ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalised mum of 16 year old

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tees
Newly Registered

Naturalised mum of 16 year old

Post by Tees » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:57 pm

I naturalised on 27th of August. My child turned 16 was given stamp 3 and informed to apply to the minister of justice for stamp 4. Can I apply for his minor naturalisation with his stamp3. Thanks in advance for help.

courny

Re: Naturalised mum of 16 year old

Post by courny » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Tees wrote:I naturalised on 27th of August. My child turned 16 was given stamp 3 and informed to apply to the minister of justice for stamp 4. Can I apply for his minor naturalisation with his stamp3. Thanks in advance for help.

what stamp did u have for past 5 year? dd u apply on stamp 3/4 basis and 5 years reckon able residence?
if yes then you can apply right away as they will look at your stamps and that will count towards his residence.
if the child has already been resident in ireland for 5 years. yes u can apply.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Naturalised mum of 16 year old

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 am

Tees wrote:I naturalised on 27th of August. My child turned 16 was given stamp 3 and informed to apply to the minister of justice for stamp 4. Can I apply for his minor naturalisation with his stamp3. Thanks in advance for help.
Yes a Stamp 3 is eligible to apply for Naturalisation if he/she meets the residency requirements.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Tees
Newly Registered

Post by Tees » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 am

For the past 5 years I was on stamp 1 and changed to stamp 4 before i got naturalization my child has been in the state for 5 years.