ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport for Indian New Born baby in UK -Birmingham via post

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhishekgaloda
Newly Registered

Passport for Indian New Born baby in UK -Birmingham via post

Post by abhishekgaloda » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi

Wanted to inform you guys please double check before posting documents to Birmingham/London consulate for NEW Born baby. I had posted the documents by post and they were returned back. There is a form which was sent back to me to be filled which was not available online related to Indian citizenship. So I had to fill form again and have to spent 14£ again for special delivery(to and fro 6.95 each)

I don't know why this form is not available online and I have read one post which was posted some time 2-3 years back and the guy also said that he was asked to fill a form when he went in person which was not available online. I had sent an letter to CGI Birmingham asking them to update website but little is expected.

Also the site is fully confusing if you want to know about FEES, I have paid 34+17 and got receipt few days back. Now awaiting for my baby's passport.[/b]

PADAVALA604
Newly Registered

Post by PADAVALA604 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Dear Abhishek

Just wanted to know for Birth Registration & Passport do we need to submit the documents in triplicates??

Please let me know

Cheers
Suneel