ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

effect of the new changes on pending appeal cases

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babylondoner
- thin ice -

effect of the new changes on pending appeal cases

Post by babylondoner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 pm

will the new changes in the immigration rule (contracts no longer necessary, landline number no longer mandatory, 3rd party letters no longer need certain names, etc) have any impact or effect on pending appeal cases in the courts? can lawyers defend their clients by referring to the new rules? will the judge consider the new rules in reaching a decision?

views and opinions please.

Extension2013

Re: effect of the new changes on pending appeal cases

Post by Extension2013 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:19 pm

babylondoner wrote:will the new changes in the immigration rule (contracts no longer necessary, landline number no longer mandatory, 3rd party letters no longer need certain names, etc) have any impact or effect on pending appeal cases in the courts? can lawyers defend their clients by referring to the new rules? will the judge consider the new rules in reaching a decision?

views and opinions please.
Hi babylondoner: its very good news.Can you tell me when under the new/changes rules from 1st October,really contract not required and what about an alternative as mentioned there about bank letter.Do you know that letter is must and if must how can we get it or how we can put money I mean transiction required.Can you please answer my question>i shall appreciate it alot

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Re: effect of the new changes on pending appeal cases

Post by babylondoner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Extension2013 wrote:
babylondoner wrote:quote]

Hi babylondoner: its very good news.Can you tell me when under the new/changes rules from 1st October,really contract not required and what about an alternative as mentioned there about bank letter.Do you know that letter is must and if must how can we get it or how we can put money I mean transiction required.Can you please answer my question>i shall appreciate it alot
the requirement now is a contract OR a letter from your bank confirming that the business is trading. what this means is basically a letter from your bank confirming that you have an active business account with them. the letter should show the name and address of your business, the closing balance as well as the sort code and account number.

to get a letter from the bank should not be a problem. i am sure most banks (except HSBC- after all, they do not stamp or sign bank statements) should be able to issue such letter.

UKBA wants to know that your business is 'trading'. so basically, if you have provided a service to your client and invoiced the same client, you should get paid by the client (into your business account) and such transaction proves that the business is trading.

this is my interpretation of the new rules.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Today was my hearing with my business partner. Decision is pending. Hope to be successful.
We given the printouts of latest immigration rules to our barrister. She also referred those rules before judge and judge smiled and accepted those rules as submission from appellant. Judge said I have not read new changes but will definitely do. Our barrister quoted that Secretary of State realized that Landline number in the contract and relying only on contract to issue visa is a nonsense because not necessarily caseworker could understand every business. Therefore Secretary of State revises these points to give some flexibility. Our refusals were based on Land line number and Services mentioned in the contract are not confirmed to level 4 as per understanding of caseworker.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Last 31st January rule changes was applied to the application not decided, on or after, Now new changes should apply to the old application which most of them are on appeal. I can see the light through the tunnel.
Many Regards

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:30 pm

To experience a hearing process on entrepreneur at Taylor house or Hatton cross. What I have to do?
Many Regards

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:52 am

hi ,
does anyone knows that in new changes does team members still hav to show access to 50k... like do they still need a joint account or they can show 25k each in their personal accounts??????

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:29 am

@qkiyani
To have access to 50K is same as previous i.e. Money in joint account.

@sabuj263
I have never been in Taylor house but solicitors and other sources say that Taylor house also deals other categories of cases with immigration cases. Therefore they try to wind up immigration cases early during hearing, solicitors feel it easy to appear in Taylor house and results are highly expected in favor of applicants.
Whatever the court is, be prepare and be focus.

planet299

Post by planet299 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 am

can you please share link where ukba have written contract not required any more.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

At the end of page 46 and start of page 47