ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please Guru i need you help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bankyk1
Newly Registered

Post by bankyk1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 pm

i'm going for an interview with my wife in liverpool, so the problem is i have applied for a spouse visa over a year now and nothing yet or any news, but i receive a letter asking me and my wife to come for the interview i scared cause i don't now what they make ask us.... please guru advice me on what to do

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Looking at your previous threads, you have claimed you Brother is waiting for a spouse visa and also that you were applying for SET(M) without your wife. You need to post accurately as to what is happening otherwise it's just confusing.

So:

What is your immigration status?

What is your wife's immigration status?

When did you marry?

Where did you marry?

What did you apply for flr(m) or set(m)?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bankyk1
Newly Registered

Post by bankyk1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank Gurn for your quick reply have gotten my ILR already thanks so much for your advice you help me so much.

so on my brother is on a student visa and is married to a british girl, they both get married on april of last year at the newham council and his applying for a flr(m) in which he file in last year in june but after a year nothing just last week he receive a letter asking him to come for an interview so will like to know what kind of question they may ask them.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:25 pm

They you need to be clear when posting and revert back to your previous thread rather than posting again under a pseudonym.

The interview will likely be to see if the relationship is genuine, if it is, then there should be nothing to worry about.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.