guys!!
Just been for a run in the wet n rainy park!
Figured its best I stay away from my letterbox this morning for fear of causing an injury to the poor postman, when I snatch whatever goes in- sometimes with his fingers.
Unfortunately (for the postman that is) it appears to me that he hadn't been yet, so he better watch his limbs and that metal flap ya!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!![/quote]

One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D[/quote]

Verbina is the bomb!!!

Guys just thought I should share some good news with you guys. Two of my family members got granted today!!! The first one was on Wednesday and the second one today!!!! I'm still in a state of shock! Listen guys there's a God out there. None of them have kids or spouse and they are both overstayers,.,, please join me in celebrating... I'm singing and dancing!!!![/quote]

Whoooooa!!!! September babyyyy!!! Congratulations Time503 some uplifting spirit. On what basis did they apply and was that their first application. This made me smile today of hope!!![/quote]

Heeee haaaaa!!!! Like they say ask and receive that your joy may be full!!!!![/quote]

Hi Time503

Wonderful news. Does those case were dealt by your solicitors or some one else.Enjoy----------------

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:04 pm

verbina wrote:
Time503 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Whoa!! Result!! Persistence has overcome all resistance!!! Inspiration to us all!!! Have a fab night out tonight!!
Verbina babyyyy I'm truly going to have some serious fun tonight!!! Honestly guys the joy in me today is out of this world!!!!
When I got granted I just could not celebrate cos inside me I still felt like something was missing. Then within the space of 2 months God perfected everything.
These are my blood sister!!!! They are all my younger ones. The while family back home is can still not believe it!!!!
But it's realllllll

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:07 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Time503 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Hi Time503

Wonderful news. Does those case were dealt by your solicitors or some one else.Enjoy----------------
Yes it's the same solicitor!! These are my younger sisters. We've not gone back home for over 10 yrs. we could not even attend our mums funeral. I was planning on going in a couple of weeks time but dear God all 3 of us will go at the same time...,, I'm so happyyyy

bobby04
Newly Registered

Thank you all

Post by bobby04 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 pm

'For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home'. (Matt 25:35)

This is what you people did in my life, especially, when i was about to lose my mind. To start mentioning names, I believe, I will offend people.

I am an addict follower of this forum since early February this year, particularly this thread. We are a big family, no wonder it is named immigration for family members.

This is my story: I came to this country in April, 2003 and had work permit in July same year and the permit expired in 2008. Since that time, I have been looking for a way to regularise my stay, until I applied for leave to remain in October, 2012 based on family life - three children born in this country 8yrs, 7yrs and 3 yrs at the time of application using 7 years rule.

Every step I took mainly came from the advise received in this forum. Once again thank you all!!!!!!

Several phone calls made to Home Office for progress of the application, letters to MP and ultimately took them to Ombudsman.

At last, by the divine intervention, it is victory. I got a call from my Immigration representative that they granted my application.

God is still in the business of answering prayer.

Once again, thank you all

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Time503 wrote:
verbina wrote:
Time503 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Verbina babyyyy I'm truly going to have some serious fun tonight!!! Honestly guys the joy in me today is out of this world!!!!
When I got granted I just could not celebrate cos inside me I still felt like something was missing. Then within the space of 2 months God perfected everything.
These are my blood sister!!!! They are all my younger ones. The while family back home is can still not believe it!!!!
But it's realllllll
I know the feeling! All my family are British citizens I am the odd one out fighting to be here! Don't over drink it! Save some of us still waiting in the tunnel to see the light... Hehe!!!

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:18 pm

[quote="Time503"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="Time503"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="Time503"][quote="hatchsead"][quote="verbina"]Morning guys!!
Figured its best I stay away from my letterbox this morning for fear of causing an injury to the poor postman, when I snatch whatever goes in- sometimes with his fingers.
Unfortunately (for the postman that is) it appears to me that he hadn't been yet, so he better watch his limbs and that metal flap ya!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!![/quote]

One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D[/quote]

Verbina is the bomb!!!

Guys just thought I should share some good news with you guys. Two of my family members got granted today!!! The first one was on Wednesday and the second one today!!!! I'm still in a state of shock! Listen guys there's a God out there. None of them have kids or spouse and they are both overstayers,.,, please join me in celebrating... I'm singing and dancing!!!![/quote]

Whoooooa!!!! September babyyyy!!! Congratulations Time503 some uplifting spirit. On what basis did they apply and was that their first application. This made me smile today of hope!!![/quote]

Heeee haaaaa!!!! Like they say ask and receive that your joy may be full!!!!![/quote]

Hi Time503

Wonderful news. Does those case were dealt by your solicitors or some one else.Enjoy----------------[/quote]

Yes it's the same solicitor!! These are my younger sisters. We've not gone back home for over 10 yrs. we could not even attend our mums funeral. I was planning on going in a couple of weeks time but dear God all 3 of us will go at the same time...,, I'm so happyyyy[/quote]

Hi Time503
What a wonderful moment you are in guys. Does your solicitors had magic? She is really great. Pray for me, I am very frustrated after seen all refusal of my similar application.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: Thank you all

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 pm

bobby04 wrote:'For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home'. (Matt 25:35)

This is what you people did in my life, especially, when i was about to lose my mind. To start mentioning names, I believe, I will offend people.

I am an addict follower of this forum since early February this year, particularly this thread. We are a big family, no wonder it is named immigration for family members.

This is my story: I came to this country in April, 2003 and had work permit in July same year and the permit expired in 2008. Since that time, I have been looking for a way to regularise my stay, until I applied for leave to remain in October, 2012 based on family life - three children born in this country 8yrs, 7yrs and 3 yrs at the time of application using 7 years rule.

Every step I took mainly came from the advise received in this forum. Once again thank you all!!!!!!

Several phone calls made to Home Office for progress of the application, letters to MP and ultimately took them to Ombudsman.

At last, by the divine intervention, it is victory. I got a call from my Immigration representative that they granted my application.

Congratulations bobby04, your story sounds like when Moses parted the Red Sea when the Israelites had no way out. I rejoice with you on this day! Congratulations and do enjoy the new life and journey bestowed upon you.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 pm

bobby04 wrote:'For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home'. (Matt 25:35)

Awwwwh congratulations to you and your family!!! Stay blessed!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:30 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
verbina wrote:
Time503 wrote:

But it's realllllll
I know the feeling! All my family are British citizens I am the odd one out fighting to be here! Don't over drink it! Save some of us still waiting in the tunnel to see the light... Hehe!!!
Hun honestly today there's no reservation o, it's drink to dieeeeee. Not to worry luv I will post some to you

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:31 pm

[quote="bobby04"]'For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home'. (Matt 25:35)

Once again, thank you all[/quote]

Hi Bobby04

Welcome and congratulations.

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Time503 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
Time503 wrote:
Hi Time503

Yes it's the same solicitor!! These are my younger sisters. We've not gone back home for over 10 yrs. we could not even attend our mums funeral. I was planning on going in a couple of weeks time but dear God all 3 of us will go at the same time...,, I'm so happyyyy
Hi Time503
What a wonderful moment you are in guys. Does your solicitors had magic? She is really great. Pray for me, I am very frustrated after seen all refusal of my similar application.

Awe my dear its well!!! There's hope for you and your family. I will continue to pray for you.
I just can't leave this forum it's more than a place of solace for us all. Luv u all...

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
verbina wrote:Morning guys!!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!!
Verbina is the bomb!!!

@time503 That's great news! You have raised my hopes... I am an overstayer too without British kid or spouse...can you post few more details if you don't mind.
Thank you

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:37 pm

verbina wrote:

Awwwwh congratulations to you and your family!!! Stay blessed!!
Congrats to you and your family! The war is over for you now is the time to enjoy the spoils of the war!!!! Best wishes for the future

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:41 pm

SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
verbina wrote:Morning guys!!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!!
Verbina is the bomb!!!

@time503 That's great news! You have raised my hopes... I am an overstayer too without British kid or spouse...can you post few more details if you don't mind.
Thank you
What details do you want Hun?

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Thank you
My dear we've seen people with British kids and spouse been refused on this forum. It's not about that, it's about fighting the fight!!!! Holding your head up in the flood even when it seems like it will sweep you away!!!!
Never giving up!!!

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Thank you
Like overstayed for how many years ? Just comparing my case that's it

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Good evening guys, many happy vibes, on forum very good to see. Congrats to time503's siblings, bobby04 and all those that have been granted and I have failed to mention. I don't think that snitch deserves our attention on this forum whatever his name was.

@Verbina - you crack me up!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:14 pm

SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Thank you
One overstayer for 11yrs came in 2002, the second one was an overstayer for 8yrs. No criminal records, all females, worked and payed taxes even when they were not legally entitled to do so. Never claimed any benefits from the gov, but rather put into the gov kitty bag!!!
That's its basically,

astro123

Post by astro123 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Good evening good people of this forum. I just want to share this good news with you all. I received a phone call from my solicitor that I have been granted 30 months. I just cant believe it , if you remember I was refused in july and upon advice from someone on this forum I put in a new application on 31st july. Infact I have to insist before my solicitor would put in new application, because she wanted to go the JR way. Anyway thank all of you in this forum for your immeasurable contribution and encouragement. God will provide everybody with their heart desire.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:58 pm

God is great this forum is awash with visas congrats astro123

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:04 pm

astro123 wrote:Good evening good people of this forum. I just want to share this good news with you all. I received a phone call from my solicitor that I have been granted 30 months. I just cant believe it , if you remember I was refused in july and upon advice from someone on this forum I put in a new application on 31st july. Infact I have to insist before my solicitor would put in new application, because she wanted to go the JR way. Anyway thank all of you in this forum for your immeasurable contribution and encouragement. God will provide everybody with their heart desire.
Congrats....

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Thank you
One overstayer for 11yrs came in 2002, the second one was an overstayer for 8yrs. No criminal records, all females, worked and payed taxes even when they were not legally entitled to do so. Never claimed any benefits from the gov, but rather put into the gov kitty bag!!!
That's its basically,
Thank you ! Enjoy your evening with your family :D :D

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:06 pm

astro123 wrote:Good evening good people of this forum. I just want to share this good news with you all. I received a phone call from my solicitor that I have been granted 30 months. I just cant believe it , if you remember I was refused in july and upon advice from someone on this forum I put in a new application on 31st july. Infact I have to insist before my solicitor would put in new application, because she wanted to go the JR way. Anyway thank all of you in this forum for your immeasurable contribution and encouragement. God will provide everybody with their heart desire.
Congratulations mate!!!!! This is just the beginning, the months of September & October will see a lot like this. yeah....... I know this is the umpteenth time am saying it but believe you me, i know what am saying :D
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!