ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!!! detention deportation!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

progeny5kay

Help!!! detention deportation!!

Post by progeny5kay » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Please everyone I really need your help!! I have a friend who was given EEA family member resident permit 5 years in 2010 based on cohabiting with his Lithuania girlfriend back then but they are not together anymore since 2011 and the girl is in USA now. My friend travelled to his home country in Africa this year as he was coming back to the UK he was stopped and asked about his partner and he told them she just travelled to USA not wanting to go into the details of splitting up so as to not open different avenues for them to be questioning and they called the girl in USA who advised them at they are still together and that they have lived together for over 3 years but Home office did not believe her and they said they want to revoke the permit, they have since detained him for 4 months and during which he has gone for 2 appeals on the basis of the EEA relationship which he lost cos they said the EEA citizen is not here in the UK so he shouldn't be also but his lawyer advise on JR but they were forced to come clean that he was not with the EEA citizen anymore that he has a new girlfriend now who is willing to even marry him while in detention, the new girl was introduced in the JR which was refused and they lost it but now HO asked him to go voluntarily or he will be forced and he is given ultimatum till tomorrow and am expecting his lawyer to be able to appeal the deportation on the grounds of a new partner but the lawyer advised him to put in Flr (o) he has given the lawyer money for the application but he has no time what can you guys advised him to do, It is very urgent he is my good friend and we used to live together with his partner back then so i know it is genuine :(