ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:16 pm

hatchsead wrote:
astro123 wrote:Good evening good people of this forum. I just want to share this good news with you all. I received a phone call from my solicitor that I have been granted 30 months. I just cant believe it , if you remember I was refused in july and upon advice from someone on this forum I put in a new application on 31st july. Infact I have to insist before my solicitor would put in new application, because she wanted to go the JR way. Anyway thank all of you in this forum for your immeasurable contribution and encouragement. God will provide everybody with their heart desire.
Congratulations mate!!!!! This is just the beginning, the months of September & October will see a lot like this. yeah....... I know this is the umpteenth time am saying it but believe you me, i know what am saying :D
@astro123 Whoa!! Congratulations hun!!! High five for standing up to your solicitor and doing things your way!!!
Septemberrrr !!!!

@summer2013 How are you chick?
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:19 pm

astro123 wrote:Good evening good people of this forum. I just want to share this good news with you all. I received a phone call from my solicitor that I have been granted 30 months. I just cant believe it , if you remember I was refused in july and upon advice from someone on this forum I put in a new application on 31st july. Infact I have to insist before my solicitor would put in new application, because she wanted to go the JR way. Anyway thank all of you in this forum for your immeasurable contribution and encouragement. God will provide everybody with their heart desire.
It's pouring visas yaaaay!!! Congrats astro on your new found freedom... Enjoy to the fullest....😜

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
SDP wrote:
@time503 That's great news! You have raised my hopes... I am an overstayer too without British kid or spouse...can you post few more details if you don't mind.
Thank you
What details do you want Hun?
Like overstayed for how many years ? Just comparing my case that's it
One overstayer for 11yrs came in 2002, the second one was an overstayer for 8yrs. No criminal records, all females, worked and payed taxes even when they were not legally entitled to do so. Never claimed any benefits from the gov, but rather put into the gov kitty bag!!!
That's its basically,
Congratulations to Ur family please do share how old Ur sisters are
@bobby4 congratulations to you
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Congrats hun enjoy Ur freedom
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Godgives

rachelA
Newly Registered

Post by rachelA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:05 pm

just to update i have resent the flr o application on the 2nd of sept. I have quoted Basnet and made it clear that my application was not invalid. Praying for a good outcome and that they will use common sense for once

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:07 pm

GodGives wrote:
Congratulations. ...some much needed good news

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:30 pm

rachelA wrote:just to update i have resent the flr o application on the 2nd of sept. I have quoted Basnet and made it clear that my application was not invalid. Praying for a good outcome and that they will use common sense for once
Why do you have to resend the application ? Which means you are paying fee twice ?

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

@bobby04 and astro congratulation to you both...enjoy yr freedom..
@time 503 i am really happy and i join you in praising God... i can imagine how joyous you feel cos i am also believing God for my siblings too and i know God answers prayer.....

ThisYear

congratulations

Post by ThisYear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:53 pm

To all who got their visas, enjoy your new found freedom ...wow looks like things are looking up in September!

Those that got refused. ..Aluta continua, victory is certain!!

Delay is not denial.

Warm welcome to all the newbies

Vertbina, Believe, Time, Sanny, Yummymumy et Al thanks for your invaluable support. I do follow but not able to respond consistently. ..

Cyberhugs all round and do have a great weekend :)
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 pm

@this year lol......it seems the aluta is paying off .....catching the cyber hugs and reciprocating

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:05 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@bobby04 and astro congratulation to you both...enjoy yr freedom..
@time 503 i am really happy and i join you in praising God... i can imagine how joyous you feel cos i am also believing God for my siblings too and i know God answers prayer.....
The prophecy is coming to pass. The month of September and October will be an outpouring of visa been granted

Congratulations bobby04 and asto123
Your expectation will manifest very soon

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 pm

@KUKUWIFE I SAY A VERY LOUD AMENNNNNN TO THE PRAYER....

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:15 pm

TO THE SILENT FOLLOWERS OF THIS FORUM , WHO ARE TOOOOO DEPRESSED TO POST ANYTHIN ON D FORUM, I PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL ANSWER YR PRAYERS AND GRANT YOU ALL YR HEART DESIRES TOO

Salama84
Newly Registered

Post by Salama84 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Congratulations everyone... enjoy your freedom..... ppl who are refused please do not give up.. believe in yourselves and continue the fight,,
:D

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@KUKUWIFE I SAY A VERY LOUD AMENNNNNN TO THE PRAYER....
Yummy mummy & All-pls kindly help in considering and analyse the situations of some of our colleagues on the forum that has been refused. Am aware that each case are different. But the same on principle of :
1. Overstayer
2 child that have lived in uk continuously for seven years
3. Article 8 been raised
4. Family life
5. Private life
We have seen people who overstayed their visa and applied using the flr o been granted on the so called 7 years rule while some are been refused.

I beginning to wonder that there may be some issue we might be missing.
And going by astro123 he was first refused, re-applied and then granted so what has changed?
Pls kindly contribute
Thx
All things are possible by God

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 pm

@kukuwife Im also curious to hear the juicy details of @astro123 incredible success story!! Why did it work out better to submit a new app instead of doing an appeal or JR?
Does it mean that those refused with no right of appeal can submit a new one (finances permitting) and keep their fingers crossed...?
Last edited by verbina on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

rachelA
Newly Registered

Post by rachelA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:37 pm

[quote="SDP"][quote="rachelA"]just to update i have resent the flr o application on the 2nd of sept. I have quoted Basnet and made it clear that my application was not invalid. Praying for a good outcome and that they will use common sense for once[/quote]

Why do you have to resend the application ? Which means you are paying fee twice ?[/quote]

i appliedon the 16th august visa expired on the 19th. they didnt take the payment then sent the supporting documents to me, minus the actual flr o form on the 28th of August saying that the application was invalid due to a problem with them taking the fees so i had to print off a new form fill it in and i resent it with a bankers draft for £578.

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:10 pm

rachelA wrote:
SDP wrote:
rachelA wrote:just to update i have resent the flr o application on the 2nd of sept. I have quoted Basnet and made it clear that my application was not invalid. Praying for a good outcome and that they will use common sense for once
Why do you have to resend the application ? Which means you are paying fee twice ?
i appliedon the 16th august visa expired on the 19th. they didnt take the payment then sent the supporting documents to me, minus the actual flr o form on the 28th of August saying that the application was invalid due to a problem with them taking the fees so i had to print off a new form fill it in and i resent it with a bankers draft for £578.
Aaa ha ! Now I get it. Congrats ...have fun

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:14 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"][quote="yummymummy3j"]@KUKUWIFE I SAY A VERY LOUD AMENNNNNN TO THE PRAYER....[/quote]

Yummy mummy & All-pls kindly help in considering and analyse the situations of some of our colleagues on the forum that has been refused. Am aware that each case are different. But the same on principle of :
1. Overstayer
2 child that have lived in uk continuously for seven years
3. Article 8 been raised
4. Family life
5. Private life
We have seen people who overstayed their visa and applied using the flr o been granted on the so called 7 years rule while some are been refused.

I beginning to wonder that there may be some issue we might be missing.
And going by astro123 he was first refused, re-applied and then granted so what has changed?
Pls kindly contribute
Thx
All things are possible by God[/quote]

@kukuwife.

I have also noticed like you, but don`t know what is the difference according to ukba.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:21 pm

[quote="astro123"]Good evening good people of this forum. I just want to share this good news with you all. I received a phone call from my solicitor that I have been granted 30 months. I just cant believe it , if you remember I was refused in july and upon advice from someone on this forum I put in a new application on 31st july. Infact I have to insist before my solicitor would put in new application, because she wanted to go the JR way. Anyway thank all of you in this forum for your immeasurable contribution and encouragement. God will provide everybody with their heart desire.[/quote]

@astro123 and others

Congratulation.

After devastating storm of Shandra Sharma and summer2013, we have seen some light from astro123, bobby04, Time503 siblings. Good luck everybody.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:24 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"][quote="yummymummy3j"]@bobby04 and astro congratulation to you both...enjoy yr freedom..
@time 503 i am really happy and i join you in praising God... i can imagine how joyous you feel cos i am also believing God for my siblings too and i know God answers prayer.....[/quote]

The prophecy is coming to pass. The month of September and October will be an outpouring of visa been granted

Congratulations bobby04 and asto123[/quote]

@kukuwife

i have sent msg plz check.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:24 pm

verbina wrote:@kukuwife Im also curious to hear the juicy details of @astro123 incredible success story!! Why did it work out better to submit a new app instead of doing an appeal or JR?
Does it mean that those refused with no right of appeal can submit a new one (finances permitting) and keep their fingers crossed...?
Well I came up with a theory to which I explained to Believe 2013, applications were dealt with professionally from January when I became active on this forum with reasonable reasons for refusal, now when summer was fast approaching, they hired off the street no brainer to cover the original case workers and supervisors shift whilst they are on holiday (same time parliament goes off on holiday) now that it is over (holiday), cases will be better looked at and professionally dealt with once again!

Hence the reason for the stupid refusals putting our lives in that hands of 6-12 weeks minimum wage contract workers. I might be wrong, but that's what I thought.

astro123

Post by astro123 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:29 pm

[quote="verbina"]@kukuwife Im also curious to hear the juicy details of @astro123 incredible success story!! Why did it work out better to submit a new app instead of doing an appeal or JR?
Does it mean that those refused with no right of appeal can submit a new one (finances permitting) and keep their fingers crossed...?[/quote]

Concerning my reapplication, I think why this has been successful is that I added new evidence. in the first one I could not proof cohabitation because I did not have enough doc to cover the 2 yrs. since the app spent about 14months with the HO before it was refused, I was able to accrue more doc to resend a new app to prove cohabitation. And the refusal letter they added that I cannot enjoy the EX1 if am not able to qualify for the mandatory requirements . If anyone needs to know something else ask and I will reply. thanks

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Shareen24h- pls check your box. Thx