ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport delivery issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

macjackbauer
Newly Registered

passport delivery issue

Post by macjackbauer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:00 am

hi all, I got a problems now.

I am living in a flat which there is a gate that can be open by a fob.

My passport is due to arrive in the next 5 days, but I am working from 8am - 8pm which means there is no way that I will be at home while the passport is due to be delivered.

my question is : what will happen if they cannot get in the font security door? which means they cant leave a note or a card thorugh my door?

any one has experiences please share thank you !!

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: passport delivery issue

Post by njoy1987 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:11 am

macjackbauer wrote:hi all, I got a problems now.

I am living in a flat which there is a gate that can be open by a fob.

My passport is due to arrive in the next 5 days, but I am working from 8am - 8pm which means there is no way that I will be at home while the passport is due to be delivered.

my question is : what will happen if they cannot get in the font security door? which means they cant leave a note or a card thorugh my door?

any one has experiences please share thank you !!

your going to have to figure this one out dude.

sometimes they send the passport via courier sometimes its just in an envelope they will somehow indicate if they missed you either via a card/ text/ phonecall etc