ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reapplying entrepreneur visa.HELP NEEDED URGENTLY PLEASE!!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

broody
Newly Registered

reapplying entrepreneur visa.HELP NEEDED URGENTLY PLEASE!!!!

Post by broody » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi,
Just wanted some help regarding my reapplication for the entrepreneur visa showing £50,000. Reason is that last time i applied it was rejected and now i am applying using the same company details but since the company is more than 6 months old someone has told me to show some investment in the business through the business bank account and show the balance of the amount in my personal current account.

I already have the full amount in my personal account so should i transfer some of the money into my business bank account to show investment in the business and buy some office equipment to make the unaudited accounts of the company? Please respond as i need help urgently!!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 pm

I think it's extraordinary that you have failed in one application and are now making another without competent assistance in lieu of you own inability to understand the rules and guidance. The hearsay of 'someone' is not really good enough, aside from being totally incorrect. You have not got a clue and are still mooching for tips from a forum! This is a business visa and you should seek professional assistance as part of your business practice, in the same way you would pay an accountant to deal with your financial reporting.

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:38 pm

well just to let you mr Luca before you post any more such rude comments that my case is being looked after by a solicitor and previously when i applied for it, it was all done by the solicitor and it was him and the accountant whose working on my case, who suggested all this to me. I have posted this on the forum since i am seeking for a second opinion. i am fully aware of the policy guidance for this visa but just looking for some advice from this forum!

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: reapplying entrepreneur visa.HELP NEEDED URGENTLY PLEASE

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:51 pm

broody wrote:Hi,
Just wanted some help regarding my reapplication for the entrepreneur visa showing £50,000. Reason is that last time i applied it was rejected and now i am applying using the same company details but since the company is more than 6 months old someone has told me to show some investment in the business through the business bank account and show the balance of the amount in my personal current account.

I already have the full amount in my personal account so should i transfer some of the money into my business bank account to show investment in the business and buy some office equipment to make the unaudited accounts of the company? Please respond as i need help urgently!!
Hi Broody, on what ground was your initial application refused as it might be useful in giving you any opinion. You might also be better off appealing or going for JR rather than submitting fresh application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

vinny

Re: 28 days after visa expiry

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:21 pm

broody wrote:just wanted to ask if it is acceptable if we apply for a visa within 28 days after its expiry or does it need to be before the expiry date??? Please reply. Thanks
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: 28 days after visa expiry

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:31 pm

vinny wrote:
broody wrote:just wanted to ask if it is acceptable if we apply for a visa within 28 days after its expiry or does it need to be before the expiry date??? Please reply. Thanks

It is better to apply before your visa expires, but you have the option of applying within 28days after your visa expire, the only problem is that you will still be categorised as having overstayed your visa and you will not get appeal if your application get refused.

So your best option is to apply before your present visa expires.

broody
Newly Registered

Re: reapplying entrepreneur visa.HELP NEEDED URGENTLY PLEASE

Post by broody » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
broody wrote:Hi,
My visa was rejected on the basis that i showed my business bank account rather than my personal account and one of the advertisement did not have my designation on it. All these corrected documents were sent to UKBA before they took their decision but they did not consider them while making their decision. Now we have sent JR and UKBA has asked for time extension 2 times and we have given them the last chance now until 10th but my visa is expiring on 16th. What should i do now??

Hi Broody, on what ground was your initial application refused as it might be useful in giving you any opinion. You might also be better off appealing or going for JR rather than submitting fresh application.

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:17 pm

My visa was rejected on the basis that i showed my business bank account rather than my personal account and one of the advertisement did not have my designation on it. All these corrected documents were sent to UKBA before they took their decision but they did not consider them while making their decision. Now we have sent JR and UKBA has asked for time extension 2 times and we have given them the last chance now until 10th but my visa is expiring on 16th. What should i do now??

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:19 pm

As Olasunkanmi indicated, if you are reapplying, then you should apply before your leave expires.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:22 pm

broody wrote:My visa was rejected on the basis that i showed my business bank account rather than my personal account and one of the advertisement did not have my designation on it. All these corrected documents were sent to UKBA before they took their decision but they did not consider them while making their decision. Now we have sent JR and UKBA has asked for time extension 2 times and we have given them the last chance now until 10th but my visa is expiring on 16th. What should i do now??
@ Broody, the reason for your refusal is very tricky as HO stated in the immigration rule that Business bank account can be accepted;

Paragragh 245DB, sub-section (f)

(f) Except where the applicant has had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, a Businessperson or an Innovator in the 12 months immediately before the date of application and is being assessed under Table 5 of Appendix A, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that:

(i) the applicant genuinely intends and is able to establish, take over or become a director of one or more businesses in the UK within the next six months;

(ii) the applicant genuinely intends to invest the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A in the business or businesses referred to in (i);

(iii) that the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A is genuinely available to the applicant, and will remain available to him until such time as it is spent by his business or businesses. 'Available to him' means that the funds are:

(1) in his own possession,
(2) in the financial accounts of a UK incorporated business of which he is the director, or
(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41-SD(b) of Appendix A;

(iv) that the applicant does not intend to take employment in the United Kingdom other than under the terms of paragraph 245DC;

The bureaucrat at HO sometimes mis-interprete rules because they refused to allow judges and lawyers to interprete the laws for them but they rather employ the service of bureaucrat consultants who make silly mistakes.

I hope the ''GURU'' in the house can shed more light on this issue of personal account/business account.