ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PAK

appeal allowed

Post by PAK » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:26 pm

We both submitted appeal online @ 10/06/13 and my team member hearing date was 22/08/13 and my hearing date is 30/01/2014. Today my team member received court decision and his appeal allowed alhumdullah. Our objections are 100% same.
I want to confirm what’s going on about me, did they cancel my hearing date and issue me appeal allowed letter or I need to go for hearing on my date. Update me please.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: appeal allowed

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:33 pm

PAK wrote:We both submitted appeal online @ 10/06/13 and my team member hearing date was 22/08/13 and my hearing date is 30/01/2014. Today my team member received court decision and his appeal allowed alhumdullah. Our objections are 100% same.
I want to confirm what’s going on about me, did they cancel my hearing date and issue me appeal allowed letter or I need to go for hearing on my date. Update me please.

@ PAK, you and your team member have separate application despite the fact that you are both part of the same entrepreneurial team.

Your appeal will be done separately and you will still need to go for your own appeal but you have a very good reference to your appeal because you stated that both of you got refused with the same reasons. So go for your own appeal with your team member appeal reference no/ case no and ask your representative to present this as evidence because judges always consider precedent cases.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

vinny

Re: its emergency plz

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:12 pm

PAK wrote:I already explain in forum that me and my team member submitted appeal online @ 10/06/13 and my team member hearing date was 22/08/13 and my hearing date is 30/01/2014. My team member received court decision and his appeal allowed. Our objections are 100% same. Now I want to confirm that,
1- Did I need to write HO to accelerate may case OR
2- Withdraw objections and allow me appeal without hearing. Give me useful information please.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.