ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply Personally for British Citizenship with Att.Photocopy

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iDoctor

Apply Personally for British Citizenship with Att.Photocopy

Post by iDoctor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:58 am

Hi there I am try to hold of NCS service in sctoland but NCS towards glasgow is quite busy and not able to get their feedback till now

So i have decided to apply myself for the Citizenship. I am sending my application with attested photocopy of my documents to UKBA and if they required original I will send it to them again !!

Can someone please tell me how many photocopy pages of passport you need to send with your application if you are not sending your original passport

I am not able to see the payment options for AN from so i guess i need to fill a seperate form anyone know the right link

In the from there is a question when you come in to UK does it mean when you come to UK like I come to UK on student visa than get SEGS and than HSMP so which date should i enter into this question

Cheers

VR

Your queries

Post by VR » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:32 am

One full copy of your passport including the cover, if you have an additional expired one over the last 5 years with your ILR or other entry and exit stamps one copy of that one also has to be attached.

Now here is the link for the Payment form. Download and print and put in your info and send off with the completed form an and other supporting docs

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ntslip.pdf