ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

original approval letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singhal2
Newly Registered

original approval letter

Post by singhal2 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

Got the approval letter a few days back. After sending the money , etc, I got a call saying that I need to send the Original Approval letter to them as they need it for their records. I had enclosed a copy of the letter when I had sent the money. Has anyone else been asked to do the same, or any advise regarding this.
Thanks

Mary26

Re: original approval letter

Post by Mary26 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am

singhal2 wrote:Got the approval letter a few days back. After sending the money , etc, I got a call saying that I need to send the Original Approval letter to them as they need it for their records. I had enclosed a copy of the letter when I had sent the money. Has anyone else been asked to do the same, or any advise regarding this.
Thanks
Hmm....they did not ask me to submit it and i did not even enclosed the copy of the letter. Submitted fee and photos/ gnib on 31st of August.

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Just Like Mary i've never heard where original letter is asked for. i only sent my bank draft and supporting documents. I suggest u email them to find out if they actually need to letter and why.
NICEANDSMOOTH

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: original approval letter

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 pm

singhal2 wrote:Got the approval letter a few days back. After sending the money , etc, I got a call saying that I need to send the Original Approval letter to them as they need it for their records. I had enclosed a copy of the letter when I had sent the money. Has anyone else been asked to do the same, or any advise regarding this.
Thanks
I suspect you didnt clearly indicated your application number at the documents you send. They may need your approval letter to confirm your name and application number.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Just Like Mary i've never heard where original letter is asked for. i only sent my bank draft and supporting documents. I suggest u email them to find out if they actually need to letter and why.
NICEANDSMOOTH

singhal2
Newly Registered

Post by singhal2 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 pm

I had clearly stated my reference number on the cover letter. Besides since i had attached a copy of the approval letter, the reference number is clearly mentioned on that.
What is the email id that i can send an email to ?

Thanx.

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:16 pm

singhal2 wrote:I had clearly stated my reference number on the cover letter. Besides since i had attached a copy of the approval letter, the reference number is clearly mentioned on that.
What is the email id that i can send an email to ?

Thanx.
citizenshipinfo@justice.ie