ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello All !!
well another refusal after waiting 5 1/2 months
Applied as a team member 25k each in the UK bank
applied 22 Feb
bio 01 march
refused on 30 July letter received on 08 august 2012
reason for refusal letter not provided by the financial institution under paragraph 41 SD(a)(i)
as any bank in the UK not provided some one else name on the account to prove that.
as a declaration plus a letter form a lawyer is added as it mention on the ukba letter as well
i will appeal inshallah next week as i have 10 days for it
any suggestion or remarks will be appreciated

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 am

So sad
After 110% preparation kay bad appeal mai jana.
Guys i have applied entrepreneur visa of 50k. I have applied visa 25 of July but have not received any acknowledgment letter from home office. My bank statement is personal in Uk. Please any body can tell me how long is the visa process now after 31 of March 2013?????

Afridi21
Newly Registered

still waiting

Post by Afridi21 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 am

50K PSW
Application 11 Fab 2013
Bio done 21 Fab 2013
Interview 30 April 2013

still waiting... dont know what to do..??

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

information regarding Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur) from PSW

Post by amjadleeds » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 am

Hi everyone,

Please I need information, i am current running computer business, doing networking, phone reparing, software updates etc. I have already invested 25000, but really not kept proper record of it, now looking to apply Tier1 Entrepreneur, can I show funds in my brother account, he happy to invest, he has two accounts here and one in other country fund available. Or either I have to show in my own account.
Please provide me information
Regards
Amjad

samu140

Re: information regarding Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur) from PSW

Post by samu140 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:41 am

HI friend
Tier 1 entrepreneur (200 K, tier4 to tier1 switching, third party in uk)
Application date = 11/12/12
Bio done = 29/01/13
interview done = end May
deceision = refused
decision date = 11/08/13
appeal right = yes
reason for refusal = Applicant name is not included in bank letter

comments.
I contacted bank many time, but bank as u know never agreed to include my name.
funny thing: I applied 200k route but in refusal, the officer said that I need £50000 to acheieve points etc, it shows how compitents he was while deciding my application.

yes one more thing I am completing 10 years lawfull residence on 22 september. Now I appeal and under 3c ....................... etc etc
what will you say about my situation and future process
Good Lucl to every one
Keep Updating

ostertag_gb1
Newly Registered

Post by ostertag_gb1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:54 pm

amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone,

Please I need information, i am current running computer business, doing networking, phone reparing, software updates etc. I have already invested 25000, but really not kept proper record of it, now looking to apply Tier1 Entrepreneur, can I show funds in my brother account, he happy to invest, he has two accounts here and one in other country fund available. Or either I have to show in my own account.
Regards
Amjad
You will need to be careful on your intention of applying Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
The best way to show Home office caseworker you have the required amount of fund (accordingly, in case which option you chose to apply)is to ask your brother (if he happy to do so) to put the fund you need to fulfill together under your name only, it will save lots of hassle where cause of refusal normally turned on. Also you will need to watch the nature of you business, as you mentioned you are running a mobile phone, computer repair shop, the service you provided is not on graduate level therefore it is likely will lead to a refusal.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 am

ostertag_gb1 wrote:

Regards
Amjad
The best way to show Home office caseworker you have the required amount of fund (accordingly, in case which option you chose to apply)is to ask your brother (if he happy to do so) to put the fund you need to fulfill together under your name only, it will save lots of hassle where cause of refusal normally turned on. Also you will need to watch the nature of you business, as you mentioned you are running a mobile phone, computer repair shop, the service you provided is not on graduate level therefore it is likely will lead to a refusal.
if u r providing services in ur shop then itsfine u can choose ur job title as a IT technician which on graduate level but if ur job is just sale purchase then u dont qualify for graduate level.....

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:37 pm

hello guys got refusal
time line
applied 22/11/12
interview 4/6/13
refusal 20/8/13
funds in personal account and maintained throw out the year Cat D
reason for refusal
1st 0 points for funds because you stated you borrowed 15000 of 50000 from father.that's not the credible sours 2nd i have business insurance and they said you don't have employe insurance infect i don't have any employe yet my business is new. 3rd you doing business from home you did't asked your land lard about doing business from home. 4th the contract you provided of the person is the client of your solicitor that's doubtful that's what refusal says these are reasons of my refusal what you guys think of this refusal

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:42 pm

shah4404 wrote:hello guys got refusal
time line
applied 22/11/12
interview 4/6/13
refusal 20/8/13
funds in personal account and maintained throw out the year Cat D
reason for refusal
1st 0 points for funds because you stated you borrowed 15000 of 50000 from father.that's not the credible sours 2nd i have business insurance and they said you don't have employe insurance infect i don't have any employe yet my business is new. 3rd you doing business from home you did't asked your land lard about doing business from home. 4th the contract you provided of the person is the client of your solicitor that's doubtful that's what refusal says these are reasons of my refusal what you guys think of this refusal

Hi bro..
First time I hv heard that type of refusal..can u plz check ur pm..I hv sent u...thanks
RAZI

Imran14

Post by Imran14 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 pm

I Just got my visa approval.. thanks to everyone on this forum, it has been very informative..

Applier 26 july 2013
biometrics 09 August 2013
Visa Approval 29 August 2013

ostertag_gb1
Newly Registered

Post by ostertag_gb1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Imran14 wrote:I Just got my visa approval.. thanks to everyone on this forum, it has been very informative..

Applier 26 july 2013
biometrics 09 August 2013
Visa Approval 29 August 2013
Well done m8 great news to encourage those still waiting.
Of Course, I'm one among these.
My application process is very close to yours:
Posted on 25th July
Acknowledged by 29th July
Bio letter issued by 5th August done by 8th August
Still waiting on...
Got done last time, some idiot part timer in TMWT 11 can't read A postgraduate academic transcript (original copy), that was the only reason I got refused! pms
Hope I'm going to have it tomorrow or Monday, God Bless!!

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Wife visa

Post by Ahmd_64 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied for enterprenure visa last month. Bio metrics has done. Now i am waiting for visa decision. Can i call my wife here in UK during my visa application process?? Can she apply for visit???? Please let me know the way for her visaa. She is in pakistan

R CH
Newly Registered

Long delay in Entrepreneur visa application

Post by R CH » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:09 pm

Hello everyone,

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applied on - 20-09-2012
biometric done- 25-10-2012
letter received on 15 march - delay in application due to rules change

since than no response, Everytime I call they say your application is outstanding, just wait.

my Local MP also contacted them and same response came to him, just wait....

can anyone advise me what to do. this is very frustrating.

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by amjadleeds » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi everyone

same day service for entrepreneur visa is available or not. someone book appointment PEO, Looking to book appointment if possible instead wait in long ques .

Regards
Amjad leeds

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by amjadleeds » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi everyone

same day service for entrepreneur visa is available or not. someone book appointment PEO, Looking to book appointment if possible instead wait in long ques .

Regards
Amjad leeds

khan0786
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by khan0786 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 pm

amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone

Regards
Amjad leeds
postal application only for enterprenuer visa

khan0786
Newly Registered

Post by khan0786 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Regards
Amjad leeds

khan0786
Newly Registered

Post by khan0786 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Regards
Amjad leeds

khan0786
Newly Registered

Post by khan0786 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Regards
Amjad leeds

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi Amjadleeds,

Hope you ok?

I understand that you are currently running computer business, doing networking, phone reparing, software updates etc.

But do you think this will qualify for NQF Level 4 or above business?

If yes then what will you say the nature of your business is while applying for extension? and what about your job title?

Thank you in advance.

Inshallah, waiting for your quick response.

Regards
Amjad

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello qkiyani,

Hope you ok?

I understand from your comment that if he is providing services from his shop then he can choose a job title of IT Technician.

But what, if the services that he is providing is not at NQF level 4 or above?

Mobile and computer repairing is not at level 4, its level 3? So even if he selects his job title as IT technician which is above level 4, his main business is providing services at a level below 4. Dont you think this will be a problem?

Can you please advice?

Thank you in advance.
qkiyani wrote:
ostertag_gb1 wrote:

Regards
Amjad
if u r providing services in ur shop then itsfine u can choose ur job title as a IT technician which on graduate level but if ur job is just sale purchase then u dont qualify for graduate level.....

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:17 am

Entrepreneur9 wrote:Hello qkiyani,

Hope you ok?

I understand from your comment that if he is providing services from his shop then he can choose a job title of IT Technician.

Mobile and computer repairing is not at level 4, its level 3? So even if he selects his job title as IT technician which is above level 4, his main business is providing services at a level below 4. Dont you think this will be a problem?

Can you please advice?

Thank you in advance.
qkiyani wrote:
ostertag_gb1 wrote:

Regards
Amjad

yes there is some confusion if u relate mobiles sale purchase n repeir with computer...if u r just providing it services to ur customers then u can still choose ur job title as IT technician n services r above above nqf level 4 not 3 but to avoid this confusion wat i hav done is registerd IT company on the same address n showed a contract with one of my client... thats it

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello qkiyani,

Thanks for your reply.

Lets say my job title is IT technician and I only repair computers in my shop, do you think this is level 4 or above?
qkiyani wrote:
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Hello qkiyani,

Hope you ok?

Can you please advice?

Thank you in advance.
qkiyani wrote:
ostertag_gb1 wrote: You will need to be careful on your intention of applying Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

yes there is some confusion if u relate mobiles sale purchase n repeir with computer...if u r just providing it services to ur customers then u can still choose ur job title as IT technician n services r above above nqf level 4 not 3 but to avoid this confusion wat i hav done is registerd IT company on the same address n showed a contract with one of my client... thats it

nigahban
Newly Registered

Waiting Time Entrepreneur VISAS

Post by nigahban » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi All,

Applied on 4th April 2013
Got my decision refusal in 7 weeks .
Visa refused for 2 reasons

I submitted 2 bank statements with different dates although the total was £52k case officer said the 2 different dates are not acceptable.

secondly I Failed to providing advertising material with my application.

Anyhow i applied again on 5th June 2013 with all new documents 1 bank statement £53K and plenty of advertising material supplied.

Fingerprints given on 1st July 2013

No news after that its over 3 months since i reapply and 10 weeks since i had my fingerprints done.

Should i get in touch with UKBA asking about the status of my application or shell i wait for few more weeks.

I have a valid leave for 2 more months i am worried if they refused me again on the last week of my valid leave that would give me very less time to make a fresh application or switch to another route.

I want some help about the Human rights

I been living in UK for 8 years now and my have spent Mrs 6 years in UK. We got 2 kids born in UK eldest is 4 years and 4 months. My eldest is going school full time now. Also my Mrs got plenty of relatives all British Nationals like (her Brother, Sisters, Aunt and families)..

Can we make any application on the basis of Human rights or should we wait for the decision on our Entrepreneur Application.

Any Help Would Be Great

Many Many Thanks In Advance

Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Waiting Time Entrepreneur VISAS

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 am

nigahban wrote:Hi All,

Applied on 4th April 2013
Got my decision refusal in 7 weeks .
Visa refused for 2 reasons

I submitted 2 bank statements with different dates although the total was £52k case officer said the 2 different dates are not acceptable.

secondly I Failed to providing advertising material with my application.

Anyhow i applied again on 5th June 2013 with all new documents 1 bank statement £53K and plenty of advertising material supplied.

Fingerprints given on 1st July 2013

No news after that its over 3 months since i reapply and 10 weeks since i had my fingerprints done.

Should i get in touch with UKBA asking about the status of my application or shell i wait for few more weeks.

I have a valid leave for 2 more months i am worried if they refused me again on the last week of my valid leave that would give me very less time to make a fresh application or switch to another route.

I want some help about the Human rights

I been living in UK for 8 years now and my have spent Mrs 6 years in UK. We got 2 kids born in UK eldest is 4 years and 4 months. My eldest is going school full time now. Also my Mrs got plenty of relatives all British Nationals like (her Brother, Sisters, Aunt and families)..

Can we make any application on the basis of Human rights or should we wait for the decision on our Entrepreneur Application.

Any Help Would Be Great

Many Many Thanks In Advance

Regards

@ nigahban, I will advice you to focus your energy on your present application which is Tier 1 entrepreneur, and the best way you can make things easy is to follow all the guideline in the policy guidance and if you are presently on PSW visa, make sure you start running your business if you haven't start that yet. Run your business bank account, get insurance cover, get clients to sign contracts, get loads of invoices to show your trading and other documents that are necessary in running businesses.

Hopefully your second application will be successful, but caseworker are known to refuse application even on flimsy excuses and your best option against them will be if your company is trading and this will prove to the judge during appeal that you are a genuine entrepreneur.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.