ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer spouse visa consideration urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hammad
Newly Registered

overstayer spouse visa consideration urgent

Post by hammad » Wed May 23, 2007 6:58 pm

got a question
will home office give any consideration to person who is been settle here for 5 yr,s with british girl and son with document to support all 5 yr,s
with every single type of documents .
just been given right to appeal

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Wed May 23, 2007 8:30 pm

Do not post multiple postings.

Its very unlikey that your appeal will succeed. If you have all the relevant documents then you should leave the country at once and apply for entry clearance at the British high commission in your country. The chances of getting spouse visa is more if you apply in your country.

Good luck

hammad
Newly Registered

Post by hammad » Wed May 23, 2007 9:20 pm

Last edited by hammad on Fri May 25, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 am

Maybe you document and save all the threats you received and make a claim for asylum...i think you should consult a lawyer

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Thu May 24, 2007 11:27 am

archigabe wrote:Maybe you document and save all the threats you received and make a claim for asylum...i think you should consult a lawyer
Boy, the asylum claim will just probably drag on. Just because it is a muslim country doesn't mean you cannot go back without your child and apply? And because you married outside your 'race'?? What country is this!! I am thinking Pakistan (in which many people marry outside their 'race') but, do tell me if otherwise.

Who sent you death threats? Family? I don't mean to be ignorant or anything but the BIA might just tell you to apply from back home and stay away from them or something.

Try compassionate grounds, but I am sure many people in your situation (i.e. from religious countries, no or bad family ties) have left and successfully applied. But if the death threats are serious so you should ask for exceptional circumstances when you apply. But you need to have evidence, as 'claims' may not be accepted.

sarah s
Newly Registered

Post by sarah s » Thu May 24, 2007 12:17 pm

Please read some of my previous posts. I have just managed to get my partners fiance visa issued in the uk.

may people post on this forum and sometimes it is not easy to get the answer you want.

we have been successful but no one on here could help,

hammad
Newly Registered

thks

Post by hammad » Thu May 24, 2007 1:04 pm

i totally agree with sarah.
some people on this board dont give u the information u looking for i know i will succeed with my case any way i thought this board was to help people not to have chitchat

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: thks

Post by olisun » Thu May 24, 2007 1:15 pm

hammad wrote:i totally agree with sarah.
some people on this board dont give u the information u looking for i know i will succeed with my case any way i thought this board was to help people not to have chitchat
Nowhere it says that users replying to posts are obliged to go out of the way to help people out.

Nobody gets paid on this board to give away whatever information they have. Users on this board volunteer to help people with whatever limit knowledge they have and relevant to the topic.

If solicitors came on this board and started giving away information for free then they would be the first to clamin benefits for being out of work...

If you need proper information or help regarding you case you should go to an immigration solicitor. That way you will not feel you are wasting your time with all the chitchat....
Last edited by olisun on Thu May 24, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: thks

Post by olisun » Thu May 24, 2007 1:20 pm

DELETED

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Thu May 24, 2007 1:49 pm

I totally agree with Olisun, The advice postings on this forum is entirely voluntered and no one is getting paid for this.
some people on this board dont give u the information u looking for i know i will succeed with my case
hammad, Then why bother posting in this forum and asking for advice when you know that your are going to succeed. You should consult a good immigration lawyer and pay them alot of hard earned money. Good luck

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu May 24, 2007 3:58 pm

Why dont you just get married to your british partner? When you are married to your partner, even the most fanatic Saudi Arabians or Iranians cannot raise much objection.There have been incidents of European women marrying and living with their arab/muslim husbands in Islamic countries. Of course, there are always exceptions when the most trouble can come from family members.

sarah s
Newly Registered

Post by sarah s » Thu May 24, 2007 7:45 pm

where are you from ?

Today I had the best news ever we got my partners fiance visa issued in the UK. I post more on another forum as this one is really busy and most posts get forgotten, and many people post with the same stories.

All I can say is there is no harm going to appeal if you have a strong case and if it fails and you have to go back, take the judges determination if it clearly states you have a family life and if you returned for entry clearence you would get it.

We can all give general advice but everyones case is unique, there is also no quick fix.

let's thank god we can talk to each other

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Sat May 26, 2007 1:49 pm

I'm a bit annoyed that some people comment on how they don't receive enough useful information on a FREE information board. If you want all the help you can get, then go to a solicitor and see what they say. People here offer what they can, at least we're not lying to you to sound more knowledgeable, like some "qualified" solicitors would do just to squeeze all the money out of your purse.

Yes, some posts to go off on one but many answer the OPs questions as best as possible.

Hammad..what more do you want people to say if you don't answer all the questions you've been asked??? At the end of the day the BIA WANT people to leave the UK and apply from back home. And your argument about not being able to return home because it is a muslim country won't stand because thousands of muslims get married to people from other countries and even live in (insert your country here). Unless you're from Sudan or Congo or some other dangerous country. I also asked who is sending you death threats because mere 'claims' won't help you either. If you have no evidence and are applying as an overstayer it won't work.

Sarah,
Maybe this board is so busy because it's so good? Congrats on your fiance visa!

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat May 26, 2007 2:09 pm

I think they shouldn't expect that they are going to get the answer they want. Just because they get a different answer doesn't mean you don't want to help. Sometimes the truth hurts

Jon_H

Post by Jon_H » Sat May 26, 2007 5:10 pm

sakura wrote:
At the end of the day the BIA WANT people to leave the UK and apply from back home.
Any idea why the BIA should want people to leave just in order to come back? I really don't see the point of this. If you are the kind of person who is going to abscond and not leave when told to then you probably won't go anway, and if you are not then does it make any difference whether you are refused in country and then leave, rather than leave and then get refused in your home country. As with most Laws in this country these days, we give up our rights and freedoms in order to "improve security", and clearly this doesn't really work.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat May 26, 2007 5:16 pm

Jon_H wrote:
Any idea why the BIA should want people to leave just in order to come back? I really don't see the point of this. If you are the kind of person who is going to abscond and not leave when told to then you probably won't go anway, and if you are not then does it make any difference whether you are refused in country and then leave, rather than leave and then get refused in your home country. As with most Laws in this country these days, we give up our rights and freedoms in order to "improve security", and clearly this doesn't really work.
Because they have to the draw the line somewhere and if they didn't, then people would be complaining that they are playing favorties with whichever group ended up getting the benefit of their doubt.

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Sat May 26, 2007 8:36 pm

Jon_H wrote:
sakura wrote:
At the end of the day the BIA WANT people to leave the UK and apply from back home.
It is called getting Entry Clearance. At the end of the day, all spouses require entry clearance if they are not in the UK in another visa/legal category. Remember the 'no switching' rule? Well, people have to leave and apply as it is the RULE, to ensure people don't come on a tourist visa and marry someone and never leave, as they used to do. Yeah they can still marry and apply to return, but maybe it's easier to assess marriages of conveniences or to refuse an application and not have to care that people are still in the UK w/o documents.

fahad

In details

Post by fahad » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Did you applyfor asylum in first place or this is first time you contact to home office.

There are chances that you get spouse visa from Uk explain what they put in decesion and on which ground they refuse you.

What was your previous status.