ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uday2509

Bank Statement Query

Post by uday2509 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 am

Hi There,

I have a small query regarding the bank statements, my salary account is a joint account which shows my name and my wife's, is it OK? as there is a requirement to provide last 12 months bank statement, Please correct me if i am doing anything wrong.

Much appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Uday

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:52 am

A joint account is perfectly acceptable.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

uday2509

Bank Statement Query

Post by uday2509 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:20 am

Hey Amber,

Thanks for the quick answer, that really helps. One last question, my ILR is due in Feb 2014, I would like to switch to new bank as my salary account. Is it OK to show two different banks during 12 months period?

The reason why I would like to switch is I have a negative balance in my current salary account.

Thanks,
Uday

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 pm

1. There is no requirement that your salary has to be paid into the same account each month - you are free to switch accounts as often as you wish.
2. There is no requirement for the account which your salary gets paid into, to have a positive balance.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

uday2509

Bank Statement Query

Post by uday2509 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Great Stuff, Thanks alot for your time.