ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPEAL IN FEW MONTHS. NEED ADVISE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

APPEAL IN FEW MONTHS. NEED ADVISE

Post by sad.1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 pm

i have applied my case in august 2012 and i got enquiry for more documents in 11th march 2013 fulfilled the documents requirements and send them back in 28th march. got refusal in 29th april.
Documents Enquiry in march detail below:
1. Evidence to show that the funds claimed for are still available.
answer. bank statement with new balance sent out.

2. A curriculum vitae covering your work and education experience.
answer. CV sent out.

3. Evidence of business insurance.
answer. didnt wanted to spend money unless got VISA.

4. Business bank statement from the day i applied til the day enquiry.
answer. Had bank account but no transaction. letter sent out.

5. proof of quarterly payments from my client.
answer. letterhead sent out from my client that didnt made no payment yet coz he is still waiting for hi approval.

6. further proof of advertisement.
answer. sent out flyers and business cards.

Refusal received after 1 month. with refusal reasons stated below.

1. you have not provided current appointment report from company house.
Answer. when i received enquiry in march case worker didnt asked me for current report.

2.you have stated your job title is ''Business Consultant'' this job title does not appear in the list of job titles that appear in appendix J.
Answer. i have checked it many times and in appeal i have sent out the printed job title with soc code. 2423 shows the job title is alive and on their site.

3. you have provided service contract however this does not include landline or email address.
Answer: i have sent out the client letterhead which was mentioning its email and landline number on it.

4. Bank letter does not state your name and money available to you and the contact details of third part including postal address landline number and email address.
Answer. due to bank policy they cannot mention my name but in enquiry they asked me a fresh declaration so i have sent out again with the third party passport copy his sign my sign and phone number plus email address.

my appeal is in January and i am waiting for that day now i have posted all the clear points to all the experts i would really appreciate your opinions. does my case has a clear statement which shows i ll be allowed in my appeal? as i have read in the thread that in court HO lawyer keep raising all useless points rather than discussing the main reasons for refusals. i havent register my business yet do i have to register it before i appear in court? all necessary points which i could have missed kindly reply me. thanks very much.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: APPEAL IN FEW MONTHS. NEED ADVISE

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:08 pm

sad.1 wrote:i have applied my case in august 2012 and i got enquiry for more documents in 11th march 2013 fulfilled the documents requirements and send them back in 28th march. got refusal in 29th april.

answer. CV sent out.

answer. letterhead sent out from my client that didnt made no payment yet coz he is still waiting for hi approval.

Answer. when i received enquiry in march case worker didnt asked me for current report.

2.you have stated your job title is ''Business Consultant'' this job title does not appear in the list of job titles that appear in appendix J.
Answer. i have checked it many times and in appeal i have sent out the printed job title with soc code. 2423 shows the job title is alive and on their site.

3. you have provided service contract however this does not include landline or email address.
Answer: i have sent out the client letterhead which was mentioning its email and landline number on it.

4. Bank letter does not state your name and money available to you and the contact details of third part including postal address landline number and email address.
Answer. due to bank policy they cannot mention my name but in enquiry they asked me a fresh declaration so i have sent out again with the third party passport copy his sign my sign and phone number plus email address.

my appeal is in January and i am waiting for that day now i have posted all the clear points to all the experts i would really appreciate your opinions. does my case has a clear statement which shows i ll be allowed in my appeal? as i have read in the thread that in court HO lawyer keep raising all useless points rather than discussing the main reasons for refusals. i havent register my business yet do i have to register it before i appear in court? all necessary points which i could have missed kindly reply me. thanks very much.

All the refusal points are baseless and will definitely be thrash out by the judge, but the only thing that I note is that you state that your client haven't make any payment yet. But you haven't yet registered your business and you are referring to your client not making payment. As long as you have started trading with your client, you should have registered your company or register yourself as self-employed and you should also have got an insurance, but all these might not arise during your appeal, but you should try to do all the necessary things before your appeal and take all evidence with you for the appeal.

Entrepreneur visa is all about your ability to prove to the HO that you are genuinely engaged in business activity if you have a current visa that allow you to run/engage (like Post study visa) in a business and it is very important that people follow all the process of running a business like registering with company house, registering with HMRC, getting insurance, opening a business account e.t.c. Doing all these will give an applicant advantage over the HO during the appeal hearing if silly caseworkers refuse such application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

unknown101
Newly Registered

Post by unknown101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm

sad.1 wrote:i have applied my case in august 2012 and i got enquiry for more documents in 11th march 2013 fulfilled the documents requirements and send them back in 28th march. got refusal in 29th april.

answer. CV sent out.

Hi

Good luck for your appeal.

Do,nt forget to claim legal expense once you win the appeal.

Good Luck

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 pm

thank you very much i have got a letterhead i havent registered it bcoz that time my lawyer was the one who actually prepared my case but i can register my company with hmrc and i will also get an insurance but my company is currently registered at my house address. so i got the quote from insurance company i havent took it unless i got the premises for business due to not spending money coz i want to kept it untill i got the visa. well i will check it before.
Olasunkanmi wrote:

answer. CV sent out.

All the refusal points are baseless and will definitely be thrash out by the judge, but the only thing that I note is that you state that your client haven't make any payment yet. But you haven't yet registered your business and you are referring to your client not making payment. As long as you have started trading with your client, you should have registered your company or register yourself as self-employed and you should also have got an insurance, but all these might not arise during your appeal, but you should try to do all the necessary things before your appeal and take all evidence with you for the appeal.

Entrepreneur visa is all about your ability to prove to the HO that you are genuinely engaged in business activity if you have a current visa that allow you to run/engage (like Post study visa) in a business and it is very important that people follow all the process of running a business like registering with company house, registering with HMRC, getting insurance, opening a business account e.t.c. Doing all these will give an applicant advantage over the HO during the appeal hearing if silly caseworkers refuse such application.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:04 pm

ok unknown i hope in sha Allah i will win the appeal :)
unknown101 wrote:

answer. CV sent out.

Hi

Good luck for your appeal.

Do,nt forget to claim legal expense once you win the appeal.

Good Luck