ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to get the Reckonable residency Letter from GNIB?? help!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KING007
Newly Registered

how to get the Reckonable residency Letter from GNIB?? help!

Post by KING007 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm

dear all forum members/experts.
I applied for Irish naturalistaion on 14th of august 2013. today i received a letter from the initial processing team and they are looking for a "letter of Reckonable Residence" from GNIB 13/14 Burgh Quay. I would need it to send it to them within 28 days, or else they will decline my application.
could somebody help me to know if it is easy to get it from GNIB and how should i get it from them? Has anyone on the forum has ever been asked the same from naturalistaion department?? & if so, what steps they took to get it in time?
Please answer me in detail ..
many thanks to all of you in advance.

Love211

Re: how to get the Reckonable residency Letter from GNIB?? h

Post by Love211 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

hi How long u in ireland and do u have same passport if yes why the ask for it the just need see stamps in ur passport or if u have latter from justice already when u get stamps from Gnib if u dont have any thing like that just go in GNIB office if u in dublin if u out side dublin go ur local immigration officer the will confirm from u there latter if u lucky or some one nice there other wise u have to apply by post .

I applied for Irish naturalistaion on 14th of august 2013. today i received a letter from the initial processing team and they are looking for a "letter of Reckonable Residence" from GNIB 13/14 Burgh Quay. I would need it to send it to them within 28 days, or else they will decline my application.
could somebody help me to know if it is easy to get it from GNIB and how should i get it from them? Has anyone on the forum has ever been asked the same from naturalistaion department?? & if so, what steps they took to get it in time?
many thanks to all of you in advance.[/quote]

Love211

Re: how to get the Reckonable residency Letter from GNIB?? h

Post by Love211 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:26 pm

hi How long u in ireland and do u have same passport if yes why the ask for it the just need see stamps in ur passport or if u have latter from justice already when u get stamps from Gnib if u dont have any thing like that just go in GNIB office if u in dublin if u out side dublin go ur local immigration officer the will confirm from u there latter if u lucky or some one nice there other wise u have to apply by post .

many thanks to all of you in advance.[/quote]