ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blesoo100
Newly Registered

Post by blesoo100 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

@ diangello
Pls what did u do to get your residence card
quickly after apeal allowed. Hope to hear back from you or any ither person as im really frustrated.

diangelo

Post by diangelo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

blesoo100 wrote:@ diangello
quickly after apeal allowed. Hope to hear back from you or any ither person as im really frustrated.
I took them to Eu Court and i contacted my mp to won dem of d dangers of their actions as i would be seeking hefty compensation if they continue to delay me as they are holding me captive and a prisoner.

diangelo

Post by diangelo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

diangelo wrote:
blesoo100 wrote:@ diangello
I took them to Eu Court and i contacted my mp to warn them of d dangers of their actions as i would be seeking hefty compensation if they continue to delay me as they are holding me captive and a prisoner.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:11 am

blesoo100 wrote:I appealed and won the oral appeal. Here are the details
Application submitted: 30th August, 2012
Certificate of application received: 15th October, 2012.
Application refused: 1st Feb, 2013.
Oral appeal hearing: 17th June, 2013 and told by judge that appesl is
Allowed.
Appeal allowed determination sent: 24th of June and we received i on the 25th o, tbryf June.
My problem is that its been 10 weeks since my appeal was allowed and I haven't received my residence card from the home office. I called eu enquiries number but I eas on hold fir over one hour. pls what can I do to get my rc as soon ad possible as its difficult for me to get a job without it. Thanks all!
Try send emails to this people be polite and indicate they should treat as matter of urgency in the light of appeal decision by tribunal service. Rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and Europeanoperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk good luck

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:58 pm

blesoo100 wrote:I appealed and won the oral appeal. Here are the details
Application submitted: 30th August, 2012
Certificate of application received: 15th October, 2012.
Application refused: 1st Feb, 2013.
Oral appeal hearing: 17th June, 2013 and told by judge that appesl is
Allowed.
Appeal allowed determination sent: 24th of June and we received i on the 25th o, tbryf June.
My problem is that its been 10 weeks since my appeal was allowed and I haven't received my residence card from the home office. I called eu enquiries number but I eas on hold fir over one hour. pls what can I do to get my rc as soon ad possible as its difficult for me to get a job without it. Thanks all!
Try send emails to this people be polite and indicate they should treat as matter of urgency in the light of appeal decision by tribunal service. Rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and Europeanoperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk good luck

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Glory be to God,I have just received a letter from the tribunal,my appeal was allowed and the judge wasn't happy with ukba at all as he said the had all documents o prove that my ex wife was a self employed person as at the time of divorce.the judge then awarded the appeal fee to me saying ukba to pay.ukba has 5days to appeal.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm

[quote="jamesadewale200"]Glory be to God,I have just received a letter from the tribunal,my appeal was allowed and the judge wasn't happy with ukba at all as he said the had all documents o prove that my ex wife was a self employed person as at the time of divorce.the judge then awarded the appeal fee to me saying ukba to pay.ukba has 5days to appeal.[/quote
Alhamdulilah I'm happy for you. All will be fine by God's grace. They are not gonna challenge tribunal decision. Hope you receive your rc shortly.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 pm

@shineangel,has ur rc been issued after ur appeal allowed,should I start counting 5 days from Friday I received the appeal determination.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 am

jamesadewale200 wrote:@shineangel,has ur rc been issued after ur appeal allowed,should I start counting 5 days from Friday I received the appeal determination.
I'm yet to receive my rc but ukba didn't challenge judge decision, I decided to allow up to a month before starting another battle with ukba if they fail to implement tribunal decision. Clock start from the day you receive tribunal decision it's usually delivered to both party next day after determination promulgated.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 am

@shineangel do you know who to intact to get the tribunal decision implemented,just want to have the details

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 pm

jamesadewale200 wrote:@shineangel do you know who to intact to get the tribunal decision implemented,just want to have the details
People share some email contacts on this forum so I will search on this forum when I'm ready to chase ukba.

blesoo100
Newly Registered

Post by blesoo100 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 pm

@ James adewale, I would advice you to give them 4 weeks and start chasing them up. The silly mistake I made was that I waited 10 weeks before I started sending r.mails to tgem. I e.maile several people in ho bbt they said they can comment on individual applications. The effective e.mail is Europeanoperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I sent an e.mail to them on the dth of september and infact the rrply was sent by post dated 5th of september saying that my the implementationof my application would be dealt with as soon as possible and its with the european post decision team for implementation, aplogised for delay

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 pm

blesoo100 wrote:@ James adewale, I would advice you to give them 4 weeks and start chasing them up. The silly mistake I made was that I waited 10 weeks before I started sending r.mails to tgem. I e.maile several people in ho bbt they said they can comment on individual applications. The effective e.mail is Europeanoperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I sent an e.mail to them on the dth of september and infact the rrply was sent by post dated 5th of september saying that my the implementationof my application would be dealt with as soon as possible and its with the european post decision team for implementation, aplogised for delay
Thanks for this information I will start chasing them by next week by God's grace.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 pm

jamesadewale200 wrote:@shineangel,has ur rc been issued after ur appeal allowed,should I start counting 5 days from Friday I received the appeal determination.
Remember,u'll need to wait 10 (hope I'm right) working days from the tribunal decision date to find out if the HO will not appeal the decision of the judge. It's only after then it's advisable to contact the HO regarding the implementation of the decision

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Babz wrote:
Remember,u'll need to wait 10 (hope I'm right) working days from the tribunal decision date to find out if the HO will not appeal the decision of the judge. It's only after then it's advisable to contact the HO regarding the implementation of the decision
Babz thanks,according to tribunal decision ukba have 5 working days to challenge decision of first tier tribunal and obviously its 3 weeks now that my appeal was allowed and I didn't received any letter saying they appeal against decision of first tier tribunal. I think it's appropriate to start chasing ukba to implement tribunal decision.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 am

@shineangel,on what date did you get your determination letter from the tribunal and on what date did the judge allow the appeal, in my own case, judge allowed the appeal on the 21 August 2013 and decision was posted 5th September 2013 and received 7th September 2013 so from what date should I start counting the days homeoffice are allowed to appeal.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 am

jamesadewale200 wrote:@shineangel,on what date did you get your determination letter from the tribunal and on what date did the judge allow the appeal, in my own case, judge allowed the appeal on the 21 August 2013 and decision was posted 5th September 2013 and received 7th September 2013 so from what date should I start counting the days homeoffice are allowed to appeal.
Your 5workindays start from the day you received determination, your 5 working days end this week friday from my calculation.its exactly 3 weeks I received my determination and just wish to wait extra one week before start new battle with the ukba.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:45 am

So from next week Monday,I can find out if ukba appealed,so if after Friday,they don't appeal against the decision means I have won the appeal fully just need to wait for implementation.

blesoo100
Newly Registered

Post by blesoo100 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 am

@ James
I would advice u to wait till d end of september before u start chasing them up so as not to complicate issues for yourself. It wont be nice if they had no intentiin of appealing d judges and u chase them up, and the decoide to ap peal. Please be patient till d end of Sep

mscapy
Newly Registered

Right to work while waiting for appeal?

Post by mscapy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm

I received my COA with the right to work, but later my application was refused. I've appealed but am waiting for a court hearing. Does anyone know if you continue to have the right to work after your application has been refused? I read that spouses of EU nationals automatically have the right to work under EEA regulations (see EEA FAQs), but our application was refused based on the grounds that we did not prove that my husband is currently exercising his treaty rights (he holds dual EU and British citizenship). I've been told that I may no longer have the right to work (given that my husband's status is in question), and that working may jeopardize my chances - but I wanted to get another opinion. I realize that in the big scheme of things, if I can't work right now, it's not the end of the world, but it would be helpful to be able to. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

EEA 2 applied - 10 Jan 2013
COA received - 12 Feb 2013 (with right to work)
Application Rejected - 23 of June (with right to appeal)
Appeal submitted - 1 July 2013
Waiting for court hearing

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Appeal Allowed by First-Tier Tribunal

Post by Babz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:34 pm

My paper appeal was allowed (even though I already have my RC) on the 27th Aug 2013 at Manchester Piccadilly by judge Mark Davies. Actually UKBA failed to respond to the tribunal since they already issued me a RC.
also,my appeal fee was ordered to be refunded.

A_D21
Newly Registered

Appeal

Post by A_D21 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi,

I received a courtdate and I submitted all the documents to proof my self employment. I would like to know in the letter is stated that I got time till 10 days before the hearing date to submit the docs. Is there any chance that the decision will be overturned before the court date?

Thanks

blesoo100
Newly Registered

Post by blesoo100 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:58 pm

I wld advice u not to put u mind to d decision being overturned befire d hearing date. From enquiries I nade, it happens in extremely rare cases but miracles happen everyday though. Prepare well for your appeal and if its overturned before d hearing sate, its a plus for u.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:23 pm

I have just called the tribunal to find out if ukba has made any appeal against my allowed appealed which was allowed on the 5th of september 2013 and was told no they havent, to me the 5 working days meant for them to challange has passed, pls correct me if i am wrong pls

blesoo100
Newly Registered

Post by blesoo100 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 pm

To God be the glory. I finally receive d my residence card today, three months after appeal alliwed determination. I started chasing home office on the fth of september and my residence card was received today. Thanjs to Diangello fir his advice. Cheers
everyone