ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:@nilemarguse another refusal after 16 months again his son born here in uk and 9 years old
Nilemarques- so sorry to hear about the refusal. The Lord is your strength.

Thanks Kukuwife! The battle may have been lost but the war is not yet over. I intend to fight tooth and nail. My children deserve that!
Sorry to hear your refusal mate.

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Zambrano refused,making a new flr(o)

Post by Rammie20 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello Everyone
This is my first time on this thread, I have always been on the zambrano thread. As my zambrano was refused I just decided to have a go with flr(o) as a parent of a bristish child. I have wasted enough money on solicitor fee and want to have a go with this one myself.

Please my child is 3yrs bristish, we were staying her daddy but the relationship broke down a year ago and the child lives with me. Am not working, we live in a rent free house with my sister and they provided me with food. My ex has redirected the child tax credit to my account.
My question is how do I explain my financial situation on the form as the forms says you cannot include 3rd party sponsor if you are applying as parent.

Thank you for your help.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 pm

@victoria you are welcome to this forum and i want to congratulate u and yr hubby in advance...as you are aware , the backlog in the ho is huge dats why you are still waiting... it s well my dear

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Kukuwife"][quote="Shondra Sharma"]@nilemarguse another refusal after 16 months again his son born here in uk and 9 years old[/quote]

Thanks Kukuwife! The battle may have been lost but the war is not yet over. I intend to fight tooth and nail. My children deserve that![/quote]

Sorry to hear your refusal mate.[/quote]

No worries Shondra!! As I said, the war continues!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:30 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:@nilemarguse another refusal after 16 months again his son born here in uk and 9 years old

Thanks Kukuwife! The battle may have been lost but the war is not yet over. I intend to fight tooth and nail. My children deserve that!
Pls nilemarques- if I may ask do you sign/ reporting to ukba
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Re: Zambrano refused,making a new flr(o)

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Rammie20 wrote:Hello Everyone
This is my first time on this thread, I have always been on the zambrano thread. As my zambrano was refused I just decided to have a go with flr(o) as a parent of a bristish child. I have wasted enough money on solicitor fee and want to have a go with this one myself.

Please my child is 3yrs bristish, we were staying her daddy but the relationship broke down a year ago and the child lives with me. Am not working, we live in a rent free house with my sister and they provided me with food. My ex has redirected the child tax credit to my account.
My question is how do I explain my financial situation on the form as the forms says you cannot include 3rd party sponsor if you are applying as parent.

Thank you for your help.
Hello Rammie20 you are welcome to flr o forum.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Kukuwife"][quote="Shondra Sharma"]@nilemarguse another refusal after 16 months again his son born here in uk and 9 years old[/quote]

Thanks Kukuwife! The battle may have been lost but the war is not yet over. I intend to fight tooth and nail. My children deserve that![/quote]

Pls nilemarques- if I may ask do you sign/ reporting to ukba[/quote]

@Kukuwife. No, I don't actually. Have never been required to!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Kukuwife wrote:

Thank you for your help.
Hi re

Rammie20- if that is what applied to you just tick no and provide no amount

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:38 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:

Pls nilemarques- if I may ask do you sign/ reporting to ukba
@Kukuwife. No, I don't actually. Have never been required to!
Thanks so much for your quick respond. Am just trying to put together an argument. Once again thanks

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:42 pm

@rammie, a very warm welcome to you dear.... firstly, you need to write a cover letter with yr application which will be the first thing the case worker sees.. explain yr financial situation in d letter.... since you want to apply without a lawyer , i suggest you contact yr local citizens advice bureau, they do have immigration lawyers who give free advice , ..... good luck

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:44 pm

@nilemarques pls dont give up..the fight continues .. i will be praying for you.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 pm

@kukuwife check inbox plz.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Thank you for your help.

Section 9 of the FLR(O) makes provision for that.
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Shondra- The Lord is your strength

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:16 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Kukuwife"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Kukuwife"][quote="Shondra Sharma"]@nilemarguse another refusal after 16 months again his son born here in uk and 9 years old[/quote]

Pls nilemarques- if I may ask do you sign/ reporting to ukba[/quote]

@Kukuwife. No, I don't actually. Have never been required to![/quote]

Thanks so much for your quick respond. Am just trying to put together an argument. Once again thanks[/quote]
It's ok Kukuwife!! Let us know when it's done! @Yummymummy3j, you know the deal. Keep positive !! Your prayers are already on their way and HE shall respond! "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us" Eph 3 v 20! God Bless!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 am

nilemarques wrote:Hi guys, hope I find you well this evening!! It's with great sadness but with hope that I inform you that the long awaited package from the HO arrived this morning bearing the news that I wasn't hoping for! I was refused leave and the usual hullabaloo to contact the Enforcement team by 15 September.

I have no intention of contacting them or infact if I do, I intend to tell them to shove it up their whatever so they issue removal directions! Rant over!!! Sorry guys, was about to lose my religion. Got to stay calm!! Haven't seen the letter itself as I'm not at home at the mo but it was read to me over the phone. Will come back on Monday and let you know!
So sorry about the refusal!!! But it's good to see they you are ready to fight cos that's the spirit !!! That decision must be overturned soonest!

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:02 am

[quote="Time503"][quote="nilemarques"]Hi guys, hope I find you well this evening!! It's with great sadness but with hope that I inform you that the long awaited package from the HO arrived this morning bearing the news that I wasn't hoping for! I was refused leave and the usual hullabaloo to contact the Enforcement team by 15 September.

I have no intention of contacting them or infact if I do, I intend to tell them to shove it up their whatever so they issue removal directions! Rant over!!! Sorry guys, was about to lose my religion. Got to stay calm!! Haven't seen the letter itself as I'm not at home at the mo but it was read to me over the phone. Will come back on Monday and let you know![/quote]

So sorry about the refusal!!! But it's good to see they you are ready to fight cos that's the spirit !!! That decision must be overturned soonest![/quote]

That's alright Time503! Only issue is getting them to issue the removal directions or maybe start thinking of the JR route!

SDP

Post by SDP » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 am

nilemarques wrote:
Time503 wrote:
nilemarques wrote:Hi guys, hope I find you well this evening!! It's with great sadness but with hope that I inform you that the long awaited package from the HO arrived this morning bearing the news that I wasn't hoping for! I was refused leave and the usual hullabaloo to contact the Enforcement team by 15 September.

I have no intention of contacting them or infact if I do, I intend to tell them to shove it up their whatever so they issue removal directions! Rant over!!! Sorry guys, was about to lose my religion. Got to stay calm!! Haven't seen the letter itself as I'm not at home at the mo but it was read to me over the phone. Will come back on Monday and let you know!
So sorry about the refusal!!! But it's good to see they you are ready to fight cos that's the spirit !!! That decision must be overturned soonest!
That's alright Time503! Only issue is getting them to issue the removal directions or maybe start thinking of the JR route!
Hmmm....sorry to hear abt your refusal, it is so sad that we had to start &end this week with refusals although we had some good news middle of the week !
Keep the fighting spirit up Nilemarques, and look at the almighty he is the one who will protect us from the chaotic HO.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 am

[quote="SDP"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Time503"][quote="nilemarques"]Hi guys, hope I find you well this evening!! It's with great sadness but with hope that I inform you that the long awaited package from the HO arrived this morning bearing the news that I wasn't hoping for! I was refused leave and the usual hullabaloo to contact the Enforcement team by 15 September.

I have no intention of contacting them or infact if I do, I intend to tell them to shove it up their whatever so they issue removal directions! Rant over!!! Sorry guys, was about to lose my religion. Got to stay calm!! Haven't seen the letter itself as I'm not at home at the mo but it was read to me over the phone. Will come back on Monday and let you know![/quote]

So sorry about the refusal!!! But it's good to see they you are ready to fight cos that's the spirit !!! That decision must be overturned soonest![/quote]

That's alright Time503! Only issue is getting them to issue the removal directions or maybe start thinking of the JR route![/quote]

Hmmm....sorry to hear abt your refusal, it is so sad that we had to start &end this week with refusals although we had some good news middle of the week !
Keep the fighting spirit up Nilemarques, and look at the almighty he is the one who will protect us from the chaotic HO.[/quote]

That's ok @SDP. Nothing is impossible with God! I guess it's just a little detour on the journey! Hope I can get some advice from the knowledgeable ones on the forum. At least when I discuss with my solicitor, I'll have a heads up. I don't want to just say yes to everything he says!

Wariko
Newly Registered

Thanks you all , god bless you for all the support

Post by Wariko » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Thanks you all for the great support
Hi forum , my further leave to remain DLR has been granted ( 3 years ) after total of 2 years waiting.
Thanks you all for your support and wish you all good luck .

Time line .
Further DLR appication sent on 01/08/11 using wrong form HLDP, clarification letter sent 6/09/11, adknowlegment letter never received , Application went straight to CAAU unit.
Decided to send a new application on FLRO
———————————————————————
FLRO sent 12/08/13
Aknowlegement letter received 14/08/13
Biometric letter recieved 16/08/13 ------- ( Done 18/08/13 )
Further document requested 26/08/13 ------( Sent 27/08/13 )
Decision letter and document received 07/09/13
Biometric - waiting .

My question : having spent already 3 years on DLR and 2 years waiting for further leave to remain decision , total 5 years so far .
Can I apply for indefinite next years ? Would the waiting time be taken into consideration ?
Thanks

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Post by Rammie20 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:58 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@rammie, a very warm welcome to you dear.... firstly, you need to write a cover letter with yr application which will be the first thing the case worker sees.. explain yr financial situation in d letter.... since you want to apply without a lawyer , i suggest you contact yr local citizens advice bureau, they do have immigration lawyers who give free advice , ..... good luck
Thanks for making me feel welcomed. God bless you. I have been in contact with CAB(Reading) but the say they cannot help since I have an appeal pending. They claim i cannot make a fresh application but i know it can be done. I do not want to withdraw at this stage and that is with my lawyer which I have in march 2014. I started this zambrano, way back 2011 . So am kind of left on my own now.

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Post by Rammie20 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:05 am

Kukuwife wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:

Thank you for your help.

Rammie20- if that is what applied to you just tick no and provide no amount
:D :D :D

Thanks Kukuwife for your response. So you think I shouldn't mention the child credit coming into my account at all. But it reflect on my bank statements. Or I shouldn't send my bank statements with that on it, I've not two accounts anyway (nothing significant in any of the accounts anyway..lol)
Hi re

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am

Rammie20- hello the first question you ask has to do with section 5.4 "Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money? (Please note applicants applying on the basis of family life as a parent are not permitted to include third party support.". You are been supported by friends which may be difficult to quantify.

The second question is about receving public fund in section 5.5
What you receive is child credit

The questions are not the same

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 am

I am so sorry to hear about you refusal Nile, pls do share with us the reasons when you get home. It's good to see you have a fighting spirit.

Wawriko congrats

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Believe2013 wrote:

I am so sorry to hear about you refusal Nile, pls do share with us the reasons when you get home. It's good to see you have a fighting spirit

Wawriko congrats
@nilemarques

Oh Im so sorry to hear this!!! Especially since they asked you to send them additional docs like!!! It really felt you ll be granted in a matter of days!!! This is most unfair hun and I hope your solicitor will say reconsideration letter will be enough!!! Makes me so angry this sh*t they do to parents of kids and a 7 year rule these dayzzz!!! Grrrr!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@wariko Congrats hun!! Well done!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."